UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Big Country Blueticks
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Hogan!

I'm glad you liked Jazz as we are very proud of her. She is a young and very talented female that has a very bright career ahead of her. She also may turn out to be a good reproducing female as I believe she left her mark on her first litter as much as their sire did. We are liking what we see from them so far.

Also are you the same Mr. Hogan that had an Oppy x Gert male pup that I ended up with about 7-8 years ago?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2017 07:59 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the early round cast win Friday night in Hillsboro!

I sure wanted to, but I was not able to make it to Hillsboro Friday night. I will catch up to you gents and Bimbo

Great to see you guys entering him up in multiple KC's. The Blue hound is speaking very well for himself!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 06-04-2017 02:55 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I have met many folks in all breeds threw the years and I have had calls from Walker,english, and blk&tan guys Letiing me know that they seen Country putting on a show or that a friend drew him. Guys he deserves to be looked at in my opion

Old Post 06-04-2017 09:05 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

AWESOME AGAIN

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 06-04-2017 09:55 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

Maybe next time it will work out for you to see Big Country, Vic. He looked really good early and late just had an unusual circumstance happen at the end of the hunt that cost him the cast. Saturday night he was in two final fours at a double header in Montpelier, OH. The few big hunts he has been at, luck just hasn't been a friend of ours. He is to good of a hound and to consistent of a cast winner for that not to change. We will keep grinding away and staying after it. If it works out the next stop will be in Michigan for the Pro Hunt this coming weekend. I see your located in South West Ohio, we should probably make it a point to get together and hunt sometime.

Big Country's reputation is starting to spread and mainly due to the people who have competed against him. This is the best kind of advertisement in my opinion when you have other reputable houndsmen of this sport acknowledging what you are hunting in a positive way. If you are thinking about using Big Country for a stud sometime in the future, please don't let the fact that we are not live breeding him discourage you. We will do our best to cooperate with you on getting your females artificially bred depending on the timing and hunt schedule.

Also I had a real nice conversation the other night with someone who is highly regarded for his success, knowledge, and honesty within the coon hunting world. He got to pleasure hunt with Steve and Big Country and had some very nice things to say afterwards. For those of you that know him, give Larry Harvey a call and ask him his opinion. If you've ever met him you know it will not be sugar coated! Thanks for keeping up with us and checking us out!

Last edited by DWALSTON on 06-05-2017 at 05:31 PM

Old Post 06-05-2017 02:24 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

Mark V

Good Luck on the Botox X Trudy cross. No reason at all it shouldn't work out just fine. I know the Schulte's are always hunting winners, and I've heard nothing but good about Botox. I apologize again on the timing not working out, but we will get one of them good females of yours bred sometime later on if you still decide you want to. Thanks again for your interest!

Old Post 06-05-2017 02:30 PM
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

John Steeber

Good Luck to you the rest of the competition year. Sure sounds like you got some good ones over there and Lonesome must be a dandy for sure. Maybe we will cross paths sometime and get to hunt together.

Old Post 06-05-2017 02:32 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DWALSTON
Maybe next time it will work out for you to see Big Country, Vic. He looked really good early and late just had an unusual circumstance happen at the end of the hunt that cost him the cast. Saturday night he was in two final fours at a double header in Montpelier, OH. The few big hunts he has been at, luck just hasn't been a friend of ours. He is to good of a hound and to consistent of a cast winner for that not to change. We will keep grinding away and staying after it. If it works out the next stop will be in Michigan for the Pro Hunt this coming weekend. I see your located in South West Ohio, we should probably make it a point to get together and hunt sometime.

Big Country's reputation is starting to spread and mainly due to the people who have competed against him. This is the best kind of advertisement in my opinion when you have other reputable houndsmen of this sport acknowledging what you are hunting in a positive way.

Donnie, I will give you a call. I don't believe I'm too far from you. What is a good time to give you a shout?

You are right on about keeping after it. When your hunting a very good hound against multiple other very good hounds in a cast, one subtle break can mean the difference between advancing or not. With you guys consistently entering him up, I agree with what you are saying, the luck will change & Country will be in the mix! Looking forward to the remainder of the Competition Season & seeing Country's name some more

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 06-05-2017 05:53 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

THANKYOU AND I WOULD VERY MUCH ENJOY A HUNT WITH YOU ALL, IM PACKING A PLEASURE HOUND AND SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT BOTH! I CONGRADULATE YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 06-05-2017 07:43 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

You can give me a call anytime. Like I tell everyone, if I don't answer leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Look forward to talking with you.

Old Post 06-05-2017 09:40 PM
Hogan
UKC Forum Member

I don't believe I'm the same guy there dwalston I don't remember having an oppyxgert male

Blueticks

FCH GRWCH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Sadie(HankxJazz)
FCH CH GRWCH'PR'Hogan's Bo (HankxJazz)
NITECH CCH WCH GRFCH GRCH(4)'PR'Hogan's Naughty (SidxWhiskey)
GRFCH WCH CGRCH GRNITECH GRCHHOF'Psyco Blu Spyder HTX(SidxWhiskey)
NITECH GRFCH(3) GRWCH GRCH(3)'PR'Hogan's Willy HTX (LincolnxDiva)
GRNITECH GRFCH(2) GRWCHHOF GRCH(3)'PR'Hogan's Kujo HTX (YodelerxJazz)
WCH CCH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Gemba (YodelerxJazz)
GRWCH GRFCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Curly HTX(PiazonxHoneyBee)
GRFCH GRWCH GRCH(3)'PR'Hogan's Trouble (KujoxNaughty)
CH'PR'Hogan's Zeus (CashxSophie)
CH'PR'Hogan's Sam (WillyxNaughty)
CH'PR'Hogan's Maize (WillyxNaughty)
'PR'Hogan's Sage (WillyxNaughty)

Holstein-

GRFCH(3) GRWCH GRCH(2)'PR'Hogan's Mouse (TjxHolly)
FCH WCH CH'PR'Hogan's Jt (TjxHolly)

Gone but not forgotten.
CGRCH GRWCH(4) GRNITECH(3) GRFCHHOF GRCHHOF'PR'Hogan's Ruby HTX4(HankxJazz)
1st Ever GRFCHHOF!
2020 Autumn Oaks National Grandnite Champion Bluetick, Grand 16 Finalist and BBOA & BBCHA High scoring bluetick female.
High scoring bluetick 2020 NRCA Days
GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR'Hogans Jazz HTX2 (MosexGrace)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH GRWCH'PR'Hogans Jimbo (HankxJazz)- Youngest Quad of any breed
WCH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Patches HTX (YodelerxJazz)
GRFCH(4)GRWCH(4)GRCH(4)'PR'Hogan's TJ
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH'PR' Hogan's Ticket HTX
GRFCH GRWCH GRCH'PR'Hogans Timber (LincolnxDiva)
'PR'Hogans Dixie
GRCH 'PR' Hogans Boomer (WallyxWeaver)
CH'PR'Hogans Dot(LeadxSister)
WCH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' KG Acres BIG Wally(TimberxSugar)

Old Post 06-14-2017 09:43 PM
Hogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hogan Click here to Send Hogan a Private Message Click Here to Email Hogan Find more posts by Hogan Add Hogan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Work, work, work

Not much going on here except work.
Steve picked up another win with the Big Country.
Other than that, just putting in the hours now and making $$$$ so we can go on the road later.
Take care.

Old Post 07-09-2017 12:36 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

bimbo still up at steves??

Old Post 07-17-2017 02:07 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

DIZZIE will be making a trip up to see Big Country this week

Old Post 07-22-2017 06:09 PM
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

Very interested in getting this gyp bread to Him?

She will be ready to breed a week from this Tuesday! If anyone of you on here can help me get this done it would be greatly appreciated. Thx
Larry Eggleston
248-875-6002

------Grandnite Brush creek chief
-----White ridge snuffie
------Meltons blue diam jin
----Marmack blue rain
------Grandnite Stull's billy the kid
-----Marmac bl baling sally
------Tree assassin blue lou II
---Grch Grandnite Brussle sprout Roast
------Marmac blu jeb
-----Marmac blue roper
------Marmac blue jets fly
----Marmac blue stacy II
------Grandnite Northern blue Jet V
-----Marmac blue Stacie
------Kosmus rambling judy
--Nite ch Egglestons MI blue Ice storm
------Grandnite Myers blue smokey II
-----Ch Grandnite blue river droop
------Wallace's blue lightning
----Grandnite blue river droop jr
------Grandnite Myers smokey II
-----Grandnight _blue boy Beth
------Sebastian's bell
---Nite ch Egglestons mighty blue Storm
------Grandnite Grch Russ's treein blue luke
-----Grandnite Coz spare time spanky
------Junkyard blu peg
----Grandnite Sky's the limit
------Nite ch Steels blasting sam
-----Nite ch Magic midnight dixie
------Grandnite Midnight magic lady

MIGHTY BLUE STORM'S SS SUNNY

------True boy blue
-----Grandnite Smokey River diamond Jim
------Palmers Annabelle lee
----Ch Ellis blue jim
------Smokey River blue sage
-----Smokey River sages b.gina
------Smokey River blue nan
---Nite ch Bakers mosquito creek Stinger
------Nite ch Dryfork blue spud
-----Nite ch Smokey River jbs chief
------Smokey River bb's j-bell
----Pilots blue star
------Ellis blue jim
-----Bakers candy
------Ch Nitesongs blue april
--Brown's Indiana blue sugar
------Ch Grandnite blue river droop
-----Grandnite blue river bandit
------Wright's big blue star
----Ruckels Showtime blue slick
------Nite ch Meyers starlite ben
-----Grandnite blue river lady I
------Bakers kandy
---Cadles Midnite blue dixie_
------Nite ch Wards blue steel
-----Owens blue steel II
------Nite ch koegler's blue fly
----Cadles midnite blue bonnie
------Nite ch Ward's jonny reb
-----Ward's little sissy
------Tuckers tree talking Kelly

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Old Post 07-23-2017 09:30 PM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry

I will let Donny know. He handles the breeding arrangements, Steve handles the winning, and I just lead the cheering section. Right now we are not doing any live breedings. However, we can make arrangements for ai.

Mark V. give us an update on the Big Country x Dizzie breeding.

Old Post 07-24-2017 11:43 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

Chris

Im having all kinds of trouble getting ahold of Dean down at never gone kennels, I don't have a good number for him any more. I have been trying him since last Thursday with no luck! Any help with a number would be greatly appreciated.

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Old Post 07-24-2017 12:34 PM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Emery
UKC Forum Member

260-571-1422 or 765-981-2268

Old Post 07-24-2017 07:33 PM
Richard Emery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Emery Click here to Send Richard Emery a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Emery Find more posts by Richard Emery Add Richard Emery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

How close is Jazz towards her grand nite ch title?
Also Big Country?

Did you get them qualified again?
And will you be hunting at Autumn Oaks or are you going to the Labor Day Classic?

Take Care,

Nick

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 07-26-2017 08:11 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

THANK YOU RICHARD EMERY FOR POSTING DEAN'S CONTACT INFO FOR LARRY.

NICK, JAZZ IS WITHIN A WIN OR TWO OF FINISHING. SHE HAS NOT BEEN IN A HUNT SINCE BLUETICK DAYS. SHE IS CURRENTLY IN HEAT AND THE PLAN IS TO GET HER READY FOR THE LABOR DAY CLASSIC.

I'M THINKING BIG COUNTRY NEEDS THREE WINS TO FINISH IF MY MEMORY IS RIGHT THIS MORNING. NOT SURE JUST YET HOW MANY NIGHTS, BUT HE WILL ALSO BE HUNTED AT THE LABOR DAY CLASSIC.

I REALIZE THAT A GRAND NITE TITLE IS IMPORTANT TO A LOT OF FOLKS, AND WE HAVE FULL INTENTIONS OF FINISHING BOTH OF THESE DOGS AS THEY ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF EARNING THE DEGREE. OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND GOALS THAT WE HAD SET FORTH HAVE KEPT US FROM GETTING TO MANY UKC EVENTS. WE WILL GET IT DONE AS TIME ALLOWS.

WE ARE KEEPING OUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT MARK VANDEVENTER WAS SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING HIS NICE DIZZIE FEMALE AI'ED. THIS WILL BE A AUNT/NEPHEW CROSS AS SHE IS A FULL LITTERMATE SISTER TO BIG COUNTRY'S SIRE BOCHEPHUS. LOOKING FORWARD TO A PUP FROM THIS BREEDING.

THE PUPS FROM BIG COUNTRY AND JAZZ ARE DOING WELL FOR THEIR AGE. OTHER THAN 2 PUPS, I HAVE RECEIVED FEED BACK FROM ALL OTHERS AND THE REPORTS HAVE BEEN POSITIVE. I WILL POST MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THEIR PROGRESS AS I GET IT. POSSIBLY SOME VIDEO AND PICTURES. THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH US AND CHECKING US OUT.

Old Post 07-27-2017 03:42 PM
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

I will be at Autumn Oaks again this year hunting my GRNITECH English male, and possibly Jazz's littermate brother "Crack" in the registered. Might get over to the labor day classic also and hunt a night. Depends how early in the week we leave and get there. We will be camping there again, if you guys happen to be there one day. We'll throw some dogs and burgers on the grill.

I see you guys are chasing the PKC train with Steve handling Big Country. Think last time I checked he was still leading. Unfortunate my pup out of him got whacked back in May. He would of been fun starting this hide season. Just asking about Jazz since you know I owned her mother and Jazz was born at my kennel. Just a sentimental goal of mine to see one of her pups make it to GRNITECH. But I have no doubts she will get there. they wont be 3 years old until November haha

Take care, and maybe we'll see you guys labor day weekend

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 07-27-2017 07:46 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

NICK JENNINGS

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AT AUTUMN OAKS. I SURE HOPE YOU HAVE SOME LUCK WHILE YOU ARE THERE. I'VE ENJOYED GOING TO AUTUMN OAKS THROUGH THE YEARS TO VISIT WITH FRIENDS AND TAKE IT ALL IN. I'LL DEFINITELY LOOK YOU UP IF I MAKE IT UP THERE.

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WANTING TO SEE THE PUPS FROM A CROSS THAT YOU MADE SUCCEED. JAZZ HAS ACCOMPLISHED QUITE A BIT FOR NOT BEING 3 YEARS OLD YET. GRAND NITE WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM FOR HER.

Old Post 07-27-2017 10:13 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

$KC Michigan Madness

Congratulations Donnie, Chris, Steve, & Bimbo! Way to go up in Michigan. Ole Bimbo seems to have that "CW" thing associated with his name! Great to see a Blue dog entered up & doing well.

Keep it rolling & looking forward to seeing more of those CW's!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 08-10-2017 05:20 PM
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Vic

Big Country is rolling this week. He has 3 cast wins and 2 final fours. Steve says he looked counterfeit last night but thinks he will have him back on track the next 2 nights. Right now we are leading points but one other dog has a cast win on him. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Old Post 08-12-2017 12:56 AM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on a good week

nice to see a blue one back in the final four pics!

time for some R & R, and pleasure hunting to get his mind right for world hunt time... I don't think anyone is going to be close as far as the breed race goes.

Do you guys plan to hunt the ukc world, or just the $kc?

Old Post 08-13-2017 02:40 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote