UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2 year old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RedTickn
UKC Forum Member

2 year old

2 year old female registered mtn cur brindle... Started good on squirrels 500.00$ call brad Estep for anymore info on her 540-820-4276 located near Harrisonburg , Va

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2014 12:34 AM
RedTickn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedTickn Click here to Send RedTickn a Private Message Find more posts by RedTickn Add RedTickn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fryedaddy
UKC Forum Member

Would you consider trade on a finished walker male. 4yrs old. Needs no help. Goes back to rat attack and two world champions.

Old Post 08-18-2014 11:14 PM
fryedaddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fryedaddy Click here to Send fryedaddy a Private Message Click Here to Email fryedaddy Find more posts by fryedaddy Add fryedaddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark booth
UKC Forum Member

Who is this dog out of

Old Post 08-18-2014 11:39 PM
mark booth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark booth Click here to Send mark booth a Private Message Click Here to Email mark booth Find more posts by mark booth Add mark booth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twin Bridge
UKC Forum Member

female

what is the female cur out of ?

Old Post 08-19-2014 04:56 AM
Twin Bridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Twin Bridge Click here to Send Twin Bridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Twin Bridge Find more posts by Twin Bridge Add Twin Bridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muleman232
UKC Forum Member

Female

Her sire is Brooks Hummer, her dam is Dogwood Shawnee, she has a lot of Kemmer blood Gold Nugget, Blondie, Yellow Jacket,Fredericks Mtn. Jake, etc. I bought her off of a bear hunter in North Carolina last Dec for $500.00. He said you could kill squirrels with her and that she liked a coon. I never coon hunted her. I did squirrel hunt her and she treed a few squirrels. We had a rough winter and I didn't hunt her near enough. She hunted good when I had her, always busy, probably 200 yds. just kinda circled around you. I think she trees primarily by sight just needs hunted.

Old Post 08-20-2014 05:53 PM
muleman232 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muleman232 Click here to Send muleman232 a Private Message Click Here to Email muleman232 Find more posts by muleman232 Add muleman232 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muleman232
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-22-2014 12:59 PM
muleman232 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muleman232 Click here to Send muleman232 a Private Message Click Here to Email muleman232 Find more posts by muleman232 Add muleman232 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote