UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I joined the gutted list !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

I joined the gutted list !!

Walked about 3 miles round trip in the mud last night I am gutted.

My hair even hurts.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2019 11:45 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Go again tonight, Tar. That's the only way you're gonna get back in shape.

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:00 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Re: I joined the gutted list !!

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar

My hair even hurts.

Tar

I didn't walk very far last night. But the night before we hunted from 8 until almost daylight. I bet we walked close to 10 miles. I'm still tired from it.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:08 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I can hear the rain hitting the roof. Mrs tar will be watching the hallmark channel I am going to bed lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:09 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Break off trash will save you a lot of steps ! 😜

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:16 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Corrected mine for a slick tree. Coons were not moving she made me pay. Plus the young dog caught two big possums that had her shook up too !!

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:19 AM
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Corrected mine for a slick tree. Coons were not moving she made me pay. !!

Man they will do it to ya in a heartbeat haha my hunting buddy told me he was going to use the .22 on me if I sent that dog off the tree again coons weren’t moving and to wet to drive around

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:27 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Corrected mine for a slick tree. Coons were not moving she made me pay. !!

Man they will do it to ya in a heartbeat haha my hunting buddy told me he was going to use the .22 on me if I sent that dog off the tree again coons weren’t moving and to wet to drive around

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:27 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: I joined the gutted list !!

quote:

My hair even hurts.

Tar

HaHa Three miles??? Man you are out of shape old man! Im older than you three nites ago left the house at 6:45 in the rain walking hunted till midnight. My daughter bought me the wrist garmin I got in just over 10 miles according to that contraption. And we have hills. Gets the knees abit I have to wait a day before I can do another ten.

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 01-12-2019 01:27 AM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: I joined the gutted list !!

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
HaHa Three miles??? Man you are out of shape old man! Im older than you three nites ago left the house at 6:45 in the rain walking hunted till midnight. My daughter bought me the wrist garmin I got in just over 10 miles according to that contraption. And we have hills. Gets the knees abit I have to wait a day before I can do another ten.

Bad knees and that mud don't mix lol. But I feel good now.

Tar

Old Post 01-12-2019 01:28 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You just need to accept the facts, you are not young anymore, you have physical disabilities [ possible mental disabilities lol ] and aren't in the best condition. I have some of those issues myself, especially being out of shape. This season has been hard on me, due to being out of shape. Mountains are not forgiving of ones physical condition, they make you pay. Lol. Dave

Old Post 01-12-2019 06:12 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Which is worse, mountains or mud?

Old Post 01-12-2019 06:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Which is worse, mountains or mud?

A creek bank is a mountain if it's muddy !!

Tar

Old Post 01-12-2019 06:27 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Both can be hard on a Hunter, but I would take the mud on flat ground over the mountains any day. When the mountains are muddy, you are in trouble, climb 3 steps, slide back 2 steps. Lol. Dave

Old Post 01-12-2019 06:31 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I solved that problem with a sidexside. I have all them old guy problems. I really think this Honda will give me at least 3 more yrs.

Old Post 01-13-2019 12:11 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Mud. Going up a mountain is tuff but coming down is sweet, mud is tuff both ways!

Old Post 01-13-2019 12:39 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Gutted list

When I read the title I thought you had lost a drinking contest. That's a saying of someone we both know lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-13-2019 01:27 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I get in enough trouble sober lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-13-2019 02:08 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
I get in enough trouble sober lol.

Tar

Really??? I hadn't noticed.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-13-2019 02:28 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne

Coming down some of our mountains is anything but sweet, rock bluffs, horseface steep, puts a lot of wear and tear on ones knees. I usually make 2 to 3 trees hunting the mountains and I am done. Hunting flat land I usually hunt all night without being wore out. Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 01-13-2019 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 01-13-2019 09:46 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I just pick my battles now if I don't want to I ain't going to lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-13-2019 11:37 PM