UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Garmin Mapcards
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Big Mike Mapcards

You can buy one of the most detailed highest quality mapcards anywhere for a price only a stud dog owner can afford. I make them with the same quality and detail for a workin man's price. For any questions you can text me anytime at the number below, that is the preferred method over pms can call any weekday after 12:00 pm. On Friday and Saturday nights I will most likely be at hunts. I will get back to you within 24hrs. PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CALLING ME AS ALMOST ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE BEEN GETTING ARE CLEARLY ON THIS FIRST POST. The common cards are listed below, please indicate the card you would like when ordering. Thanks and have a great day! I accept PayPal, (which costs you a small fee from them) money orders, and checks (are the preferred method of payment) sent to the address below thanks! CAN NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE, IF YOU INSIST ON PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD, USE PAYPAL THANK YOU!

T1- $20 ( 2gb sd card Topo for east side of Mississippi River from the tip of Maine to the tip of Florida from the Atlantic ocean to the Mississippi river.)

T2- $30 FOR 37 STATES my best seller (2gb sd card Topo from Atlantic ocean to Oklahoma and Texas up and down covering the whole state all up to the top of the U.S. as shown in the pic below)

NO LONGER MAKING BIRDSEYE CARDS! HAVING TOO MUCH TROUBLE WITH THEM LATELY, PARTLY ON GARMIN'S END. SO PLEASE DONT ASK FOR A BIRDSEYE CARD!

Thanks. Big Mike.

Last edited by BigMikeTN on 01-16-2014 at 02:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-07-2013 02:14 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckhunterRN
UKC Forum Member

card

sent txt

Old Post 03-07-2013 02:53 AM
buckhunterRN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckhunterRN Click here to Send buckhunterRN a Private Message Click Here to Email buckhunterRN Find more posts by buckhunterRN Add buckhunterRN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

This highly detailed topo map with all small backroads, roadnames, creeks, and all fits on a 2GB sd card. 30 dollars shipped TYD. No more settling for 20 States!

Last edited by BigMikeTN on 03-18-2013 at 01:31 AM

Old Post 03-11-2013 01:47 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maverick1997
New UKC Forum Member

card

do you still have to pay the subscription with birdseye view

Old Post 03-13-2013 01:53 AM
maverick1997 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maverick1997 Click here to Send maverick1997 a Private Message Click Here to Email maverick1997 Find more posts by maverick1997 Add maverick1997 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

If your Garmin does NOT have an Active Birdseye Subscription Then You will need to purchase a subscription or send the unit and i will take care of that and put your card in it and set it up for you. Thanks

Old Post 03-13-2013 01:58 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Mike

Enjoyed talking to you last night. PM'ed you today but your box was full. Dave

Old Post 03-14-2013 07:54 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Dave, I tried Calling You Back but something was wrong with my phone, all fixed now. Got your card done today, will be shipped in the morning, thanks! Mike

Old Post 03-15-2013 12:57 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Good Talking to you yesterday Mike. The check is leaving in the mail today, headed your way. You probably wont receive till Monday or Tuesday. Good hunting to you and again Thank You!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 03-15-2013 03:46 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Hey Dave I'll go ahead and send your card tomorrow then! Thanks

Old Post 03-15-2013 04:21 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Hello Mike, Just wanted to let you know I received my Garmin Chip today. Thank You so Much. WORKS JUST LIKE YOU SAID, I'M VERY SATISFIED. Not many folks will go ahead and ship prior to payment received but you trusted me and I am appreciative of that, and promise to do all I can to maintain that trust.

If you don't receive my payment in the next couple days please let me know and I'll be sure to make it right with you.

Again Thanks for your trust and a great product!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 03-18-2013 11:01 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Hey Dave, I received your payment today. I do that to keep my customers happy. I trusted you so I went ahead and sent it. Hopefully all people will be as honest as you Dave. Thanks for the Business and let me know if I can do anything else for you. Mike.

Old Post 03-18-2013 11:14 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Hello Mike, I have a (probable) Dumb Question. What does the bigger chip fit, that came with the small chip you sent me??

Looks like an SD card, but much bigger than the mini chip that goes in a 220. I'm only familiar with what goes in a Garmin 220, and have had no experience with a 320. Not sure if it fits something like that or not.

I'm pretty sure this chip doesnt fit a 220, LOL!!

Thanks!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 03-19-2013 04:27 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Hey Dave its just an adapter where you can stick the micro sd card in it and hook it up to your computer or such if you ever wanted to.

Old Post 03-20-2013 12:08 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Check

Mike sent your check yesterday ( 3/20/13 ). Thanks. Dave

Old Post 03-21-2013 01:52 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

Topo Map Card

Mike map card came in mail today. If anyone is in the market for a map card the card Mike makes is by far the best on the market bar none. Also Mike is a good guy to do business with. Let me know when you receive money order. 5 star rating on both card and customer service!!!! Thanks again Mike!!!

Old Post 03-23-2013 10:19 PM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nafa721
UKC Forum Member

Sent chip and check out yesterday mike this is Ryan let me know when you get it thanks

HBCH CH SHK'S Hemi Remi (qualified for 2012 world hunt) ( 2012 Michigan Black Gold HB state race junior champion and state runoff champion) (2013 nationals cast winner) (2013 Hoosier spring classic 2nd place) (2013 spartin cotton tail classic 2nd place and show winner)
SHK'S Little Nuke'n Luke
SHK'S Cyclone Copper (2013 nationals cast winner and top 16)
SHK'S Rumblen Rose
SHK'S Remi Reloaded (JR)
Labs.
SHK'S Ella Enchanted
SHK'S Get'em Gage
Feed and recommend purina pro plan dog food.

Old Post 03-24-2013 01:54 AM
nafa721 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nafa721 Click here to Send nafa721 a Private Message Click Here to Email nafa721 Find more posts by nafa721 Add nafa721 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Re: Check

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
Mike sent your check yesterday ( 3/20/13 ). Thanks. Dave

Thanks Dave ill let ya know when I get it.

Old Post 03-25-2013 03:20 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Re: Topo Map Card

quote:
Originally posted by PapersdontTREE
Mike map card came in mail today. If anyone is in the market for a map card the card Mike makes is by far the best on the market bar none. Also Mike is a good guy to do business with. Let me know when you receive money order. 5 star rating on both card and customer service!!!! Thanks again Mike!!!

Hey Man, I really appreciate that, your words are so kind. I try to make the best quality cards I can make and the customer ALWAYS comes first. Got money order Saturday, Thanks!

Last edited by BigMikeTN on 03-25-2013 at 04:22 AM

Old Post 03-25-2013 03:22 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nafa721
Sent chip and check out yesterday mike this is Ryan let me know when you get it thanks

Alright Ryan, Ill let ya know when i get it, Thanks Man!

Old Post 03-25-2013 03:23 AM
orlis roberts
UKC Forum Member

ma cards

thanks bigmike. hey everyone this guy make good map cards and is a good guy to work with on getting u a map card quick and worry free

Old Post 03-26-2013 01:55 AM
orlis roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orlis roberts Click here to Send orlis roberts a Private Message Click Here to Email orlis roberts Find more posts by orlis roberts Add orlis roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Orlis, Glad you like it man.

Old Post 03-26-2013 03:16 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Ain't been on in a while, prompt payment guys Dave woofter Mitch Poindexter josh Thomas Ryan thompson and more! Thanks for keeping me busy.

Old Post 04-01-2013 09:40 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Mike thanks, I lost my map card an was leaving for Florida on Thursday, called Big Mike on monday he sent a new card to my daughters address an had it there Friday morning, you don't won't to turn a hound loose in the Florida swamps without a detailed map, Thanks again you are just like the map card, dependable, on time an top quality,

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-03-2013 03:06 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

No problem Tim, It was a pleasure doing business for you!

Old Post 04-03-2013 03:43 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I posted your name an phone number on my post, GrNtCh Hardwood Bean, When your ready to breed that fine female just let me know.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-03-2013 07:20 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote