UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Needing hounds hunted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wildbill33
UKC Forum Member

Needing hounds hunted

I'm looking for a good honest man to hunt my hounds. I usually burn the woods up but got a youngin now and building a house. They are trained. I just want them on bear and in shape. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2015 02:41 PM
Wildbill33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wildbill33 Click here to Send Wildbill33 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wildbill33 Find more posts by Wildbill33 Add Wildbill33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEARHOUND
UKC Forum Member

Dogs hunted

I personally have used William Landrum a couple of times he does a good job with them gets them on several bear with a video at the end of the month. Hadnt used them but Bo Wood and Justin King are suppose to good with them as well.

Old Post 04-15-2015 08:04 PM
BEARHOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEARHOUND Click here to Send BEARHOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email BEARHOUND Find more posts by BEARHOUND Add BEARHOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jryking
UKC Forum Member

William Landrum
Bo wood
Darrel Jonet
Me Justin King

Will all do you a good job. Don't sounds like you need no training just hard hunting. Were you live I might can refer you to somebody else in your state if you don't want to use these. I think no and Darrel was going to Utah maybe which by Darrel videos he had the dogs on a lot of bear. Everybody listed is 400 bucks or a little more all has done it for years. I have seen several new people advertising these days so like I say I'm sure somebody can help you.

Thanks Justin King
Kings Ketchen Kennels

Old Post 04-19-2015 02:57 AM
jryking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jryking Click here to Send jryking a Private Message Click Here to Email jryking Find more posts by jryking Add jryking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cschnell
New UKC Forum Member

dog running

where are you located

Old Post 04-25-2015 09:00 PM
Cschnell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cschnell Click here to Send Cschnell a Private Message Find more posts by Cschnell Add Cschnell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wildbill33
UKC Forum Member

Knoxville Tennessee

Old Post 04-25-2015 11:19 PM
Wildbill33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wildbill33 Click here to Send Wildbill33 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wildbill33 Find more posts by Wildbill33 Add Wildbill33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Charlie Dunbar is another fine hunter and has invested alot of money and time into his training program. He even bought a once county dog pound to house his dogs and dogs he trains.

He has a very nice breeding program and some fine hounds as well, registered walkers. His number is (304) 228-8659

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 04-26-2015 03:51 AM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryanbass
New UKC Forum Member

Where u located at and what kinda dogs u have to be hunted? Me and my father hunt and we have 25 hounds. Blue ticks, high tan, walkers, redbones, and plotts. Whatever a man needs we can more than likely accommodate the situation.

Old Post 07-11-2015 10:05 AM
ryanbass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryanbass Click here to Send ryanbass a Private Message Click Here to Email ryanbass Visit ryanbass's homepage! Find more posts by ryanbass Add ryanbass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g hrdlicka
New UKC Forum Member

how many and when I hunt 5 days a week pm me

Old Post 07-19-2015 02:54 AM
g hrdlicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g hrdlicka Click here to Send g hrdlicka a Private Message Click Here to Email g hrdlicka Find more posts by g hrdlicka Add g hrdlicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buster34
UKC Forum Member

The group I hunt with have been using landrum for a few years. He's always treated us good and the dogs are definitely getting hunted hard. Me and a buddy have two females down there now.

Old Post 07-20-2015 04:07 AM
buster34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster34 Click here to Send buster34 a Private Message Click Here to Email buster34 Find more posts by buster34 Add buster34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mrwildman
New UKC Forum Member

I also take hounds and even their owners at times here in WI. Hunt every single day if there are dogs able to go. NO WOLVES where I hunt.

715-892-0032

Old Post 07-23-2015 04:43 AM
Mrwildman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mrwildman Click here to Send Mrwildman a Private Message Click Here to Email Mrwildman Visit Mrwildman's homepage! Find more posts by Mrwildman Add Mrwildman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote