UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Allen... Just a random thought.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I know it! Seems like a good plan if they would all go for it.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2018 10:40 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I will have to look at the fine print.

Old Post 12-18-2018 11:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I will have to look at the fine print.

Get the by-laws and find s loophole.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-19-2018 01:36 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

? do I need to be a member of the Redbone , English , Leopard , Plott , Bluetick assoc etc. Or all the above with my dogs to win LOL , Gary , Curtis , Pat and I treed 5 GREAT-BIGUNS last night! LOL and that last turn out well we treed a coon and it was only 2.6 miles one way to them dogs no roads! Cold trailing knot heads must of been the Bluetick or English in em LOL Great hunt no matter what and dang coffee was sure good when we got back to the truck.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 12-19-2018 11:30 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just have to ask, 2.6 miles one way??? That sure is hard to believe. How far did they run that deer before they switched over? How long did it take you to walk 2.6 miles one way? Are you saying that your Garmin will pick up a collar at 2.6 miles? It sure must be resolute in your country if you can go 2.6 miles without hitting another road.

Old Post 12-19-2018 02:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Richard I would about guarantee that the dog covered 2.6 miles before he got treed.

Old Post 12-19-2018 02:44 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
? do I need to be a member of the Redbone , English , Leopard , Plott , Bluetick assoc etc. Or all the above with my dogs to win LOL , Gary , Curtis , Pat and I treed 5 GREAT-BIGUNS last night! LOL and that last turn out well we treed a coon and it was only 2.6 miles one way to them dogs no roads! Cold trailing knot heads must of been the Bluetick or English in em LOL Great hunt no matter what and dang coffee was sure good when we got back to the truck.

Chuck yours are certified x-bred and therefore the red headed step child.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 12-19-2018 04:09 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
[B]Oh my goodness, I just have to ask, 2.6 miles one way??? That sure is hard to believe. How far did they run that deer before they switched over? How long did it take you to walk 2.6 miles one way? Are you saying that your Garmin will pick up a collar at 2.6 miles? It sure must be resolute in your country if you can go 2.6 miles without hitting another road.

Richard it's Chucks Tale and he can tell it any way he wants.

Old Post 12-19-2018 07:43 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, I am going to paint some spots on my Redbone. Do you have to actually own a walker to join the association?
Ill just loan you some papers off a inbred pup You have seen solid red black and tans before haven't you

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 12-20-2018 03:51 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, I just have to ask, 2.6 miles one way??? That sure is hard to believe. How far did they run that deer before they switched over? How long did it take you to walk 2.6 miles one way? Are you saying that your Garmin will pick up a collar at 2.6 miles? It sure must be resolute in your country if you can go 2.6 miles without hitting another road.

Obviously Richard you have never Hunted the Western Wall or the Honobia Wilderness Area or a lot of places out West the Croatan in N. Carolina has some desolate places as well. It was a awful slow deer race for the first mile or so till they got out of hearing , if that is what they did Cold Trailing it. The Western Wall is not for the faint of heart or those who like things easy all the time.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Last edited by Chuck Allen on 12-20-2018 at 04:23 AM

Old Post 12-20-2018 04:07 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Chuck yours are certified x-bred and therefore the red headed step child.

Dang can not hurt to try and fit in some where LOL!

Old Post 12-20-2018 04:10 AM