UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Picts & Videos Dogs Treed PA NY KY Round 3
Pages (107): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

........................Pie & Anny Treed Somewhere in Pa.........................

Hi Everyone been a while - been hunting some had to take a couple days off broke my hand ! I did get a video of Pie & Anny but swore on it so I will not post lol they did have the coon !

Jculler8 that coon is a nice coon & the best part about him is the run it will take your dog on - at least 1/2 mile I know I have treed this coon a few times been watching the board & see your hounds have been doing well Good Hunting !

Aboutlastnight nice Blackdog good to mix it up a little on here !

RJ & Tanman we will get out see you guys this weekend & nice picts of your hounds !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2008 01:17 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tanman
UKC Forum Member

Hey Guys, I didn't make it to the hunts Friday or Saturday. How did things go? Were you able to seee any fur through all the leaves? How was the rain? Chip

Old Post 06-23-2008 12:30 AM
Tanman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tanman Click here to Send Tanman a Private Message Find more posts by Tanman Add Tanman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......................Honest Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa.........................

Hi Chip I hunted Anny Fri night she did good but did not win 2 circle trees & I did not hunt Sat night but I did guide in RJ's Special Spots no coon seen lol got WET Sat night & saw a cow lol
Chip come & go hunting with Honest Ivan & he will show you some fur ! Good Hunting

Old Post 06-23-2008 08:28 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.....................Honest Ivan Treed on Maple Hill in Pa.........................

Thank God for 4 wheelers !

Old Post 06-25-2008 12:27 AM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

spiderman treeing on tue nite first coon on his own

Old Post 06-26-2008 11:16 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

............Ivan..Lucy & Million $ Babe Treed Somewhere in Pa............

Looking Good RJ !

Old Post 06-29-2008 12:55 AM
zac123
New UKC Forum Member

My pup Million dollar baby went out for the fourth time and she hunted about 45 min. before giveing up and coming back.

Old Post 06-30-2008 07:00 PM
zac123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zac123 Click here to Send zac123 a Private Message Click Here to Email zac123 Find more posts by zac123 Add zac123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......................Ivan & Anny Treed Somewhere in Pa.........................

Hi Zac we will get out again soon maybe this week !

Anybody else been hunting ?

Old Post 07-01-2008 08:29 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

........................Honest Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa.......................

Tree chewing 1st time like this & hope to be the last time ! Most dogs are IDIOTS !

Old Post 07-02-2008 06:32 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Billy and I went out monday nite tree in a big thick tree first drop. Sec drop bill's female had the coon, cought up to bobby that nite he turned a coon loose to repete and pete they where treed sounded good. Hooking up with Bill thur. nite will get pics this time We are going to start hunting alot to get his female ready for the hunts and to keep spiderman going give ya a call this week tom to see if you want to hook up with us

Old Post 07-02-2008 08:11 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Been out every night this week. Coon don't seem to be moving real good around here last week or 2. I got a sweet video of my Belle dog hittin a few locates and rollin into a chop. Man does she have and awesome mouth! Turn your speakers up and listen! She's about 400 yards off on this one last night!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 07-03-2008 03:37 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.......................Ivan Stuck on RockCut USRT49 in PA.........................

Ivan took the fall well when he finally got brave enough to come down ! A bad situation that turned out okay !

Hi Jculler8 your Belle female sounds great ! Been getting some long runs here the past few nights coon are realy scatterd the areas I hunt - some use to be good but a certain few have killed most in these areas - use to be able to go 5 miles from my house & tree a couple quick & now nothing ! Ya Gotta Put them coon down THem dogs need their paycheck LOL

Good Hunting to All

Old Post 07-03-2008 08:25 PM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

I think those fatty's are starting to sit in berry patches and GORGE themselves!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 07-03-2008 11:26 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgpotter
New UKC Forum Member

tom congrats on your new grandkid, anny really likes cliffs. ivan is taking after her. i remember that night well ice and all. but cant do it now. ill talk to bill today about having hunts there. talk later jimmy

Old Post 07-04-2008 02:36 PM
jgpotter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgpotter Click here to Send jgpotter a Private Message Click Here to Email jgpotter Find more posts by jgpotter Add jgpotter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......Bob & Lucy Treed Somerwhere Close To RJ's Backyard in NY.....

Hi Jimmy Thanks I just got done holding Calob , Tara is home now !!! thought about calling you at 3:00 am the other morning to come get Ivan down lol

Old Post 07-04-2008 08:54 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.....................Ivan & Anny Treed Somewhere in Pa..........................

Old Post 07-06-2008 09:42 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......Anny & Ivan Treed Somewhere in Stones & OutBack Dons.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BackYard<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old Post 07-07-2008 06:42 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......................Anny & Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa.........................

Old Post 07-08-2008 06:43 PM
HARRY WATKINS
UKC Forum Member

TOM I ENJOY YOUR VIDEOS. ARE THERE ANY COONS LEFT IN TIOGA COUNTY ? LOL TAKE CARE

Old Post 07-08-2008 09:41 PM
HARRY WATKINS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HARRY WATKINS Click here to Send HARRY WATKINS a Private Message Click Here to Email HARRY WATKINS Find more posts by HARRY WATKINS Add HARRY WATKINS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JimF
UKC Forum Member

I don't Know if there are alot left but that last one sure looks eavel!!!!

Old Post 07-08-2008 11:29 PM
JimF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimF Click here to Send JimF a Private Message Click Here to Email JimF Find more posts by JimF Add JimF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Belle dog treed on a cliff somewhere in SW PA

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 07-09-2008 03:46 PM
Jeff Eaves
UKC Forum Member

thats not were i would want my dog hunting or me! so don't take the cast there ok. looks like snake country tom

Old Post 07-09-2008 06:18 PM
Jeff Eaves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Eaves Click here to Send Jeff Eaves a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Eaves Add Jeff Eaves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Eaves
UKC Forum Member

spike an ozzy ny hounds on little hill lol

Old Post 07-09-2008 06:26 PM
Jeff Eaves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Eaves Click here to Send Jeff Eaves a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Eaves Add Jeff Eaves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JimF
UKC Forum Member

Tom anbody in your country in the market for a Dual grand son of Silver Dollar Stone. 1500.00. My number is 570-657-0356 if you know of anybody intrested.Thanks Jim

Old Post 07-09-2008 11:41 PM
JimF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimF Click here to Send JimF a Private Message Click Here to Email JimF Find more posts by JimF Add JimF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Here's some Reddogs from SW Ny.

Jeb

Jeb again.

GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' EGGLESTON YEL RIV HAMMERING HANK
GRNITECH 'PR' RED RIVER BOW
NITECH RED RIDGE GLORY all on a tree together here. All of them were made coondogs here in the little town of Watts Flat, Ny.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Old Post 07-10-2008 10:42 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote