UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Uncle Lee bred pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jnb
UKC Forum Member

Uncle Lee bred pups

This is for a friend of mine. Greg Jones 217-779-7981. Greg owns both sire and dam. Sire is out of a male out of Chris wallers sting dog and Brad Obert’s old queen female. Queen was out of cold sweat and brads old pepper female. The sting queen cross was outstanding. The sires mother is rat attack and Mr jack bred. The mother of the pups is out of the Ammo dog Brad sold that was out of Sting and Queen cross. Her mother was out of trackman if memory serves me. The mother of these pups has as good a mouth as ever hung on a female with an outstanding locate. The daddy to these pups is about 17 months old. All indications are the litter he came from if given the chance are making it. My brother in law has a litter mate sister to him. She is deadly accurate. For anyone that likes the dogs out of the old Sting dog these pups are doubled up, showing the Sting x Queen cross. It is top and bottom making Uncle Lee top and bottom. This blood works. Years ago Brad Obert bred his Grand Nite pepper female , which was Queens mother to Uncle Lee. My brother had one of these at 1 1/2 years old treeing coons in February with a outstanding mouth and was accurate. Pepper was out of Babes Stylish Banjo and a double river bend flag female. Greg can answer your questions and will be very accommodating to deal with. I can’t over emphasize the double Sting x Queen. Both reproduced no matter what they were bred to. But that cross was special. I’ve hunted with 5 out of it and were all very nice hounds.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2020 03:09 AM
Jnb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jnb Click here to Send Jnb a Private Message Find more posts by Jnb Add Jnb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jnb
UKC Forum Member

Greg is trying to figure out how to put video of sire and dam on here. Price is $150. He has 3 males and 3 females. I know he received several texts today. Don’t know how many spoken for. These are double Sting which makes them double uncle Lee. We figured it up they are also Sackett jr. Bred about 6 shots back there, several shots of Nailor about 3 shots of trackman and 2 shots of cold sweat and 2 shots of babes stylish banjo with a shot of rat attack.

Old Post 09-20-2020 02:55 AM
Jnb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jnb Click here to Send Jnb a Private Message Find more posts by Jnb Add Jnb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jnb
UKC Forum Member

Greg has videos of the sire and dam he can send you through text. He told me Monday he was going to try and figure out how to put them on here. Pups have a lot of color. They are 3 weeks old and going on puppy food. $150 for these pups is cheap. He has 3 spoke for positively and 2 guys are going to get with him next couple days. So might have 5 of the 6 spoke.

Old Post 09-21-2020 01:32 AM
NITESHIFT
UKC Forum Member

I have 4 spoken for, so that leaves 2. She has 3 males and 3 females. believe it or not, there is 1 male and 1 female left. If you are seriously interested let me know as I will send you some videos or pictures. These are nice pups
UKC and PKC reg.

Old Post 09-23-2020 03:03 PM
NITESHIFT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NITESHIFT Click here to Send NITESHIFT a Private Message Click Here to Email NITESHIFT Find more posts by NITESHIFT Add NITESHIFT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NITESHIFT
UKC Forum Member

I had all of these pups booked and now it is time for them to go, I have 3, 2 females and 1 male that are now available because of guys not sending deposits. These pups are nice pups and if you like some Brookshire blood give me a call.

Old Post 10-18-2020 11:58 AM
NITESHIFT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NITESHIFT Click here to Send NITESHIFT a Private Message Click Here to Email NITESHIFT Find more posts by NITESHIFT Add NITESHIFT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jnb
UKC Forum Member

We picked our pup up last night. Couldn’t be happier with ours. We weren’t going to get one. After we went and looked at the pups and the way they’re bred, we couldn’t get a better pup anywhere else. Ours is gonna be red headed and right now all indications are he will be loud. And with the way he is bred he comes by that honest. There are about 5 of us that hunt this bunch of dogs around here. That to me says a lot. We hunt what each of us breeds and it has served us well. Give Greg a call. He will treat you right.

Old Post 10-18-2020 09:43 PM