UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Stylish Hayes x Nailor Pups for sale ( No garbage here!!!)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Pups for sale 100% Garunteed

Tired of paying BIG MONEY for pups out of big name dogs that arent worth the bag of feed. Tired of wasting your time on pups that have had all the tools bred out of them to gain an edge in comps. Tired of paying out the nose for pups with excellent papers but couldn't tree a coon to save there life. Papers don't tree coons and never have. Well look no further. I 100 PERCENT GUARANTEE THESE PUPS.

These pups WILL NOT

1. Be Babbling idiots !!!
2. Hyper kennel Barking, poop steppers!!
3. Slick treeing hot nosed garbage
4. Stupid junk chasing boo hoo all night

These pups should be:
1. Loud with a strong locate
2. Naturally starting
3. Balanced hounds that tree every kind of coon in all conditions
4. Bawl on track chop on tree
5. Lookers and houndy
6. A head full of sense

Boys I have trained a lot of pups spent a lot of money of big named pups with big named breeders out of big named dogs. I will put these pups against any of them. I breed what I hunt and hunt what I breed.

The sire of these pups has a mouth to die for, big locate, balanced hound, stays treed, splits, can move a track. He was never pushed in the hunts but has treed 100s of wild coon pleasure hunting. Started naturally and has a head full of sense. He is throwing awesome pups.
He had 2 litters last year most of the pups I have kept track of started naturally at the 6-8 month age, have giant mouths, good sense, good conformation. Are balanced hounds that can run a track and stayed treed naturally.

The mother started treeing coon on her own her 2nd or 3rd night in the woods was never shown a caged coon. She was running feeder tracks at the age of 7 months like an old dog and could find a creek in a desert. 100% complete natural. Never chased a deer, never treed a possum. Straight as an arrow. Made states as a 2 yr old and ntch before getting chewed up, ruining her competition abilities. Has also treed 100s of wild coon. She does it quick and right.

These pups should be big mouthed, good looking and houndy. Smart , well minded pups, medium hunters that hunt with you and for you. They should start naturally, have excellent manners, and most importantly will have the all the tools required to make an enjoyable coondog to hunt on the week nights but still able to win on the weekends.

I am so confident in the abilities of my sire that I will 100% guarantee these pups will tree coon and do it right. That I am offering a 100% money back guarantee. If by the end of the year you are not satisfied I will return your $$$. No questions asks. I am not in this sport to make $$$, I am in this sport to enjoy a passion that I love.

I have multiple references on current owners of hayes pups, to my knowledge none of hayes pups can be purchased.

I have 3 males available All are blanket backed, big and healthy very good looking pups, My kids play with them and they will be well socialized. Shots and dewormed.

Price : 350.00
Deposit : 50.00
DOB 1/14/23

Feel free to call or text @ 540.409.7119
Please call or text only between 9am -9pm

Last edited by Fisher13 on 02-03-2023 at 03:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2023 02:51 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

------------------Grntch Rat Attack
--------------Grntch Tequila Sunrise
-----------------NTCH Stylish Silk
--------Grntch Tequila Cane
-----------------Grntch Hardknocking Stylish Hayes
------------Grntch Hardknocking Cindy
-----------------Grntch Turners Jewel

Sire: PR Hardwood Stylish Hayes

----------------Grntch Wagers Lipper
-----------Grntch Stylish Hayes
----------------Grntch Taylors Hardwood Dixie
-------PR Lost Mt. Happy Times is Here again
----------------NTCH Kellys Hard Twister
-----------PR Loos stylish sadie
---------------- PR Dynamite Kate

Pups

-------------Grntch Nocturnal Skipper
---------Grntch Nocturnal Kane
-------------Grntch Unforgiven Lexy
-------NTCh Mcoys Late Round Gungho
-------------- Grntch Night Train
----------PR Dosey Creek Sadie
--------------Ntch Stylish Sarah

Dam: Ntch Roxy

-------------Grntch Skuna River Lipper
-------Ntch Skuna River Fred
-------------Ntch Queen
-----GRNTCH Moneys Freckles
------------NTCh Giannones yadkin river hank
-------GRNTCH Giannones Nocturnal Lacy 2
------------GRNTCH Giannones Nocturnal lacy

Old Post 02-03-2023 03:02 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Videos

Pup out of Hayes Last litter 6 months old
https://youtube.com/shorts/iuNuFgrkUu8?feature=share

Hayes as a young dog
https://youtu.be/51lphcWVj7Y

Hayes cold trailing last fall ( now 12 doesn't have the volume he used to)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7W_f_X90jU

Old Post 02-03-2023 04:25 PM
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

2 sold

1 pup left!!

Old Post 02-04-2023 06:53 PM
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

All pups are spoken for!!

Old Post 02-06-2023 09:06 PM