UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Congrats to Mathew Atkinson and NTCH Roses Bud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nrlively
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Mathew Atkinson and NTCH Roses Bud

Mathew and Bud won king of the hunt, high scoring dog of the weekend and made nite champion at the SEBTCHA hunt in Mechanicsville VA this weekend. Great job!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2016 02:09 AM
nrlively is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nrlively Click here to Send nrlively a Private Message Click Here to Email nrlively Find more posts by nrlively Add nrlively to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to you Matt . I want to thank you also for letting Corey & myself stay at your home . Your club is awesome , very friendly group of guys . I'll be getting in touch with you soon .

Old Post 02-08-2016 04:56 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan.Kennedy
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations mathee, I know you've been waiting on that one for a while! Making Nitech on a big win like that makes it worth the wait! Good job this weekend

'PR' Bent Creek Eye of the Storm

Old Post 02-08-2016 07:19 AM
Logan.Kennedy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Logan.Kennedy Click here to Send Logan.Kennedy a Private Message Click Here to Email Logan.Kennedy Find more posts by Logan.Kennedy Add Logan.Kennedy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys. Bud really made it easy on me by doing his own thing and getting under a coon every time he treed. Making NITECH probably could have happened sooner if his owner wasn't such a slacker. Lol... It was nice to get there at this event on a big night for us.

Charles, it was great to have Corey and yourself stay at our place. I'm glad y'all had a good time. Thanks for all your help. Also, thanks for talking me into breeding Bo and Rose a couple years ago. I came out of it with a nice hound.

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Summer Hill Smokin Rose's Bud HTX
'PR' Summer Hill Ragin Black Rose
CH 'PR' Summer Hill Sweet River Dew

Last edited by WillieBT on 02-08-2016 at 06:24 PM

Old Post 02-08-2016 06:21 PM
WillieBT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillieBT Click here to Send WillieBT a Private Message Click Here to Email WillieBT Find more posts by WillieBT Add WillieBT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

We're gonna dedicate this win to the recent loss of Leroy to cancer and Abby to a car, who both left us too early. Bud must have heard me when I told someone he had big shoes to fill.

Old Post 02-08-2016 06:23 PM
WillieBT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillieBT Click here to Send WillieBT a Private Message Click Here to Email WillieBT Find more posts by WillieBT Add WillieBT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nrlively
UKC Forum Member

There's no doubt that we needed some good news to outshine the recent dark times. Couldn't have came at a better time. Hopefully these pups we have outta Abby and Leroy can fill a little bit of those shoes as well.

Old Post 02-08-2016 11:52 PM
nrlively is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nrlively Click here to Send nrlively a Private Message Click Here to Email nrlively Find more posts by nrlively Add nrlively to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SEBTCHA
UKC Forum Member

So much hardware that it all barely fits on the bench! Congratulations!

Old Post 02-09-2016 03:51 AM
SEBTCHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SEBTCHA Click here to Send SEBTCHA a Private Message Find more posts by SEBTCHA Add SEBTCHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 02-09-2016 12:19 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

Congrats...

Old Post 02-11-2016 02:18 AM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
va.b&t
UKC Forum Member

good job

pr Iowa import Deliela
grntch taylors black powder

Old Post 02-11-2016 02:50 PM
va.b&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for va.b&t Click here to Send va.b&t a Private Message Click Here to Email va.b&t Find more posts by va.b&t Add va.b&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

got the slacker part right

If you'd get in the woods more then once a month he'd of made ntch a while ago. Lol

losing Abby and Leroy was a hard blow. Big hopes for the young dogs. Qtime and boot leather will tell I guess.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 02-11-2016 04:58 PM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Re: got the slacker part right

quote:
Originally posted by Christophernidy
If you'd get in the woods more then once a month he'd of made ntch a while ago. Lol

losing Abby and Leroy was a hard blow. Big hopes for the young dogs. Qtime and boot leather will tell I guess.

Chris see I told you . He doesn't hunt . If it wasn't for Kim the poor dogs wouldn't get hunted none . I stayed there with him this past weekend. Hell he wouldn't get out the bed until noon . Plus Matt made Corey & myself work . I thought we were friends !!!!!

Old Post 02-11-2016 05:24 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

I know how it is when you stay with him. He makes me work every time I come down. I sleep for a week when I get home.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 02-12-2016 12:13 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

If I'm too lazy too hunt, surely I wouldn't want to do any work. Why do you think I invite y'all? Kym can't do everything around here.

Old Post 02-12-2016 01:51 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS!

Keep up the Great Work!

HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 02-13-2016 12:03 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote