UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch Grnitech 'Pr' Purdy's Wood Rockin' Rambler HTX @ STUD
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the kind words Rich. We need to get together for a pleasure hunt sometime!

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2014 09:21 AM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darren8eby
UKC Forum Member

JJ..

Glad to hear you got Rambler!!! The best of Luck with Him!!! I will be booking this female the next time she comes in heat!!! I loved the last litter I raised off him!! These will be special as well!!!

----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Neosho River Jet
-------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Neosho River Skinner
----------------------------------Neosho River Skeeter
--------------——Gd.Nt.Ch. Neosho River Razor
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch.River Bend Flag
-------------------------River Bend Moon
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Gd.Ch.Dan's Finley River Penny
----——GdChGdNtCh Neosho River Rudy
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Rock River Sackett
-------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Rock River Sackett JR.
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Skean's Dolly (Dohoney’s Boone)
--------------——Gd.Nt.Ch. Rock River Honey Bee
-----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Swift Creek Magnum (River Bend Flag)
-------------------------"PR" Lapman's Northern Patch
-----------------------------------Nt.Ch. Hick's Lou
—--Gd.Ch. “PR”Mc Cormicks Dolly
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Minklers Kansas Dancer
-------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Southern Pines Jet
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Skeans Dolly (Dohoney’s Boone)
--------------——Gd.Ch.Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jet Latch
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch.Dohoney’s Boone (Double Old Hickory Nut Harry and Spring Creek Rock)
-------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Miss Marcy
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jammin Jill
----——“PR” Ch Eby’s Twin Creek Singing Doll
----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Eby’s Twin Creek Blaze (Double Spring Creek Rock and Old Hickory Nut Harry)
-------------------------”PR” Eby’s Twin Creek Crank
----------------------------------Ch. Eby’s Twin Creek Jill (Kansas Dancer)
--------------——”PR” Eby’s Twin Creek Mary Jane
-----------------------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Hammering Earl
-------------------------"PR" Eby’s Twin Creek Sissy
-----------------------------------Nt.Ch. Sager’s Candy

Old Post 06-29-2014 08:46 PM
darren8eby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darren8eby Click here to Send darren8eby a Private Message Click Here to Email darren8eby Find more posts by darren8eby Add darren8eby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good darren just let me know. Glad you liked that first litter, did u keep any of them?

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 06-30-2014 01:05 AM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

I have never hunted with rambler but I heard he was a coondog!

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 06-30-2014 01:08 AM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darren8eby
UKC Forum Member

Yes...

I kept a female and a buddy of mine went in on partners with me. He will be starting her soon!!!She is flat out gorgeous!!! She has a loud, piercing chop that will be heard a long ways off!!!

Old Post 07-01-2014 01:38 PM
darren8eby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darren8eby Click here to Send darren8eby a Private Message Click Here to Email darren8eby Find more posts by darren8eby Add darren8eby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Let the old man stretch his legs last night for the first time in a while. He looked pretty good. Going to start slowly getting him ready for the zones in September!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 07-03-2014 12:41 AM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Be sure to check out Rambler's Stud Ad in Coonhound Bloodlines this month! Thank you Lovis Burns for the awesome artwork!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 07-07-2014 04:20 PM
Doug Adams
Banned

The ad looks really good JJ! Lovis done a good job with it!

Old Post 07-09-2014 10:36 PM
Doug Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Adams Click here to Send Doug Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Adams Find more posts by Doug Adams Add Doug Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Some Ram Photos

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 07-10-2014 12:00 AM
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Looks good JJ!!

Old Post 07-10-2014 05:05 AM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

Is that not a good looking sucker, or what!!!

Tom, hope everything is well with you and the fam.!

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 07-10-2014 06:12 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dbpro56
Is that not a good looking sucker, or what!!!

Tom, hope everything is well with you and the fam.!

Thank you Bruce!!! All is well!! Got a female out of Powder that I think is going to make it!!!

Old Post 07-10-2014 11:16 PM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Rambler

Been easin the ole man back into shape. Here's a short clip

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 07-24-2014 11:47 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Rambler

Ole Rambler's a good one, anyone looking to put eyes in the tree should consider Rambler....

Old Post 07-29-2014 08:46 PM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words mr. duvall!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 07-29-2014 11:22 PM
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

Rambler looks good

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 07-30-2014 01:17 AM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Been on a little break this summer, lots of stuff going on, but dad and I are trying to get Rambler ready for the zones. Was a last minute decision to take him, so we will see how it goes. We will be headin to Blairsville, PA.

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 09-05-2014 11:41 PM
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck JJ!!

Old Post 09-06-2014 12:39 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Thanks tom

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 09-06-2014 08:07 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

We are currently doing private treaty on Rambler for Stud fee. Would like to get a few females bred before the weather turns too bad.

Doug Adams made his 1 year old female a nite champion last night Congrats to Doug and Tyson! Rampage became Rambler's second nite champion before the age of two.

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 10-05-2014 03:27 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Had a gentlemen ftom Missouri call yesterday and he will be breeding a nite champion female as soon as she comes in

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 10-06-2014 03:51 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Another Rambler pup got it done Friday night at Coshocton, OH picking up her 3rd Nite Champion win before she's 3 years old.

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 10-14-2014 07:38 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Rambler has produced 2 nite champions so far and 3 show champions. Only 3 of his pups have ever been put in a hunt that I know of, 2 are nite champs and the other has money won in PKC

He throws beautifully colored pups and really smart pups.

Contact us if you think he can benefit your program!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 10-15-2014 04:08 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Get your females booked!

We have been just pleasure hunting Rambler lately, but we are going to start hitting some hunts with him shortly.

4 time UKC World Qualifier
Multiple PKC Final 4's
4th Place 2013 Ohio State PKC Race
2014 New Philadelphia Walker Sectional King of Hunt
2014 Cadiz RQE Winner
2014 BBOA Ohio State High Scoring Dog
2013 WTDA World Champ
2013 Johnstown Walker Sectional High Scoring Grandnite
2013 WTDA Ohio State Youth Champion
Over 75 cast wins!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 10-20-2014 03:43 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

typical ramber, deep and lonely with 2 lookin down!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:01 PM