UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > What is going on in Registration dep.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bobby Ellis
UKC Forum Member

What is going on in Registration dep.

First they lost my paperwork on one dog. Sence I didn't get tracking . There was nothing that would do. Now I sent in more papers on a new dog. I used tracking and payed for rush. Thay got them on Nov. 22. But still no papers. No one replied to email s. And I cant get a call back. To say I am mad is a understatement. I am going to call. Email and post till someone talks to me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2021 06:18 PM
Bobby Ellis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Ellis Click here to Send Bobby Ellis a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby Ellis Add Bobby Ellis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

Bobby, feel free to send me a PM with a little more information and I can look into it for you or find a customer service representative who can.

Old Post 12-29-2021 03:34 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: What is going on in Registration dep.

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Ellis
First they lost my paperwork on one dog. Sence I didn't get tracking . There was nothing that would do. Now I sent in more papers on a new dog. I used tracking and payed for rush. Thay got them on Nov. 22. But still no papers. No one replied to email s. And I cant get a call back. To say I am mad is a understatement. I am going to call. Email and post till someone talks to me.

Bobby...don't feel like the Lone ranger.
I sent papers in late Nov also......I see the check was finally cashed dec27th.
Today is Jan 8th and still no papers.....
Shunt cash the checks until they mail the papers I'd say.....

Yes..agreed with her frustration

Call the telephone # only to hear a recording that I was #134 on call back list.

I hung up...rediculous

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 01-08-2022 04:01 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Msbelle88
New UKC Forum Member

Omg this is riduculously shameful on UKC

I am beyond angry! I sent paperwork July. I finally got email in Nov. Said they have to talk to my dad since he is reg owner. He is 93, 1/2 deaf, and unable to do this stuff. No way he can sit on hold when caller 137 or 244.

Even sent another dog paperwork in Dec and i paid to rush it within 5 days. Still not got those either! PKC already sent their paperwork long time ago. How can I sell dogs and tell people I have no idea when paperwork be back from UKC?

They havent answered the phone or email for months. Is UKC going bankrupt or whats going on? They could at least hire remote virtual reps to handle questions or emails etc. Yet they have done nothing!

I am really disappointed in UKC. Yall went from preminum registeration to a negative registration system in my eyes.

This would be so much easier if we could register our own dogs online.

Someone please contact me. 6629320174 Mary Crowell & Wyatt Ellis Crowell. Email is mary.crowelll88@gmail.com

Old Post 01-21-2022 05:36 PM
Msbelle88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Msbelle88 Click here to Send Msbelle88 a Private Message Click Here to Email Msbelle88 Find more posts by Msbelle88 Add Msbelle88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Omg this is riduculously shameful on UKC

quote:
Originally posted by Msbelle88
I am beyond angry! I sent paperwork July. I finally got email in Nov. Said they have to talk to my dad since he is reg owner. He is 93, 1/2 deaf, and unable to do this stuff. No way he can sit on hold when caller 137 or 244.

Even sent another dog paperwork in Dec and i paid to rush it within 5 days. Still not got those either! PKC already sent their paperwork long time ago. How can I sell dogs and tell people I have no idea when paperwork be back from UKC?

They havent answered the phone or email for months. Is UKC going bankrupt or whats going on? They could at least hire remote virtual reps to handle questions or emails etc. Yet they have done nothing!

I am really disappointed in UKC. Yall went from preminum registeration to a negative registration system in my eyes.

This would be so much easier if we could register our own dogs online.

Someone please contact me. 6629320174 Mary Crowell & Wyatt Ellis Crowell. Email is mary.crowelll88@gmail.com

Go online at the BBB Better Business Bureau Kalamazoo MI. They have an online complaint form you can fill out against UKC..

319-201-8445

Old Post 02-01-2022 08:36 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: What is going on in Registration dep.

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Ellis

Go online at the BBB Better Business Bureau Kalamazoo MI. They have an online complaint form that you can fill out against UKC..

319-201-8445

Old Post 02-01-2022 08:39 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote