UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: CH GR NT CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch
Pages (130): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

Hey Corey here's the Nakita Ped

-----------------------------------------GR NT CH Pr Northern Blue Jet IV
-----------------------------------GR NT CH Pr Northern Blue Jet V
------------------------------------------Nt. CH Hoosier C. C. Lady II
-----------------------PR Sangamon Valley Blue Spot
------------------------------------------PR River Bluff Blue Sport
-----------------------------------PR Sellers Sangamo Samantha
------------------------------------------PR Phantom Blue Bell

------------PR Bama Blue Nakita

------------------------------------------PR Williams Tn. Hawk Jr.
-----------------------------------GR NT CH GR CH Dark Blue Delta Dash
-----------------------------------------CH Dark Blue Colorado Daisy
-----------------------PR Cox Bama Blue Misty
-----------------------------------------NT CH Ray's Bone Creek Rock
-----------------------------------PR Cox Sandy Creek Bl. Rita
-----------------------------------------CH Broadway's Blue Jill

Last edited by Jay Chadwick on 06-14-2006 at 06:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2006 04:49 PM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

I need to get up there when I get time to go for a hunt. Whats it been, 4 yrs?!

Old Post 06-14-2006 10:43 PM
jim craver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim craver Click here to Send jim craver a Private Message Click Here to Email jim craver Find more posts by jim craver Add jim craver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Jim

Ya It's been a while. I've been saying the same thing for while. I am going to take him out tonight it's been a week for him. He looked good last time out. Greg came up last thurs and brought magnum along. I have just been focusing on brandy. One more and she is done, so hopefully that will come soon and I can start hunting him some more.

Jay

Thanks for Nakita's ped. Are you heading up to Preson this weekend. Keep in touch.

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Old Post 06-15-2006 01:39 AM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Dutch puppy

This pup does not know he's only 12 weeks old. Good to see you i'll be waiting to hear how the hunt went.

Old Post 06-17-2006 09:44 PM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Chad

Thanks for the pictures. I got some really good pictures of your kids with pups I'll send you some time. Thanks for bringing them along to Preston. He is a good look'n little sucker. We won the cast friday night with 475 but 850 won nites. Sat night just wasn't all that good of hunt and I'm not sure who sucked more me or her. She gave herself 25 minus and I gave her another 25 minus so I guess we tied, but I'm still blaming her.

Home of:

Old Post 06-18-2006 11:44 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

corey thanks for the hunt last nite. Here are a couple pictures of dutch showing a young english how its done.

Old Post 06-23-2006 07:16 PM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

congrats on your finishing brandy!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-25-2006 08:45 AM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

btt

can you post picture's of the new litter of pups.

Old Post 07-11-2006 05:02 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

I will post some later tonight. When ya coming up for a hunt. Better make it soon, sounds like it is going to get really hot. Pushing 100 by this weekend.

Home of:

Old Post 07-11-2006 06:07 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Here is some pictures of champ, my pup out of dutch's first litter. He is something else. I have never had a pup with a personality like his.

This picture was take at the zone three championships in Preston, Minn

I had a cage coon in the yard to work a young dog on and he wasn't suppose to find it. He got loose from his kennel and before I could get to him he was going nuts on it, so I let him at it for a couple of min. This pup is not scared of anything.

Home of:

Old Post 07-14-2006 11:01 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

This is a littermate to champ and Chads boy. Same pup as the one treeing above.

Home of:

Old Post 07-14-2006 11:03 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Here is dutch's third litter. There are nine fat healthy puppies. This is one of the most consistant litters I've seen. Jazz is an excellant mother. There is not one runt in the litter. Jazz's pedigree is posted above.

Home of:

Old Post 07-14-2006 11:08 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 07-20-2006 01:57 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 08-01-2006 03:34 AM
z sinnwell
UKC Forum Member

Corey

Just wonderin how many campions wins ya got on brandi and dutch? you comin up to the benefit hunt in shell-rock?-Sinnwell

Old Post 08-01-2006 03:48 AM
z sinnwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z sinnwell Click here to Send z sinnwell a Private Message Find more posts by z sinnwell Add z sinnwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

Those are some good pics Corey. We should be having some Dutch pups over this way soon.

Get to the woods Sinwell.

Old Post 08-01-2006 03:52 AM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z sinnwell
UKC Forum Member

haha

chadwick, it was 100 and some degrees here today, and besides tonight is mitch's turn, we alternate nights.lol. havent seen ya in a while, we all might have to meet half way some where and hunt someone else's spots in the middle! corey, we are gettin some good ideas for next years zones, mitch will have to give ya a call sometime. -Sinnwell

Old Post 08-01-2006 04:01 AM
z sinnwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z sinnwell Click here to Send z sinnwell a Private Message Find more posts by z sinnwell Add z sinnwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rajunrebelblues
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any pups on the ground out of dutch

CH NITE CH'PR'Rajun Rebel Ten Ml. Blue Bullet
GRCH NITE CH'PR'Wolfenbargers Bl. Brat
CH'PR'Macs Rajun Rebel Blue Jazz

Old Post 08-01-2006 04:15 AM
rajunrebelblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rajunrebelblues Click here to Send rajunrebelblues a Private Message Find more posts by rajunrebelblues Add rajunrebelblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

I hear ya man. it was that here too. It's still hot right now. I tried to make myself go. Instead I'm drinking ice water and playin on the puter. Nice huh? Hunted til 4 am the other night and it was a waste of time. Pauly says they're running again after 5. I will come over that way for the Gov cup hunt at Legrand and see you guys there. Talked to Todd today. He said you got a 1st and finished Shockey. Cool man. Later.

Old Post 08-01-2006 04:19 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Zach

Each of them picked up another win last weekend at sig. Neither was a well deserved win when there wasn't any comp. What's this about it being mitches night to hunt. Taking turns what's that all about. Man I wish I had someone to take turns with. When is the benifit hunt. Tell mitch to give me a call sometime.

Jay
I talked to Shawn last week and he said she was showing. That's great to hear. She should be due pretty soon shouldn't she? I hope she has a pile.

Home of:

Last edited by Hawk32 on 08-01-2006 at 04:42 AM

Old Post 08-01-2006 04:40 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

rajunrebalblues

Dutch will have five litters on the ground by the middle of aug. The oldest being 4 months right now. I have a litter of 9 here right now that are 3 weeks old.

Home of:

Old Post 08-01-2006 04:45 AM
z sinnwell
UKC Forum Member

corey

They are both really nice looking dogs, there aint much you can do if people are to scared to show with ya!! Not sure on the date for the benefit hunt, i think it is at the end of next month, not sure though, its in the plott issue of the bloodlines.

Old Post 08-01-2006 07:16 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Tree

Pepper,,,,,,,,,1st night in the woods and treeing but i left the **** camera in the pickup. My new dog looked pretty good but he has a poor mouth. Hell i thought he was caught in a fence but it was his bawl mouth.... The pup has a big mouth.....

Old Post 08-10-2006 04:12 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chad. That's awsome. I forgot my camera and the gun when champ treed too. Not bad for a couple pups that just turned 5 months old 2 days ago.

Home of:

Old Post 08-10-2006 02:12 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Bandit

Corey, Thanks for bringing him home. Might send him up north for a bear dog if he dont pull his head out of his a$$. Treed a couple this weekend had a good time. Its sure different then coonhunting.

Old Post 08-14-2006 03:12 AM