UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Nightriders Treed
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

COONCREEKS NIGHTRIDER CUPCAKE

OLE CUPCAKE JUST GOT DONE TREEING A BARN CAT AND DID A GOOD JOB BUT AS IT GOS THE BATTERYS IN THE CAMERA JUST WENT DEAD AND COULDNT GET A PICTURE..O WELL HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2016 06:04 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Diesel

Diesel, looks a lot like his mother's daddy, Boone, and Buster, Boone's sire had a real cold nose, could run a cold track with his head in the air. I think, i have my facts right, Diesel's mother is Jim Loyd's Ginger, she's out of Boone and Cat Bird, most of the dogs from, Boone's line have a lot of go. I am delighted, to hear, he's makeing a good dog.

Last edited by JOE H BROOKS on 02-08-2016 at 10:06 AM

Old Post 02-08-2016 09:25 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

UNCLE BUCK AND JIM LOYD

UNCLE BUCK AND JIM LOYD, BOUGHT MY HUNTIN BUDDY TODDS YOUNG MALE THATS 6 MONTHS OLD AND IS AWSOME ,THERE COMIN TO PICK HIM UP FRIDAY,THIS PUP IS THE BEST PUP AT HIS AGE THAT IVE EVER SEEN AND IS ACCURATE AND SPLIT TREES ALL THE TIME .IF LITTLE HOSS KEEPS GOIN LIKE HES GOIN HE WILL BE SOMETHIN TO BREED TO. THAT PUP HAS IT ALL UNDER ONE SKIN VERY,VERY NICE..GOOD LUCK JIM AND UNCLE BUCK WITH HIM. YOUR GONA BE IMPRESSED ...SEE YAS FRIDAY,BE CAREFUL DRIVIN OUT HERE ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 02-18-2016 01:31 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

SURPISED

Thought you would grab that one up but i know how it is when you have to many thanks tim

Old Post 02-18-2016 01:52 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR TIM

I TOLD TODD IF UNCLE BUCK DIDNT TAKE HIM,I WAS GONA BUILD ANOTHER PEN AND BUY HIM.BUT I HAVE ENOUGH TO WORK WITH RIGHT NOW BUT I WOULD OF DONE SOME THIN TO KEEP HOSS AROUND. TODDS WORK IS HAVEIN HIM MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE THATS THE ONLY REASON HE SOLD HIM.TODD HAD A COUPLE OTHER GUYS THAT OFFERED HIM BIG BUCKS FOR HOSS BUT OLE TODD WANTED HIM TO GO BACK TO WHERE HE GOT HIM FROM BECAUSE UNCLE BUCK WAS REALLY GOOD TO HIM HELPIN HIM OUT WITH A HOUND... SO UNCLE BUCK AND JIM BOUGHT HIM FOR A SONG...

Old Post 02-18-2016 02:25 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

6 MONTHS OLD ALL WAGNER-NIGHTRIDER BRED

[URL=http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/ronaldkaren/media HERES THAT 6 MONTH OLD ALLEN WHITE BRED WAGNER/ NIGHTRIDER PUP THAT TODD HAD ,HE SOLD HIM TO UNCLE BUCK AND JIM.THE NICEST PUP THAT IVE EVER HUNTED WITH HE CAN DO IT ALL AND IS VERY IMPRESSIVE ,,GOOD LUCK UNCLE BUCK AND JIM WITH HIM,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON ,,, IL BET TODD IS GONA MISS HIM THESE TYPE OF PUPS DONT COME ALONGG VERY OFTEN

Old Post 02-19-2016 11:01 PM
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Good looking Hound!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 02-20-2016 04:33 AM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking dog reminds me of the Wagner dogs we had years ago might be related to them.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 02-21-2016 04:54 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR DAVID

GOOD EYE MR DAVID ! THESE COUPLE YOUNG DOGS THAT UNCLE BUCK ME AND TIM SIZEMORE AND A COUPLE OTHERS HAVE HAS YOU .YOUR DADS AND RED LINNS AND A COUPLE OTHER S DOGS IN THERE 4TH AND FITH GENERATION.,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 02-21-2016 04:01 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Ron if you see a dog named Bugle Mack back on any of those pedigrees he was a good one too. We got one years ago from Dean Conger out of Conger's Bugle Mack and we named ours something like Nightriders Bugle Mack. Dad sold him to a local guy who caught lots of coons with him when they were worth something and Alan White bred a couple females to him. He was a COON DOG!!

Old Post 02-22-2016 03:25 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Talked to Doyan on the phone yesterday, he told me that he has King who is a brother to Cole and that he thinks that Cole is still up in Iowa. Doyan said he really likes what he sees in the pups out of King. He also has a couple of 6 month old males out of his Lady female that he won with at black and tan days last year that are already treeing some with the other dogs.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 02-28-2016 05:24 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

our female goes back to old Mack on both sides

Old Post 03-03-2016 11:45 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR ORVILLE

YA GOT SOME GOOD OLE NIGHTRIDER STUFF THERE WHAT DO YA HAVE THERE THAT OLE MACK WAS BRED TO SOME OF THE FEMALES IN YER DOGS PED ? HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 03-04-2016 12:04 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Was looking at some old pictures and thought some of you might be interested to see this one. This is Nt.Ch. Morelands Black Man. He will be way back in some pedigrees of Alan's dogs. I didn't hunt with him but my dad did and this dog was a get gone fast, run a track to catch, slam a tree and stay treed type dog. He had lots of hustle which was more rare in the black dogs back in the 70's when this picture was taken.

Old Post 03-16-2016 04:18 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

This is Marion Bonner of Louisiana and his Nightriders Trump. This is the sire of Moreland's Black Man. These dogs were almost solid black. I think this was back late 60's or around 1970. Marion hunted all his life and had lots of dogs including Catahoula curs and said that Trump was by far the best coon dog he ever owned. I think Trump was out of old Nightriders Big TrumpIII brother named Buck and the way I was told ole Buck had a lot more steam but would junk some too and were a lot darker in color with little tan. Black Man was out of a daughter of Trump III I think a littermate to Iowa Ann that Don Egli used to own. That female I believe was first owned by George Ensminger and was a top dog.

Old Post 03-16-2016 04:28 AM
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

blac pup

wait till you see a pic of a pup i call max looks are identical hope to have him a b&t days thanks tim

Old Post 03-17-2016 01:44 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR TI M

IM READY FOR B@T DAYS ,HOW BOUT YOU ? I HEARED MARSHALL WHITE IS COMING WITH YOU IS HE BRINGING TANNER TO BE COLLECTED IF HE AINT YOU NEED TO BRING HIM IL PAY FOR PART OF THE COLLECTION FEE JUST TO HAVE SOME STRAWS OF HIM ,IF HE IS THAT WILL BE GREAT, LEO BASTEAN IS COMIN WITH HIS SON DAVID ,THOSE TWO GUYS ARE A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THAT WHITE BLOODLINE.I CANT WAIT ,IT WONT BE LONG NOW HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 03-17-2016 02:03 AM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Post Nightrider hounds dam sure are good dogs

Hey I'm 15 and I got a chance to meet Allen a couple weeks before he passed away. I sure do love this ole strand of b&ts I got a pup out of (pr' nightriders Iowa coal x pr' nightriders Iowa river lily) = one hell of a pup. He has lots of go and has a locate that you never heard before. Big bawl mouth on tree and huge head from his daddy and long long ears from his mom. Both his parents goes back to black Mack. Do any of you guys know Justin whites contact info? To help me get my pups papers. Allen died a week after I got my pup. Any help would be much appreciated. If you guys know of any female that has good bloodlines within nightrider blood, shoot me a text or a call at 5073015478 for breeding my male too, he is a year old. Or if any of allen's females are for sale give a call I might be interested in. Sorry I couldn't het any photos on here.

Last edited by Dalton.arndt. on 03-22-2016 at 04:18 AM

Old Post 03-21-2016 02:46 PM
Dalton.arndt. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dalton.arndt. Click here to Send Dalton.arndt. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dalton.arndt. Find more posts by Dalton.arndt. Add Dalton.arndt. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nightrider hounds dam sure are good dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Dalton.arndt.
Hey I'm 15 and I got a chance to meet Allen a couple weeks before he passed away. I sure do love this ole strand of b&ts I got a pup out of (pr' nightriders Iowa coal x pr' nightriders Iowa river lily) = one hell of a pup. He has lots of go and has a locate that you never heard before. Big bawl mouth on tree and huge head from his daddy and long long ears from his mom. Both his parents goes back to black Mack. Do any of you guys know Justin whites contact info? To help me get my pups papers. Allen died a week after I got my pup. Any help would be much appreciated. If you guys know of any female that has good bloodlines within nightrider blood, shoot me a text or a call at 5073015478 for breeding my male too, he is a year old. Or if any of allen's females are for sale give a call I might be interested in. Sorry I couldn't het any photos on here.

Here is you male Dalton. Good luck with him. He's a fine looking hound.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 03-23-2016 04:29 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR DALTON

THAT IS ONE FINE LOOKIN PUP AND HE HAS A NICE TREE STYLE.... SEND TSIZEMORE THATS WHO HE GOS BY ON HERE ,I HEAR THAT HE WILL BE BRING ALLEN WHITES DAD ,,MARSHALL WITH HIM TO B@T DAYS ,,I THINK TIM COULD HELP YOU GET YER PAPERS ON YER PUP TIMS A GOOD GUY

Old Post 03-23-2016 08:27 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HERE IS ANOTHER WAGNER NIGHTRIDER BRED HOUND OLE CLUTZ LAST YEAR AFTER B@T DAYS I GAVE THIS FEMALE TO MY HUNTIN BUDDY TODD. SHE COULD RUN AND TREE HER OWN COON.TODD STARTED HUNTIN HER SHE WAS HUNTED HARD AS TODD HUNTED PRETTY WELL 6 TO 7 NIGHTS A WEEK SHE HAS TURNED INTO A TOP HOUND AND IS ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD SHE WAS HUNTED 50 SOME NIGHTS IN A ROW AND COONS SHOT OUT TO HER EVERY NIGHT OF COON SEASON.I HUNTED WITH HER ALOT TODD SAYS HE THINKS SHE TREED ABOUT A 150 COON SOME BY HER SELF AND OTHERS HUNTIN WITH ME AND A FEW OF HIS BUDDYS,TODD CALLED ME THE OTHER NIGHT AND SAID HE HAS TO QUIT HUNTING FOR A WHILE DO TO WORK CHANGES ,HE SAID RON IM GIVEIN OLE CLUTZ BACK TO YOU,,WHAT A FRIEND !TODD IS ! IF TODD STARTS HUNTIN AGAIN I WILL GIVE HER BACK TO HIM BUT SHE WILL DIE AT MY HOUSE OR TODDS . B@T DAYS WILL SOON BE HERE I WILL HAVE CLUTZ THERE WITH ME ,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 03-24-2016 05:20 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

COONCREEK CLUTZ

SINCE IVE GOTEN COONCREEK CLUTS BACK FROM TODD,, IVE HUNTED HER 7 TIMES . SHES MADE 14 TREES ,, IVE SEEN 11 COONS AND 3 GOOD DEN TREES ,,,SHE IS A NICE FEMALE THAT I REALLY LIKE ,,SEE YAS SOON AT FLORA ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 04-03-2016 at 12:34 AM

Old Post 04-03-2016 12:25 AM