UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The Deer Creek Cartel
Pages (43): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
newport
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Everyone says that Pro Bait is a really nice young dog. You can't feel bad about being beaten by her. Win It all tonight.
Are the rest of the Deer Creek boys snowed in?

I don't get snowed in Richard I'm the dumb or maybe smart I go no matter what went the last two nights and its been in the single digits only treed dens but we are getting it done still

Home of
PKC CH GRNITECH PR Newports Late Night Chill HTX
PR eel river rye
PR late night walker texas ranger (tex)
PR Big Walnuts Late Night Branch

proud member of The Deer Creek Cartel
Check out the deercreek cartel youtube channel at- youtube.com/c/thedeercreekcartel

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2017 10:11 PM
newport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newport Click here to Send newport a Private Message Click Here to Email newport Find more posts by newport Add newport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Make em see red.

The only red seen was my fingers. The cast did score a coon, but not the right part of the cast. ;(

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Old Post 01-09-2017 01:52 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When the going gets tuff, the tuff get going. That applies to handlers and dogs. You can see who "gets going" from this pic.

Old Post 01-09-2017 02:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a nice video last night so I know that Bell was out treeing coons. Three trees with the other dogs and one split by herself, Now that is my kinda dog. And I heard that Clifford is now "running and treeing".

Old Post 01-10-2017 03:39 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C Wells
New UKC Forum Member

THE NEXT BIG THING

Bell is the real deal!! Nicest Red Pup I have ever been with. Matt IS the true Whisperer. Good mouth, good tree dog, Likes to be by herself. You would think she is a walker
dog. But way better looking.

Old Post 01-11-2017 07:04 PM
C Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C Wells Click here to Send C Wells a Private Message Find more posts by C Wells Add C Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder just how long Tyler will be able to stand by. Tell him that I have one for him whenever he gets ready to join the team. I bet that he will sure feel left out when y'all head down to Batesville.

Old Post 01-12-2017 04:02 AM
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

I'm in Richard!! I'll be there for a strong moral support of the redbone revolution, but I'll be sporting a dumb English dog.

Old Post 01-12-2017 03:04 PM
tpettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tpettit Click here to Send tpettit a Private Message Click Here to Email tpettit Find more posts by tpettit Add tpettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad your bringing that "Dumb English Dog". It will probably get the only picture taken that we to stand in.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 01-12-2017 03:16 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newport
UKC Forum Member

I also wont be packing a red dog so me and tyler will be the odd guys out but supposedly we are getting a seminar when we get there from our good friend mike poe so we all should win according to him lol

Home of
PR eel river rye

Check out the deercreek cartel youtube channel at- youtube.com/c/thedeercreekcartel

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 01-12-2017 04:18 PM
newport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newport Click here to Send newport a Private Message Click Here to Email newport Find more posts by newport Add newport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe before long y'all will learn that you are going to have to hunt a Redbone if you want to win.
Matt just let me know if you want me to enter Bella. You have until the 20th to decide but that is only 8 more days.

Old Post 01-12-2017 04:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just saw where they are going to have $1,000 warm up slam hunt on Wed and Thur nights. Are y'all going down early to hunt in them?

Old Post 01-12-2017 04:51 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I just saw where they are going to have $1,000 warm up slam hunt on Wed and Thur nights. Are y'all going down early to hunt in them?

I'm hunting at least one time. Whether Wednesday or Thursday I'm not sure. They screwed up last year and did 1000 added one night, and nothing the next. Let's hope they have it together.

Home of:

Old Post 01-12-2017 05:21 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that I had better go to the bank and get some more money. They sure did screw it up last year. Have y'all sent Clifford's DNA in? Is he going to be ready for the baby stakes in April?

Old Post 01-12-2017 06:00 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I guess that I had better go to the bank and get some more money. They sure did screw it up last year. Have y'all sent Clifford's DNA in? Is he going to be ready for the baby stakes in April?

I am anxiously awaiting the return of his papers from both organizations.

Home of:

Old Post 01-12-2017 06:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Justin, I got the video. Now you know why I sent Boone up there. He is too much dog for an old man in these ridges. Matt, Jared will sure be mad if you draw out with him this weekend and beat him. Y'all should make it a real Redbone Revolution and all show up to hunt.

Old Post 01-13-2017 02:42 PM
newport
UKC Forum Member

It should be a good night tonight all of us are heading to town to see if we can get us some money 💵 won unfortunately for them in gonna be packing ol trusty this evening and he has been looking great all week

Home of
PR eel river rye

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 01-13-2017 05:45 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Isn't Justin going to be packing his new Red Ol Trusty? I feel kinda sorry for you.

Old Post 01-13-2017 08:29 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

I'm wearing my running shoes tonight.

Home of:

Old Post 01-13-2017 09:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Justin I am not worried about you. But I feel sorry for the other guys in your cast. But don't let them talk you into only hunting for one hour. It takes Boone an hour to get going. The later it gets, the better he does. Just ask Jared.

Old Post 01-13-2017 10:05 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

We had 17 dogs, didn't have a chance to let them try for an hour. . Got beat on circle points 👎. He did make them all walk a long way to look at a coon and I didn't make any handler errors. We're about to get this bird off the ground.

Home of:

Old Post 01-14-2017 06:25 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Justin, did you hear anyone muttering about that dam red dog? It sounds like you did better than your teammates. Maybe Matt was hunting the wrong colored dog. I tried to tell him. But there is no excuse for Blake or Jared.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-14-2017 at 03:08 PM

Old Post 01-14-2017 01:32 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Justin, did you hear anyone muttering about that dam red dog? It sounds like you did better than your teammates. Maybe Matt was hunting the wrong colored dog. I tried to tell him. But there is no excuse for Blake or Jared.

Yes, I did hear the words come out of my own mouth. I think I'm going to need a mule if this weather doesn't straighten up and freeze the ground.

Home of:

Old Post 01-16-2017 12:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Weatherman says that you are about to get your wish. Maybe in another month or two you will be in better shape and won't need to pay for a gym membership. You should thank me.

Old Post 01-16-2017 03:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like y'all have a hunt at Brazil on Fri and Sat night this weekend. Is anyone going?

Old Post 01-16-2017 05:24 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
It looks like y'all have a hunt at Brazil on Fri and Sat night this weekend. Is anyone going?

I won't be. Contemplating another $kc hunt this evening.

Home of:

Old Post 01-16-2017 06:31 PM