UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > I have nine good potential coonhound pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

I have nine good potential coonhound pups

Week old. East central Wisconsin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2019 12:51 AM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Drifter coma blooded

I own the sire and he is about as natural as they come. He was very easy to train as I hope and expect his pups to be. If you have any questions about the sire or would like to see pictures/ videos of him, call me at 9209730124. The dams side is filled with good nosed, smart, easy handling hounds and Ron can tell you more about them.

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 12-06-2019 09:35 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Wich drifter

Old Post 12-07-2019 01:48 AM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Deanwood drifter. Females side is linebred heavily off of him

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 12-07-2019 06:39 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Kevin, you’re still alive?!

Will pm ir call

Old Post 12-09-2019 12:54 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Mother is strongly related to Piper

!

Old Post 12-09-2019 12:56 PM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

where's waldo

how far from greenbay , wi….GO PACKERS.

Old Post 12-24-2019 09:26 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

For my daughter an hour

For me more than hour, just south of plymouth. If you have benn to Sunfown coonhunters, I am just around the section de

Old Post 12-24-2019 10:09 PM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

The sire is only halfway

Valders; I am sure you could hunt with him easy enough and I could probably meet you there with pup/s

Old Post 12-24-2019 10:15 PM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Sorry havent gotten pics up yet but pups are ready to go

Growing learning healthy, teady to leave anytime

Old Post 01-10-2020 04:23 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Sorry havent gotten pics up yet but pups are ready to go

Growing learning healthy, teady to leave anytime

Old Post 01-10-2020 04:23 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Strong old blood;Deanwood drifter/Schultz stylish coma

Fat frisky wormed n ready

Old Post 01-13-2020 01:19 PM
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

If I had the room I'd be getting one of these. You guys better get one. That Drifter blood is tough to come by!

Old Post 01-13-2020 07:14 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

This cross can be made again

Probably in November if someone is interested

Old Post 09-16-2020 03:44 PM
Cooner1967
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any females available? Text 320-428-4722

Old Post 10-07-2020 02:12 AM
Cooner1967 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cooner1967 Click here to Send Cooner1967 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cooner1967 Find more posts by Cooner1967 Add Cooner1967 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cooner1967
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any females available? If so text 320-428-4722.

Old Post 10-07-2020 02:14 AM
Cooner1967 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cooner1967 Click here to Send Cooner1967 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cooner1967 Find more posts by Cooner1967 Add Cooner1967 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote