UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G2 EXP (2 mile range)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coonhound1
UKC Forum Member

Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G2 EXP (now 200 shipped)

Package in great condition. Comes with two receivers with new collar straps. Transmitter with two good batteries for it. Both collars charge properly (batteries were replaced when you could last get them) and hold charge for days. I use them mostly on the dogs for yard barking and they are still on after a couple days. Also comes with charging cradles, dual charger, extra contacts, paperwork and hard plastic case. Great working unit. Price 200 plus 25 for shipping. Pics available by email or text.

Reduced to 200 shipping included firm.

Last edited by Coonhound1 on 10-10-2020 at 02:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2020 08:48 PM
Coonhound1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhound1 Click here to Send Coonhound1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coonhound1 Find more posts by Coonhound1 Add Coonhound1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coonhound1
UKC Forum Member

Reduced

Reduced to 200 shipped. Good system for a good price.

Old Post 10-28-2020 05:34 PM
Coonhound1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhound1 Click here to Send Coonhound1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coonhound1 Find more posts by Coonhound1 Add Coonhound1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mucho loco
New UKC Forum Member

I PM'd you about your collars

Old Post 11-07-2020 03:37 PM
mucho loco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mucho loco Click here to Send mucho loco a Private Message Click Here to Email mucho loco Find more posts by mucho loco Add mucho loco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wilbur
UKC Forum Member

Tritronics

I sent you a pm. Please end me pics. I would appreciate it.

Old Post 11-13-2020 09:26 PM
wilbur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilbur Click here to Send wilbur a Private Message Find more posts by wilbur Add wilbur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote