UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Benefit hunt for two boys that were burnt in an accident. $1500.00 guaranteed prize
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Benefit hunt for two boys that were burnt in an accident. $1500.00 guaranteed prize

Conner and Will are two 15 year old boys theate that were severely burnt in a explosion. They are stable but are in induced coma, and are burnt all over their body.

I have put together a meat hunt on January 12th to help raise some money for these two families. It will be done on the lottery system and I have guaranteed a $1500.00 first place prize.

We will also have a corn hole tournament in the morning with great food and a live auction with donated items before everyone leaves to go hunting. If you don't hunt, you can stay and enjoy karaoke and a DJ.

The event will be held at 4399 E. St. Rd. 26 iin Hartford City, In. 47348.
For any questions please call Shane at 765 667 8812 or follow this link. https://www.facebook.com/events/2087607918196727/?ti=cl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2019 03:08 PM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I’ll donate a stud fee on Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. Swampmusic Big Hoss.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 01-04-2019 03:53 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Very sorry to hear this. Hope the event goes well and prayers for the two young men.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 01-04-2019 06:47 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your benefit. Prayers for the teens and their families.

Old Post 01-04-2019 08:48 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Good luck with all and prayers up for these boys in their recovery.
Have you thought about starting a GoFundMe for them? It makes donating easy for those that cannot attend and others that are not hunters from the area and beyond.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-04-2019 10:58 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Prayers for these boys and their families. Good luck with your hunt and I hope you raise alot of money for them.

Old Post 01-05-2019 01:45 AM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Hunt.....

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Good luck with all and prayers up for these boys in their recovery.
Have you thought about starting a GoFundMe for them? It makes donating easy for those that cannot attend and others that are not hunters from the area and beyond.

I thought this was a Good idea too....
I dont know that even having a $1500 first place Prize is the thing to do, after all raising Money for the Boys is what is most important....right ?
All the Money should go to the Boys.
Have a Trophy, a Framed Certificate and a New Light or some other form of a 1st Place Prize.
Just my thoughts.
Contact All the Supply Vendors too....
Good luck.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-05-2019 03:46 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman22
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hunt.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I thought this was a Good idea too....
I dont know that even having a $1500 first place Prize is the thing to do, after all raising Money for the Boys is what is most important....right ?
All the Money should go to the Boys.
Have a Trophy, a Framed Certificate and a New Light or some other form of a 1st Place Prize.
Just my thoughts.
Contact All the Supply Vendors too....
Good luck.
Tim

agreed

Old Post 01-06-2019 03:13 PM
Lipperman22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman22 Click here to Send Lipperman22 a Private Message Click Here to Email Lipperman22 Find more posts by Lipperman22 Add Lipperman22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

maybe have a auction of donated items

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 01-06-2019 05:10 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JVerkamp
New UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 01-10-2019 12:09 AM
JVerkamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JVerkamp Click here to Send JVerkamp a Private Message Click Here to Email JVerkamp Find more posts by JVerkamp Add JVerkamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

This is going to be a great event. Those that think the prize money was a bad idea have obviously not ever done anything le thison this scale. It takes money to make money. I expect to use that money to make them boys 10 times that amount, and it's working.

I hope to see everyone there. And thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers

Old Post 01-10-2019 03:04 AM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

This is going to be a great event. Those that think the prize money was a bad idea have obviously not ever done anything le thison this scale. It takes money to make money. I expect to use that money to make them boys 10 times that amount, and it's working.

I hope to see everyone there. And thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers

Old Post 01-10-2019 03:04 AM
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by shane smith

I agree Shane it will proubally get donated right back to them , best of luck and I hope the boys get a full and quick recovery

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-10-2019 05:39 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Do you know if anyone has set up a GoFundMe for them that we may make a donation to?

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-10-2019 04:23 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Yes. There is a go fund me that has been set up. At our benefit we are having a corn hole tournament, auction, and coon hunt.
$1600.00 has already been raised just for me to shave my beard. Lol. We are getting showered with donations and have hunters coming from all over. It's great to see everyone come together.

Thank you

Old Post 01-11-2019 12:53 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Yes. There is a go fund me that has been set up. At our benefit we are having a corn hole tournament, auction, and coon hunt.
$1600.00 has already been raised just for me to shave my beard. Lol. We are getting showered with donations and have hunters coming from all over. It's great to see everyone come together.

Thank you

Can you post a link for us please.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 01-11-2019 01:59 AM
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Here is the link for the go fund me page.

Any questions please feel free to call.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...100002112708064

Old Post 01-11-2019 03:52 AM
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Here is the link for the go fund me page.

Any questions please feel free to call.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...100002112708064

Old Post 01-11-2019 03:53 AM
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for everyone's support. 54 hunters showed up in the worst weather you could imagine. The whole community came together and raised more money theni thought possible

Old Post 01-13-2019 02:56 AM
wjoey
Banned

Thats Great !!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-13-2019 04:23 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thank you for everyone's support. 54 hunters showed up in the worst weather you could imagine. The whole community came together and raised more money theni thought possible

Great job Shane, I know the family appreciates it.

Old Post 01-13-2019 07:36 PM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Shane

Excellent job, I am pleased to see that hunters can and will help when needed. Way to much being said that is negative to our sport, it's refreshing to see these kind of posts and the support from hunters when needed. I still believe the good outnumber the bad in our sport. Dave

Old Post 01-13-2019 08:44 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote