UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > !@#$$$##@ josh Smith or Austin Freeman !@#$$#@@@
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Plott06
New UKC Forum Member

!@#$$$##@ josh Smith or Austin Freeman !@#$$#@@@

Howdy, Just want to share so that others do not get scammed by this man THAT goes by Josh Smith from West Virginia 16062918969 and his buddy Austin Freeman from Morehead Kentucky 16062918366, And different names on the UKC such as BackwoodsBeauty. and Freaknasty2010 after you read this you will find that he is a scam artist and we believe that he plays as the same person. August 11th I answered an ad in regards to a rig/start redbone female 5 years old. He stated on the phone and in text that she would start a 8 to 10 hour old track and that she would be a good pup trainer. So we went ahead with the plans to have her transported to Wisconsin from West Virginia but Josh smith came back with he was going to be out of town so he would ask his friend in Kentucky to meet the hauler, Josh smith also asked that we pay his buddy Austin Freeman. I have all this in text from Josh Smith, So I went about sending money to Josh's friend Austin in KY, the hauler was in a route that would put him in Ky roughly the 23rd of August, all was set as planned, when the hauler picked the hound up, He messaged me pictures of sores all other the hound and from the look of the hound had not been properly feed. I asked Josh about the sores and stated that the could be heat bumps. and sent him pictures as well with no response from Josh. The hound was delivered on the 27th the sore had already looked much better in the few days with the hauler. We got her on a good feeding schedule before the Wisconsin kill season opened, Come Sept 4th this hound wanted NOTHING to do with a hit bait. Then spent an hour trying to catch her. She would not come to a man as we believe she has been mistreated BADLY BUT she would come to a women. Sept 5th we loaded up to check baits and trail camera's we know that the bear track was less then 3 hours old and again she wanted NOTHING to do with it. I sent Josh a text message at 7am and have yet to hear back from him each time I call 16062918969 Josh sends it to voice mail. and he stated in a text that he would like her back if we should ever want to sell her. He still has yet to to respond back to us.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2019 02:47 PM
Plott06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plott06 Click here to Send Plott06 a Private Message Click Here to Email Plott06 Find more posts by Plott06 Add Plott06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Crooks

I had a very similar thing happened to me. The guy was on a coondog classifies web site and I drove 6 hrs to pic the dog up. It was dark when I got there and bought the walker female. I couldn’t really see the dog and the wind was exceptionally cold. So the transaction was fast. I asked him if the dog was as advertised and he assured she was. But, there was this smell the dog had but I couldn’t place it. Next morning I was up before daylight let the dog pee and was on my way, but still that smell. I got home and when she comes out of the box, she was eat up with the mange. I called him and he assured me it would clear up by spring. I assured him that he’d better have my money the next Saturday or he would look worse than the dog. Looking closer on the web sight I saw he was advertising under lots of different names and locations but what gave him away was the phone number was always the same. These guys are crooks. If they want to meet anywhere but their house it’s a big red flag. While in their home town look up their name in the phone book and get their address. Or look them in whitepages.com.

Old Post 12-18-2019 03:00 AM
Ed Ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Ashley Click here to Send Ed Ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Ashley Find more posts by Ed Ashley Add Ed Ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bones
UKC Forum Member

trainers as well

not just the dog jockeies but so called trainers as well sent three young dogs to a young man in west VA to run on bear for three months (3000) went to pick them up they were so poor looking it was embarassing for any one to see them. He said he'd run them hard they were just worn down. Got them home and healthy again not one of the even knew what a bear was. The mans a liar and he has friends that will lye for him.I should have checked with some of the locals before i booked with him they don't have anything good to say. Lesson learned we all have to be on our guard but when we find one of these guys we put it out there for every one

Old Post 12-31-2019 10:17 PM
bones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bones Click here to Send bones a Private Message Click Here to Email bones Find more posts by bones Add bones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Thats so sad.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 01-04-2020 08:06 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote