UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Young Dogs Ready to Hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bear'n'back
New UKC Forum Member

Young Dogs Ready to Hunt

Have 5 dogs between the ages of 13-15months. Looking to move at least 3 of them. Have acquired too many and need the room for a litter of pups just born. These are not culls, been hunted all summer, and ready for kill season.

Dog 1- 15mo female grade dog. Black and tan in color. Small build and can move. Been cut a few times this summer. Not treeing the hardest yet, but will tree some. Seems to have a pretty decent nose. Comes from a good line of proven dogs. $500

Dog 2- 13mo Walker male grade dog. Lean and leggy built dog with tons of drive. If he can hear em he'll get to them. Will stick with one on the ground. Have yet to see him tree, but is always there. Hotter nose. $300

Dog 3- 13mo Walker female, mate to dog 2. Small and built for speed. This dog has not had near the time as the others, only been hauled about 5 times. She's starting to go but not what I call started. I did hear her open some the last time out, but didn't make the tree. Willing to give her to someone that has the room and time for her.

Dog 4- 15mo Reg. Walker female. Nice looking, small built dog. Gonna be a nice hound! Runs the front often. Good tree dog and been cut by a few on the ground. Colder nose than the others. Chop mouth. $1000

Dog 5- 15mo Male mate to dog 4. Larger leggy dog, but has no problem keeping up. Also a really good tree dog and colder nose than the others. Has a mouth that you can and WILL hear over the others on the tree or bay. He too is gonna be a nice hound! $1000

All of these dogs handle great. I have pics and videos of some for those that are seriously interested. Please don't waste my time or yours. I honestly hate to sell any of them but really need the room.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2014 03:42 AM
bear'n'back is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bear'n'back Click here to Send bear'n'back a Private Message Find more posts by bear'n'back Add bear'n'back to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1stStrike
UKC Forum Member

Text me at 540-392-2801

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2014 05:14 AM
1stStrike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1stStrike Click here to Send 1stStrike a Private Message Click Here to Email 1stStrike Find more posts by 1stStrike Add 1stStrike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote