UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > 3 young dogs/ 1 finished rig trail dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

3 young dogs/ 1 finished rig trail dog

I have three pretty green young walker cross pups. Around a year old that need time in the woods this fall. I will give 2 away, your pick, and i will hunt the third.

Also have a good start dog for sale. Her fault is she is not fast.
4 year old reg. Redtick out of good bear stock. Rigs and free cast hunts, no lead needed but to take away from tree. Bays, tree by herself. Very nice hound. Not cheap. Take her on trial where you hunt with cash in hand. Private message me with interest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2019 01:10 PM
1whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1whitedog Click here to Send 1whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by 1whitedog Add 1whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JR4661
UKC Forum Member

Where are you located?

Old Post 10-09-2019 12:32 AM
JR4661 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JR4661 Click here to Send JR4661 a Private Message Find more posts by JR4661 Add JR4661 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

VA

Old Post 10-09-2019 03:15 AM
1whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1whitedog Click here to Send 1whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by 1whitedog Add 1whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yukonwalker
New UKC Forum Member

PM full

Old Post 10-10-2019 12:58 AM
yukonwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yukonwalker Click here to Send yukonwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email yukonwalker Find more posts by yukonwalker Add yukonwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Should be cleaned out now.

Old Post 10-10-2019 04:10 AM
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the interest. The red tick is sold. I still have one young dog. I tried to answer all messages, if i didn't reply i may have missed one here and there. If you are interested in the pup and have not heard back from me feel free to send another message. Thanks

Old Post 10-24-2019 06:50 PM