UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Redneck Mafia dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Redneck Mafia dogs

If you have owned any or hunted with this line, would you pm me or give me a call/text? I have a pup out of this line and I’m excited to see how she turns out. These dogs come from good hard hunters. I’m just interested in seeing and hearing the characteristics and traits of others from this line. I like what I’ve already heard, just looking for more feedback. Thanks. 716-864-5712

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2020 12:59 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

The maifia is on here all the time. I'm sure they can tell you anything ya need to know.
I have hunted with one. He could tree coon but if he didn't get 1st tree he just jealous treed a slick close buy consistently. Probably was half trained to be alone.
But a good looking, sounding dog.

Old Post 09-11-2020 01:47 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

I’d own one, not many in Indiana.

Old Post 09-11-2020 02:03 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I’v Talked to Cheyenne and I bought a pup. I am just curious about traits others have seen. I’m not looking to be sold, already bought!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 09-11-2020 02:13 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

The Redneck Mafia folks are good people with good dogs. Good luck with your pup, they sure do their fair share of winning.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-11-2020 03:01 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Comp hunter
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 off mafia both are coondogs 1 I feel can compete with any hes a winner Cheyenne talks good about him

Old Post 09-11-2020 11:40 PM
Comp hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Comp hunter Click here to Send Comp hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Comp hunter Find more posts by Comp hunter Add Comp hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

My brother owned a female direct out of Mafia called Misfit. She was a littermate to the trax dog.

I hunted her for a couple months and she was nice. Absolute dead loner, super loud crazy sounding mouth and extremely accurate. She was usually a 3rd strike dog in company but opened plenty quick when hunted alone. Her one flaw was she had zero handle, but that's not really her fault. You had to get her off a tree. I hunted her in Colorado, Oklahoma and Tennessee.

He sold her against my advice and now he regrets it and can't buy her back, lol.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 09-13-2020 02:30 AM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the pm’s and texts about firsthand experiences with these Redneck Mafia dogs. I hope my female pup turns out like some of the others! Good luck to all competing in the zones and especially those Mafia dogs!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 09-15-2020 11:00 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Bob, best of luck with your new project!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-16-2020 04:55 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

Bob you wont regret having one. Some of the best/easiest starting ones I've seen are out of the bloodline. I may even happen to be packing one around myself with another in the making at home. Shack is the best one I've ever seen cut loose night in night out. You put them in the woods and they will put you in the winners circle!

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 09-16-2020 07:06 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 09-17-2020 12:19 AM
MorAnd
UKC Forum Member

Redneck Mafia dogs

I've got a 16 m/o male out of Shack x Lil Annie Oakley. He's very independent and accurate and has an outstanding locate and a real good tree dog. He could care less about another dog trailing or treeing; when he trees, he's there. Was just started about 4 months ago but has treed about 15 coons alone. He's nowhere near a coon dog, but I'm singling him out now and I'm banking on him being ready for the hunts the first of the year, maybe a little sooner. Can't post a video on here, but can send you one if you want to see/hear him treed 225 324 2549.

Last edited by MorAnd on 09-18-2020 at 10:16 PM

Old Post 09-18-2020 09:02 PM
MorAnd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MorAnd Click here to Send MorAnd a Private Message Find more posts by MorAnd Add MorAnd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

TOP Shelf folks and TOP Shelf Hounds!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 09-19-2020 12:29 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

I have one and have hunted with Mafia, Shack and now tac. I've known the cummings boys since high school. Can't ask for better people. As far as the style of dog they throw. Independent some more then others my female will get treed quick and is about 80% accurate. almost silent on track if you hear her bark you better strike her because the next time you hear her she is treed. I absolutely love how they hunt at a dead run from the time you turn them lose. I love my black dogs but I am hunting a walker right now.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 09-24-2020 06:48 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L. Poe
UKC Forum Member

Shawn with a walker 🤔...say it ain't so 😁

birthplace of UKC WORLD SHOW CHAMPION CINDERELLA

Old Post 09-26-2020 03:20 PM
L. Poe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L. Poe Click here to Send L. Poe a Private Message Click Here to Email L. Poe Find more posts by L. Poe Add L. Poe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shawnstovall
I have one and have hunted with Mafia, Shack and now tac. I've known the cummings boys since high school. Can't ask for better people. As far as the style of dog they throw. Independent some more then others my female will get treed quick and is about 80% accurate. almost silent on track if you hear her bark you better strike her because the next time you hear her she is treed. I absolutely love how they hunt at a dead run from the time you turn them lose. I love my black dogs but I am hunting a walker right now.

💡 💡 💡

Old Post 09-26-2020 04:24 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Stovall to the dark side I believe it’s the devil is about to get frost bite

Old Post 09-26-2020 04:28 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Chad spencer
Stovall to the dark side I believe it’s the devil is about to get frost bite

Fall is here and winter will be here before you know it.
Come on in Chad the water is fine lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-26-2020 11:12 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

O I’d hunt one if I had it but can’t afford one. All I care about is if they tree live coons and sound good doin it and I’ve never heard a walker sound as good as a black dog. Lol just teasin I got a blue one now

Old Post 09-26-2020 11:27 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote