UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Storm99

Brian,one of my females is late coming in too. I wouldn't worry to much about her being a little late. Sometimes they just cycle a little late.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2014 04:26 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Ellie's Pups

The puppies above are out Frosted Train and Long's MO Ellie female. Let's tell you about Ellie, she has her first place win and another place well, on her way too NT. CH. degree. Ellie is louder than most male dogs, Ellie is out of Dual Grand Ebony Rivers RJ'S Rock. Her dam is NT. CH. Dosey Creek Suzy, she is out of Nocturnal Kane. You will get loud track dogs that will get where the are suppose too be and let you KNOW that they have arrived. These pups will also be beautiful. As you can see color will not be a problem either. Give Jeff a call to book your next Dual Grand dog.

Old Post 05-18-2014 01:00 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Roy,thanks for posting the pictures I appreciate it. I spoke with Josh Howard,I believe he's coming up for the Southern Mo. Classic. Looking forward to a visit with him. Give Josh,Anyssa or Myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 05-19-2014 09:08 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,looking forward to ya coming down for another hunt in a few weeks.Folks Train is putting the looks on his pups as well as intelligence and mouths. Give us a call if we can help. Thanks

Old Post 05-20-2014 09:06 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Buddy Buddy is also a product of Jeff's training ability. He is out of Ch Grntch Bone Collector and and Ch Grntch Frosty Sweet Tea. This has also a very good cross. These dogs are very smart and just naturals with the best personalities I have ever seen in hounds. Did you notice how pretty they are, on four legs YOU ought to see them when they standing with two feet on the wood Beautiful comes to mind.

Cain This post is a tribute and heart felt thanks to the breeder of these dogs. Also to my good good friend Jeff (JW) Long, he done all the training on both of these dogs. I take NO credit for Cain' s ability. He is out of Grntch Insane Cain and Ch. Grntch. Frost Bite, a great cross.

Old Post 05-21-2014 01:23 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,thanks for the nice words. Definately you have two nice young dogs there. Glad to see you can enjoy your retirement years with a good family and a couple nice hounds.It don't get much better than that. Thanks

Old Post 05-21-2014 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Train,has a All Grand pedigree and all of his brothers and sisters are titled. He comes from a exceptional litter. We should all consider this when choosing are next stud dog. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 05-22-2014 07:58 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 05-23-2014 07:35 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

I spoke with Butch Nix from Minnesota a few days ago. Butch said he has eight beautiful pups on the ground out of Train. Their all sold,Butch said he could have sold eighteen pups if he would of had that many. Good luck with the pups Butch. Glad you had a good litter. Thanks for useing Train in your breeding program.

Old Post 05-24-2014 03:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Butch nix

Butch,I apologize that I put you as living in Minnesota. Folks Butch lives in Michigan. Once again I sure apologize for that error. We do appreciate you useing Train in your breeding program. Butch,now has eight beautiful puppies in Michigan. Thanks

Old Post 05-26-2014 09:10 AM
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Roy thank you for all of your kind words. You and Jeff have done a good job with this forum. And all of Tea's winnings in the month of April was ALL with me as the handler. Josh cant take the credit LOL!!!

I am going to add some pictures of Trains pups, Train, and some of his littermates.

Again thank you!

Old Post 05-28-2014 02:58 AM
AnyssaHoward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AnyssaHoward Click here to Send AnyssaHoward a Private Message Click Here to Email AnyssaHoward Find more posts by AnyssaHoward Add AnyssaHoward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

This is a picture of GRNITECH GRCH PKC SCH 'PR' INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

------WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRCH PKC SCH 'PR' X JR.
---GRCH GRNITECH PKC SCH 'PR' INSANE 'X'
------WLDNITECH GRNITECH PKC SCH 'PR' BOLDEN AND TURPIN'S INSANE JANE
GRCH GRNITECH PKC SCH 'PR' INSANE FROSTED TRAIN
------GRCH GRNITECH PKC GCH 'PR' ALL GRAND TRACK MAN
---CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE
------GRNITECH 'PR' BROWNS HALEY

Train is ALL GRAND. He made a grandnite at 17 months old and was already a PKC CH. Train won Purina Pup of the month in January 2013 with $1,082.25. He qualified for a truck ticket, national ticket, & state ticket. He finished 1st for the 2013 Texas State Race with $2,008.50. At the Texas State hunt he made final four and got 2nd place. Train's litter is a proven cross and all winners. There was 7 in the litter and now 6 are living. There are 3 GRNITECH & 3 NITECH....2 Silver Champions, 3 PKC Champions(1 being a few hundred shy of becoming a Silver Champion) and that is Jeff Longs female, Domino. The male that passed away, he died due to Blasto. He passed right before he turned 2, his name was Frosted Ice's Insanity (ICE). He made the top 16 at the 1 year old Spring SS in 2010. He had a little more than $1600 before he died.

Train has a HUGE bawl mouth on track and he's a bawl mouth tree dog with some chop. He is extremely smart, minds like a 10 year old dog. He can be heard with any company. We havent been in the woods with anything louder than Train. Train is extremely accurate and can drive a track with the best of them.

Last edited by AnyssaHoward on 05-28-2014 at 03:27 AM

Old Post 05-28-2014 03:20 AM
AnyssaHoward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AnyssaHoward Click here to Send AnyssaHoward a Private Message Click Here to Email AnyssaHoward Find more posts by AnyssaHoward Add AnyssaHoward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

Here are some pictures of Trains pups.
These 2 first pictures are out of Trains oldest litter, they are 17 months old.
The picture below is our female name Trains Caboose(Boozie).
Boozie is the real deal. I entered her in her very first hunt, The Little Dixie Jamboree in McAlester, OK at 10 months old. She made final four that night. She was also entered in the fall baby stakes. She treed a den and we just couldnt catch a break. Those are the only two hunts she has been in. She has a total of $175 won. She will be put in UKC hunts to make a grandnite until the fall 1 year old Super Stakes this year. Boozie has it all together. She has the looks, brains, mouth, and hunting ability. She is very beautiful, a HUGE bawl mouth, and knows how to sit and shake. She has a bawl mouth on track, some chop. A HUGE killer bawl locate on tree and a fast changeover that goes straight to a chop. I highly doubt there wont be a male or female that is louder than she is. Boozie absolutely cannot be hunted down, she has all the drive in the world and wants to please you nonstop. She is very accurate. She is our pride & joy

The picture below is a littermate male to Boozie. His name is Loco

The male, Loco is a super nice pup. He has two 1st place wins in UKC and just needs a place to make a NITECH. He has money won in CHKC. My sister done everything herself with him and done one hell of a job. He also got 5th place at the CHKC Youth World hunt this year. He has a HUGE bawl mouth on track and he is a bawl mouth tree dog. Loco is extremely accurate and splits more than any pup would and has the coon. Loco is also very smart as well, stands nice on the bench and very beautiful. He is definitely future stud dog material. Loco is another dog that you probably wont hear another dog louder. My sister, Tamara Green owns him. He will be at the fall 1 year old Super Stakes this year.

Train is throwing 3 main things in his pups, HUGE mouth, looks, & brains. Not all stud dogs incorporate the entire package.
Dont miss out on breeding to him. Anyone can come hunt with Train or his pups anytime.
Everyone that has bred their female to Train has been very pleased with the puppies!!

For more pictures or videos of pups you can text me at 903-556-8740 OR email me at jnahoward@yahoo.com

Call or Text for breeding
Josh Howard 903-701-3613
OR
Jeff Long of Missouri 417-630-2785

Last edited by AnyssaHoward on 05-28-2014 at 03:47 AM

Old Post 05-28-2014 03:44 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Just come in from a nice hunt with Roy Grant. It was nice hunting with Roy again and watching Cain tree them coon. I believe we are going to hit it again tomorrow night too. Give Josh or Myself a call at first sign of your female cycling. Thanks

Old Post 05-30-2014 06:48 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Hunted again with Roy last night. We had a good hunt,and I really enjoyed his company. Looking forward to our next hunt.

Old Post 05-31-2014 07:33 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Looking forward to a visit with Josh and Anyssa this weekend. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way.

Old Post 06-03-2014 01:47 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 06-04-2014 12:51 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

I'd like to say thanks to Josh Howard for hunting Pkc Ch.Gnt.Ch.Long"s Mo.3 Blank Domino in the Pkc hunts.Domino,is a littermate to SCH.Gnt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Insane Frosted Train. Folks,every dog in Trains litter are titled.We should all consider this when breeding our nice females.Heres a list of some traits that Train is consistently putting in his offspring-huge mouths-color-brains-natural ability.We have been very fortunate to breed some very nice females.The females that have been bred to Train will just help add great things to the pups. We know the female plays a huge part in the breeding and we just want to say thanks to all of you that have brought your nice females to Train. Thanks

Old Post 06-07-2014 03:16 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

She is doing real well, very smart and I think she is going to be real loud. She looks totally different than she did a couple of weeks back, getting bigger every day. Josh has bred their Tea female to Mojo. Let me know when you coming up.

Old Post 06-08-2014 11:08 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,sounds good. You sweet talk Linda and get permission,and we"ll go for another hunt. Lol. It was sure nice meeting Linda. I really enjoyed are hunt too.

Old Post 06-09-2014 09:00 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh Howard,was up this weekend. We had a good visit,and Josh went home with some new Train pups. Looking forward to him and his wife coming back for a hunt.

Old Post 06-10-2014 09:14 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh Howard,brought up his Boozie female out of Train for me to hunt while he has Domino.Anyone wanting to see her go just give me a holler.Give Josh or myself a call at first sign of your female cycling.

Old Post 06-11-2014 09:12 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

I hunted Boozie this week,this little female will get hooked and tell the world about it. She has that big mouth that Train is stamping on most all of his pups. This little female will be a contender in the hunts. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 06-14-2014 07:18 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

There is another litter of pups that just hit the ground last week out of Train and a Homers Gomer female down in Houston Tx. I believe there were six males and three females. Give Josh a call if interested in the pups,he will have the number. The female is a nice Nt.Ch. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 06-15-2014 09:11 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

I sent Farris Snowden from Blue Eye Mo. Home with a nice pup out of Train and Ellie. Farris,has been hunting and training dogs for years.Farris is really good at getting pups started.

Old Post 06-16-2014 09:50 AM