UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Iran had Carter curled up in a ball like liberals do under threat, Ragen had made it clear the party was over if they were not released
yup and carter is still alive and reagan is dead think about that !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2020 05:32 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
yup and carter is still alive and reagan is dead think about that !

If you have a point, make it.bc I garentee I could think about that comment the rest of my life and not see the point

Old Post 02-21-2020 05:53 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

This lib has nothin better then bring up 40 year old news LOL LOL, Gets caught stretchin truth and changes subject ,Typical libby . There must be a book these libs are reading cause they all follow same pattern

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-21-2020 08:32 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
This lib has nothin better then bring up 40 year old news LOL LOL, Gets caught stretchin truth and changes subject ,Typical libby . There must be a book these libs are reading cause they all follow same pattern
history repeats itself

Old Post 02-22-2020 12:34 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

republicans are good at pardoning their guilty ford did for nixon bush sr did for reagan and now trump for his own cronies !

Old Post 02-22-2020 01:02 AM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, 7 Illinois governors have been put in jail.

But, there's still hope for them. Maybe they can get a pardon!

Old Post 02-22-2020 05:14 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
history repeats itself

Does that mean we are going to get another peanut eating idiot ????

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-22-2020 07:03 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Does that mean we are going to get another peanut eating idiot ????
sure not voting for a fat orange haired lieing orangutan !!!!

Old Post 02-23-2020 02:02 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

your a nut

Now if that is not the pot calling the kettle black. Look in the mirror my friend. You will see the biggest nut ever if you believe what you say about the dems. Obama tried at every turn to get guns. Hell he couldn't do that because he was stopped by the majority republican party, not because he was a good guy and supported our rights. He went after ammo for the guns. Remember the 22 bullet shortages? The gov't was buying it and stock piling it under agencies that don't even use guns. Real nice guy he was. You go on believing all that the democratic party preaches if you will, but rest assured your vote will be canceled here in Georgia, and TRUMPED by the rest of the country. God Bless America and Donald Trump. For all our sakes.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-23-2020 03:02 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
your a nut

Now if that is not the pot calling the kettle black. Look in the mirror my friend. You will see the biggest nut ever if you believe what you say about the dems. Obama tried at every turn to get guns. Hell he couldn't do that because he was stopped by the majority republican party, not because he was a good guy and supported our rights. He went after ammo for the guns. Remember the 22 bullet shortages? The gov't was buying it and stock piling it under agencies that don't even use guns. Real nice guy he was. You go on believing all that the democratic party preaches if you will, but rest assured your vote will be canceled here in Georgia, and TRUMPED by the rest of the country. God Bless America and Donald Trump. For all our sakes.

talk about spreading lies ! no proof none all lies ! democrats held a majority in both houses obama's first 2 years and you still have your guns ! guess what we took the house last election and the democrats out number republicans your only hope is we won't show up !

Old Post 02-23-2020 06:13 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

22 shells lol right wing nut jobs caused a panic ! i know one guy that still has a 12 gun safe packed full

Old Post 02-23-2020 06:43 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
22 shells lol right wing nut jobs caused a panic ! i know one guy that still has a 12 gun safe packed full

Good for him he may need them some day!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-23-2020 07:43 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Good for him he may need them some day!
at 40 bucks a brick it was a good deal right ?

Old Post 02-23-2020 07:48 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
at 40 bucks a brick it was a good deal right ?

There could come a time when they are worth their weight in gold.
If you think that many do not want you disarmed you are disillusioned.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-23-2020 09:58 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
talk about spreading lies ! no proof none all lies ! democrats held a majority in both houses obama's first 2 years and you still have your guns ! guess what we took the house last election and the democrats out number republicans your only hope is we won't show up !

Just like the rest of the left wing brainwashed idiots, you can spin it anyway you will, but the truth is something you don't know. You have been listening to the AOC's of the party so long, your better judgement is gone. Wake up little sheep. The wolf is coming and he won't care that you tried to protect his agenda and help keep all the lambs together for his feast. He will eat you too. Now if only you had been wiser and forced your party to back off on the guns, the wolf may have been a little more cautious. When it happens, and it surely will with nutcases such as yourself supporting all the left wishes, just know we told you so and we as a whole tried, but we failed in fixing stupid. That just can't be fixed.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 02-24-2020 12:24 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Just like the rest of the left wing brainwashed idiots, you can spin it anyway you will, but the truth is something you don't know. You have been listening to the AOC's of the party so long, your better judgement is gone. Wake up little sheep. The wolf is coming and he won't care that you tried to protect his agenda and help keep all the lambs together for his feast. He will eat you too. Now if only you had been wiser and forced your party to back off on the guns, the wolf may have been a little more cautious. When it happens, and it surely will with nutcases such as yourself supporting all the left wishes, just know we told you so and we as a whole tried, but we failed in fixing stupid. That just can't be fixed.
stupid was you voting for bush 4 times

Old Post 02-24-2020 01:42 PM
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Groworg1, Obama wanted to go after guns but the older more conservative democrats refused to do it because they knew the people were against it. Those older democrats are mostly gone now and the California crowd along with the other extreme left democrats sure want to disarm you.

Old Post 02-24-2020 03:03 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
republicans are good at pardoning their guilty ford did for nixon bush sr did for reagan and now trump for his own cronies !

LAMO!! Obama gave 1715 commutations
and PARDONED 212!!!! Sure liked to let drug dealers go to...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List...c
k_Obama

Slick Wille Clinton gave Pardons or Clemency to 425!! 1 was his own brother a huge coke dealer

I'm sure they were all great people.................

Trump has Pardoned a whopping 25.
Not too late to wake up and get on the Trump Train

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 02-24-2020 at 07:04 PM

Old Post 02-24-2020 06:57 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!
Get your lies straight Bubba!!
FIRST OF ALL YOU STILL ARE GOING BACK 40 YEARS TO DIG UP DIRT??? That the best you got??? LOL,LOL,LOL at you
SECOND... You say BUSH Sr Pardoned Reagan??????? FOR WHAT???
You got to be convicted of something before you can be pardoned !!!
YOU SIR ARE A NUT CASE..

Old Post 02-24-2020 11:51 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
quote:

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!
Get your lies straight Bubba!!
FIRST OF ALL YOU STILL ARE GOING BACK 40 YEARS TO DIG UP DIRT??? That the best you got??? LOL,LOL,LOL at you
SECOND... You say BUSH Sr Pardoned Reagan??????? FOR WHAT???
You got to be convicted of something before you can be pardoned !!!
YOU SIR ARE A NUT CASE..

bush sr pardoned reagan cronies for iran contra just as ford did for nixon cronies watergate ! how old are you 12 that would be my guess ! lol,lol,lol at you

Old Post 02-25-2020 04:25 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

What story will you tell next. It was Reagan, but no, you got caught in that lie, so you adjust it to his cronies. YEP! Ron White is right. You just can't fix stupid!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 02-25-2020 06:23 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
YEP! Ron White is right. You just can't fix stupid!

X 1,0000

Prob a Snowflake actually believing they will get free college.Or a college flunk out,wanting his debt paid off.
Guess what.....it's not gonna happen even if nut job Bernie was to amazingly get elected.It would never pass congress.
Crazy nut can't explain where the money is gonna come.......other USA will be taxed anywhere from 43-53%.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 02-25-2020 at 10:09 PM

Old Post 02-25-2020 08:47 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
bush sr pardoned reagan cronies for iran contra just as ford did for nixon cronies watergate ! how old are you 12 that would be my guess ! lol,lol,lol at you

Change the lie.
Still40 year old news

I bet the squirrels chase you every time you go outdoors

Old Post 02-25-2020 09:49 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

I bet the squirrels chase you every time you go outdoors

Post of the day! LMBO!!!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 02-25-2020 09:53 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
ronald reagan nicaragua/iran contra affair many went to jail bush sr pardoned before leaving office !
page 3 of this thread

Old Post 02-25-2020 10:21 PM