UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Grand American puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

Grand American puppies

I made the hour drive over to Orangeburg this morning in hopes to find a good pup. I took my 4 year old son with me in hopes I could get him involved with the pup buying process and start this dog together. But, there were only a handful of pups left at 12:30 this afternoon. Typically they are over run I guess the good weather had everyone out in attendance. I guess I’ll have to start looking on the board but every decent bred pup is half way around the world. Just a bummer is all and figured I would rant. Lol. I know those boys are going to need floaties tonight or chest waders all my spots are either damp or underwater.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2019 03:39 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

If I lived where you live, I'd be talking to Mike Carroll about one of those Slow Talkin pups.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 01-06-2019 04:26 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I watched young and old alike walking through the Fairgrounds carrying pups Friday and Saturday. Really some nice looking pups there. Wish everyone well with them.
One thing was renewed in my mind on Friday. That was Coon Hunters don't let a little rain stop them.They walked around in it all day. I think Saturday had the largest crowd I have seen there in many years. Hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Old Post 01-06-2019 12:03 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

don't know what breed of pup you are looking for?

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 01-06-2019 05:38 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike thomason
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I was there on Friday went in both dog barns and there were lots of pups of all breeds for sale

Old Post 01-07-2019 04:36 PM
mike thomason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike thomason Click here to Send mike thomason a Private Message Find more posts by mike thomason Add mike thomason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Burns
UKC Forum Member

Don't know what breed of pups you are looking for-Sox 12

Redbone. I live 1817 miles west of you.

Old Post 01-07-2019 07:47 PM
John Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Burns Click here to Send John Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email John Burns Find more posts by John Burns Add John Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

I’m sorry I forget there are other breeds I’m a Walker guy, I must have just missed something lol. If memeory serves me right I just remember a lot more puppies being on the ground.

Old Post 01-09-2019 02:46 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Best to by from a well known breeder than of any grounds.
Many pups bought off grounds at any big hunt or trade day event there's a good chance that pup will be sick. FACT
I never take any pups to any event to be sold.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 01-10-2019 01:58 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote