UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > coon/bear
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tobyj
UKC Forum Member

coon/bear

anybig game guys in northeast run across bear/cat dogs that prefer coon and dont suit your needs i am lookin for female walker preferably house bred that runs a TRACK and TREES tree dogs a dime a dozen dont want em am a hill country coonhunter that needs that type of dog loud open mouth/good locate/stay put tree dog i know alot of u guys prefer house bred walkers so u know what i am talkin about.also i have a line house bred male top n bottom here in ny if ya want some of that blood in your pen.lotta go in him /open mouth track pusher/hard tree dog finishes what he starts not lookin to make bunch a money studdin just wanna keep that blood alive he has litter mates/full brothers campaigned nationally at stud.he was layed up for 9 months put him on crust snow in coon rut season february put the meat up first nite out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2015 11:29 PM
tobyj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tobyj Click here to Send tobyj a Private Message Click Here to Email tobyj Find more posts by tobyj Add tobyj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tobyj
UKC Forum Member

not lookin for a free dog or a throwaway guys just reachin out to you big gamers cause i know u wont feed a dog that hides behind the leaves on the trees female that started it for me was from big gamers in s. dakota got her by accident kinda any body remember a CLINTS COLA stud or a HOUSES FLIRT gyp?late 80s early 90s cant remember name of their kennel tx for any help

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2015 05:49 AM
tobyj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tobyj Click here to Send tobyj a Private Message Click Here to Email tobyj Find more posts by tobyj Add tobyj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote