UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Heavy clover bred female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mack Creek
UKC Forum Member

Heavy clover bred female

Nt.Ch. with 2 wins female turned 7 this week. Stylish Tank X daughter of River Bend Style out of a daughter of White Trash. I’ve owned her for 4 years. She’s out of shape from raising pups but legged up will still tree plenty coons. $5000 gyp in her day. Comes in every 6 months like clockwork. Easy easy breeder and an outstanding mama. She’s had 27 pups in 3 litters and raised 26. Pups out of previous litters doing outstanding and I’m starting a pup out of her last litter that will make it. Price is $1250 and my number is 903-394-4820. Do not text me as I will not reply. If interested call and I can send a pic of her treed and of her pedigree. This was and if legged up for her age is still a nice hound. No trades and don’t call trying to talk the price down as it is firm. She can still tree you coon or raise you a nice litter with that old whitey blood.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2020 11:51 PM
Mack Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mack Creek Find more posts by Mack Creek Add Mack Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Female

Where u located at thanks

Old Post 10-03-2020 03:35 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mack Creek
UKC Forum Member

I don’t put many on here for sale because I rarely have one for sale but it always blows my mind how you can put an actual coon tree’r on here and hardly get one call. You put a go every 100 yards and tree a ghost on here and there a line to pay you for them.

Old Post 10-03-2020 11:20 PM
Mack Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mack Creek Find more posts by Mack Creek Add Mack Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mack Creek
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 10-04-2020 02:13 AM