UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Trying again for a red dog in kentucky
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kyjerry
New UKC Forum Member

Trying again for a red dog in kentucky

Alright, got a couple calls. Most were wanting to sell me young dogs for more money than I can afford, not looking for free but not looking to spend $500 for a pup. I've got three young boys that are wanting male redbone, their buddies at school told them they needed a walker dog to have a good coondog now they want a redbone even more. Anyhow if you have a pup and are in eastern kentucky Just call or text 606-315-6169 thanks

Last edited by kyjerry on 07-05-2015 at 01:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-05-2015 04:45 AM
kyjerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyjerry Click here to Send kyjerry a Private Message Click Here to Email kyjerry Find more posts by kyjerry Add kyjerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Trying again for a red dog in kentucky

quote:
Originally posted by kyjerry
Alright, got a couple calls. Most were wanting to sell me young dogs for more money than I can afford, not looking for free but not looking to spend $500 for a pup. I've got three young boys that are wanting male redbone, their buddies at school told them they needed a walker dog to have a good coondog now they want a redbone even more. Anyhow if you have a pup and are in eastern kentucky Just call or text 606-315-6169 thanks

TRY MEREDITH SLONE AT 606 377 6690

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 07-05-2015 03:23 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tnredbones
UKC Forum Member

GOT 7 MO PUP for sale

GOT aGHOST pup for more INFO call anytime

Old Post 07-05-2015 04:22 PM
tnredbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnredbones Click here to Send tnredbones a Private Message Find more posts by tnredbones Add tnredbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibrobiinhood
UKC Forum Member

Try Eric Pendleton. Honest as they come and he has a couple of litters ready or soon will be ready to go.

Old Post 07-05-2015 05:09 PM
ibrobiinhood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ibrobiinhood Click here to Send ibrobiinhood a Private Message Click Here to Email ibrobiinhood Find more posts by ibrobiinhood Add ibrobiinhood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riffecreek
UKC Forum Member

Everything on the ground is spoken for.. it'll be 3 months before I have litter out of Jet ready....

GRNITECH PKC CH Rocky Top Jet @ Stud (GR GRNITECH Stepp's Little Pepper X GRNITECH 'PR' Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate)
GRNITECH RATLIFFS DARK TIMBER CHICKEN FOOT (GRNITECH GRCH SOGGY BOTTOM T-TOP MIDNITE HAZE X GRNITECH LONG TALL SALLY)
Little Kate (GRCH GRNITECH Nighty Night Big D X NITECH Ragged Ridge Lil Ann)
Macey Mae (GRNITECH GRCH Nighty Nite Red Cloud X NITECH Feldmann's Red Samantha)
Kickin' it Dixie Style (GRNITECH Jon Henry X GRNITECH CH Guitar Ghost's Mississippi)

Old Post 07-06-2015 03:11 AM
Riffecreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riffecreek Click here to Send Riffecreek a Private Message Click Here to Email Riffecreek Find more posts by Riffecreek Add Riffecreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedDogsRule
UKC Forum Member

Triple CedearFork Woodpecker pups

Are due at the end of this month/beginning of August. Text me at (270)6708518. Nice repeat cross from two years ago. Sire is a country coondog.

GRCH"pr"Hatcher Girls Whistlin' Dixie
~*CH at 7 months old!!*~

GRCH"pr"Hatchers Rowdy Ole Red

"pr"Stroud's Secret Agent Crook HTX
~6th place win in UKC~

Old Post 07-18-2015 07:37 PM
RedDogsRule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedDogsRule Click here to Send RedDogsRule a Private Message Click Here to Email RedDogsRule Find more posts by RedDogsRule Add RedDogsRule to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

CALL MIKE GRIMES AT 606-682-0998,HE MAY HAVE ONE.

Old Post 07-18-2015 10:36 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Redbone

Got 2 females. One 1 yr old and a two year old. 2 yr old will run and tree with other dogs. 1 yr will Hunt. I have no time to hunt. $200 for 1 yr old $300 on the two yr old. Both started good. 606 4391646. Leave a message. This is a friend of mine. Hazard ky.

Old Post 07-19-2015 07:30 PM
Ed Ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Ashley Click here to Send Ed Ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Ashley Find more posts by Ed Ashley Add Ed Ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote