UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > highpoint wild white out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

highpoint wild white out

I sold this hound back in earlier part of the year and his been sold several times since , trying to locate him.

Middleforks Kennel home of:
Ch Ntch Pkc ch Middleforks Stick
GRCH NtCh Middlefork's Thor
Ntch Pkc Ch Middleforks Si
Ch Middleforks Peachs N Cream
GrNtch harshs logans white Sabe (Semen)
NtCh Southern Sound Joy (deceased)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-01-2017 11:36 PM
tproffitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tproffitt Click here to Send tproffitt a Private Message Click Here to Email tproffitt Find more posts by tproffitt Add tproffitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THJMP
UKC Forum Member

If you find him I would like to get a female out of him.

Old Post 08-02-2017 02:43 AM
THJMP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THJMP Click here to Send THJMP a Private Message Click Here to Email THJMP Find more posts by THJMP Add THJMP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

uptop

Old Post 08-24-2017 04:42 PM
tproffitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tproffitt Click here to Send tproffitt a Private Message Click Here to Email tproffitt Find more posts by tproffitt Add tproffitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCOLE14
UKC Forum Member

Highpoint Wild White Out

My brother (Travis Cole) and I now own White OUT. He is located here in Southern Indiana. Mark Antrim from Northern Indiana bred a Lone Pine Bozo female to him. White Out is doing great and we are looking forward to hunting him this winter.

Our Grand Nite Champion Tramp's Lelo is also bred to White out. These should be some outstanding pups. These pups are due in about a month.

Old Post 08-28-2017 02:03 PM
DCOLE14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCOLE14 Click here to Send DCOLE14 a Private Message Click Here to Email DCOLE14 Find more posts by DCOLE14 Add DCOLE14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

I got a male pup from marks litter coming , cnt wait.

Old Post 08-28-2017 04:50 PM
raburn2
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:37 PM
raburn2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raburn2 Click here to Send raburn2 a Private Message Click Here to Email raburn2 Find more posts by raburn2 Add raburn2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goodtimes54
UKC Forum Member

pic

can u send a pic of highpoint wild whiteout to the number 304 580 8999 plz. i have a female pup off him here in wv. showin some potential. thanks

Old Post 10-24-2017 07:30 PM
Goodtimes54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goodtimes54 Click here to Send Goodtimes54 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goodtimes54 Find more posts by Goodtimes54 Add Goodtimes54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goodtimes54
UKC Forum Member

pic

can u send a pic of highpoint wild whiteout to the number 304 580 8999 plz. i have a female pup off him here in wv. showin some potential. thanks

Old Post 10-24-2017 07:30 PM
Goodtimes54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goodtimes54 Click here to Send Goodtimes54 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goodtimes54 Find more posts by Goodtimes54 Add Goodtimes54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mjennings
UKC Forum Member

I have a nice gyp off Out bred to my male Grntch Bull Mtn Moose. He's off Mojo and a reproducing wipeout Zach female. I hunted a littermate to Out named Tyme that was a great track dog, real hard treedog, and super accurate. And she was house broke, handled great. Ride up front with you in the truck. As smart of a dog I've ever seen.

Grntch ch Goldch Tree Shakin Jed
Grntch Silver ch Stylish Dirty Dave

Old Post 10-31-2017 11:40 PM
mjennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjennings Click here to Send mjennings a Private Message Find more posts by mjennings Add mjennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THJMP
UKC Forum Member

Is white out still stud for the public?

Old Post 01-13-2019 12:54 PM
THJMP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THJMP Click here to Send THJMP a Private Message Click Here to Email THJMP Find more posts by THJMP Add THJMP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THJMP
UKC Forum Member

Is white out still stud for the public?

Old Post 01-13-2019 12:54 PM