UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds

Here are a few pics of our coon hounds.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2013 05:18 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Here are some Bear Hound pics.

Old Post 03-31-2013 05:42 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Super Nice Pics Bob!! Bunch of Nice Lokkin hounds!

Old Post 03-31-2013 08:35 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Nice!!!

Very nice pictures and some good lookin' hounds. That's pretty country out there.

Old Post 03-31-2013 09:16 PM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Great pics< what part of va is that, im from clinwood va, straight up and down terrain most of the time...

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 03-31-2013 10:17 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

I'am located North-West of Harrisonburg, VA. We have the straight up and down terrian also. Lots of mountains.

Old Post 03-31-2013 11:13 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Here is another pic with a better view of terrian.

Old Post 03-31-2013 11:32 PM
ttaylor
UKC Forum Member

hey bobby

Great pictures Bobby. Chloe looks good. I love when she throws that head back and trees. You and Tommy have some great looking hounds. Keep up the great work you put in your hounds.

Old Post 04-01-2013 01:30 AM
ttaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ttaylor Click here to Send ttaylor a Private Message Click Here to Email ttaylor Find more posts by ttaylor Add ttaylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theo
UKC Forum Member

awesome!

thanx for sharing very much!..whats the breeding behind them fine blues please?

Old Post 04-01-2013 01:13 PM
theo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theo Click here to Send theo a Private Message Click Here to Email theo Find more posts by theo Add theo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

This is the ped. on two of my all blue males.

Old Post 04-02-2013 12:38 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

THANKS BOB,

Nice pictures, I can see Lou in her face,I sure hope she turns it on for you.sure looks fun and I agree very beautiful area.keep up the good pics.your pictures makes it feel real. Nice all blue hounds. Take Care and Happy Hunting.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-02-2013 01:06 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theo
UKC Forum Member

thanx!

there well bred and couldnt ask for better hounds in a pedigree!...i had one that was related to Tramp and she was the best i ever saw or owned!..thanx again...theo

Old Post 04-02-2013 01:35 PM
theo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theo Click here to Send theo a Private Message Click Here to Email theo Find more posts by theo Add theo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

real nice pics. I miss bear hunting. and I raise them all blue dogs!

Old Post 04-03-2013 05:06 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking Blue dogs! I've been a big fan of the all-blue Sparky blood also....From what I've seen they stick with a rough bear as long as it takes and are'nt just cheerleaders.....If ya could please pm me your number so I can give ya a call.......Thanks!

Old Post 04-03-2013 10:08 PM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

My phone # 540-833-6325

Old Post 04-04-2013 10:59 AM
HAROLD WATFORD
UKC Forum Member

GREAT PICS AND SOME NICE LOOKING HOUNDS.
HAROLD

Old Post 04-04-2013 03:11 PM
HAROLD WATFORD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HAROLD WATFORD Click here to Send HAROLD WATFORD a Private Message Click Here to Email HAROLD WATFORD Find more posts by HAROLD WATFORD Add HAROLD WATFORD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-04-2013 08:33 PM
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bestep

This is the ped. on two of my all blue males.

We are breeding a full sister to the dam of this dog to Smokey River Cheif Geronimo in 2 weeks.

Glynn Holmes
www.tellsblueticks.webs.com

Old Post 04-04-2013 09:53 PM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Let me know when she has pups,I would be interested in a male.Thanks

Old Post 04-05-2013 01:29 AM
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

I'll be sure to let you know

Glynn Holmes
www.tellsblueticks.webs.com

Old Post 04-05-2013 01:44 AM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for the great comments on the pics. My son took most of the pics. He helps me alot with the hounds,and loves to hunt them.

Old Post 04-06-2013 01:04 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Bob,
Great talking with ya the other day on the phone. Hope ya have another great season this year as well......Bill

Old Post 04-06-2013 11:39 PM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bill,great talking to you also, maybe I can get up that way and take a Bear hunt with you sometime.

Old Post 04-08-2013 10:58 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-12-2013 10:45 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

This is the ped. of a young male and his litter mate sister that we have .

Old Post 04-12-2013 10:48 PM