UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Sportdog tek 2.0 anyone know of a long range antenna
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kmorgan8299
New UKC Forum Member

Sportdog tek 2.0 anyone know of a long range antenna

I have a sportdog tek2.0 system works great just looking to see if anyone knows of a long range antenna for this system. I hunt very hilly terrain and dog consistently goes over a mile just looking to increase the tracking range a little bit.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2020 01:43 AM
kmorgan8299 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmorgan8299 Click here to Send kmorgan8299 a Private Message Click Here to Email kmorgan8299 Find more posts by kmorgan8299 Add kmorgan8299 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Tough Blues
UKC Forum Member

Give Bruce or Corey a call at conkeys outdoors. They will be able to tell you if there is an option

Old Post 11-24-2020 12:31 AM
Cry Tough Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Tough Blues Click here to Send Cry Tough Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Tough Blues Add Cry Tough Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Haven't messed with one of them in a while. You have to figure out the frequency operating range. That should be in the operators manual. Then match it with an antenna for that frequency range. I read something abut 900 mhtz but not sure at this time. Once you figure out the frequency there should be plenty of antennas on amazon or ebay. Also have to see what type fitting the antenna connection has and get an antenna to match that and operating frequency.

Old Post 11-24-2020 02:52 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kmorgan8299
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the information I appreciate it I look into that. If you happen to come across one please send me a link for it.

Old Post 11-24-2020 03:53 AM
kmorgan8299 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmorgan8299 Click here to Send kmorgan8299 a Private Message Click Here to Email kmorgan8299 Find more posts by kmorgan8299 Add kmorgan8299 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I just googled sport dog tek 2.0 extended range antenna and found some for the truck and some different ones for collar and handheld. Not sure how they work but it is a start.

Took 4 days for a response when Google could have given it in 30 seconds. LOL What is this world coming to. Hope you find what you need.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 11-24-2020 at 01:22 PM

Old Post 11-24-2020 01:16 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kmorgan8299
New UKC Forum Member

Bruce I sent you an email. I have been trying to Google it can't seem to find the extended range collar antennas.

Old Post 11-24-2020 02:21 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

here is what I typed into adoress bar and on google. Got plenty of results.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...-8&oe=UTF-8

Old Post 11-24-2020 05:58 PM
kmorgan8299
New UKC Forum Member

Ok thank you they are all just the regular antennas.

Old Post 11-24-2020 06:01 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

There is a truck long range antenna, and there are several other ones.

Old Post 11-24-2020 07:48 PM