UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Old Dog Needed!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tmckee
UKC Forum Member

Old Dog Needed!!!

Been out of hunting for 3 yrs now. My youngest son that just turned 14 and some local in town kids are wanting to coon hunt. All I have is 2 pups that need to be run with a old dog. So I'm looking for a dog that is good with pups and can put up some coons. I don't need papers and color doesn't matter. I don't have deep pockets so keep that in mind please. A hound close to me would be a huge plus. We live in Fremont Iowa. I'm just trying to get some kids in the woods and train a pup or 2. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank u.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2014 12:08 PM
tmckee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmckee Click here to Send tmckee a Private Message Click Here to Email tmckee Find more posts by tmckee Add tmckee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Cox
UKC Forum Member

old

i have a very nice blue female that would work texas 2102659779

Old Post 12-20-2014 05:21 PM
Dan Cox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Cox Click here to Send Dan Cox a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Cox Find more posts by Dan Cox Add Dan Cox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmckee
UKC Forum Member

Dan... Thanks for the reply but that's along ways away bud.

Old Post 12-20-2014 05:57 PM
tmckee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmckee Click here to Send tmckee a Private Message Click Here to Email tmckee Find more posts by tmckee Add tmckee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boogie Nights
UKC Forum Member

I have a old female that is direct out of cutter that I would give to a kid. She's old but will still tree some coons. She doesn't hunt very far which would be good for a kid and a pup. I live just five miles from the Iowa line on hwy 65. If interested call 650 953 0638. Name is Lance.

Old Post 12-21-2014 04:33 AM
Boogie Nights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boogie Nights Click here to Send Boogie Nights a Private Message Click Here to Email Boogie Nights Find more posts by Boogie Nights Add Boogie Nights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmckee
UKC Forum Member

Lance... Pm to you.

Old Post 12-21-2014 12:28 PM
tmckee
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank everyone for the pm's. I will be picking up a dog this weekend for my boy. Its nice to see good people out there that will help get some kids in the woods!! Thanks again Tim

Old Post 12-23-2014 06:01 PM