UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Y’all can take your babbling dogs and !
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Y’all can take your babbling dogs and !

Hug eeem and squeeze eeem and name eeem George!!

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2019 10:54 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

Come on! Somebody take the bait. lol

Old Post 11-04-2019 02:43 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sgraves
UKC Forum Member

Take them go find you a rich man to back you an get your picture taken.

Old Post 11-04-2019 02:47 PM
Sgraves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sgraves Click here to Send Sgraves a Private Message Click Here to Email Sgraves Find more posts by Sgraves Add Sgraves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I got my picture taken with a tight mouth dog with a coon in its trees. All that barken drives me nuts !!!!!

Tar

Old Post 11-04-2019 04:08 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I got my picture taken with a tight mouth dog with a coon in its trees. All that barken drives me nuts !!!!!

Tar

leaves are all dropping off and my dog goes almost silent this time of year. one would never know hes a wide open dog in summer. trees them like a squirrel dog this time of year. well a good squirrel dog. turn him loose with a pack of dogs and the only way you would get a bark out him is kick him in the testicals and he might make a bark. he opens hes moving a track of some kind. lol

Old Post 11-04-2019 05:03 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

I bet someone seen my name pop up on front page and thought I was going to that Crazy post. instead I came to this crazy post. lol

Old Post 11-04-2019 05:07 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

But its such a beautiful post and a great one and a bigley thing ! such a wonderful thing. lol

Old Post 11-04-2019 07:39 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
But its such a beautiful post and a great one and a bigley thing ! such a wonderful thing. lol

I was just stirring the dookie and you posted 3 times in a row !!

Just saying lol.

Tar

Old Post 11-04-2019 07:50 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
All that barken drives me nuts !!!!!
Tar

Tar , if you was a dog . you would Babble !!!!!!!! why all the hate?

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Old Post 11-04-2019 07:58 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Toad Hill
Tar , if you was a dog . you would Babble !!!!!!!! why all the hate?

When I started the rules would punish you for it. Then it was changed because of it being a loophole the kc changed it because the other kc was drawing big numbers allowing it. It’s an unfair advantage and I have always hated a loose mouth dog most couldn’t trail their way out of a wet paper bag. They just run that yapper till they find a hot bush coon. I mean you can’t even tell if it’s a hot or cold track they never shut up.

Just my opinion.

Tar

Old Post 11-04-2019 08:06 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I was just stirring the dookie and you posted 3 times in a row !!

Just saying lol.

Tar

Just trying to help out. lol and just when they think I left !

Old Post 11-04-2019 08:08 PM