UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I still have a couple of female pups to sell. They are weaned, have their shots, been wormed and are ready to go this weekend.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2016 04:11 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am going to Greencastle, In tomorrow if someone wants one delivered. I can go up I-75 thru Kentucky to Lexington and can go either up to Cinncinati, Oh or over to Louisville. I can also take I-24 over to Nashville and up I-65 or over to Pennyrile Parkway and North to Evansville or I-57 to Effingham, Il. Now that is 5 states that I could get a pup to and save you a $100-$200 delivery fee. Let's see $100 in papers and $200 in delivery, my goodness I am losing money here. But you have to call me today.

Old Post 08-14-2016 04:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Would you call them "houndy looking"?

Old Post 08-14-2016 06:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I still have a few females and I can deliver them to Autumn Oaks or Kentucky or Indiana in 2 weeks.

Old Post 08-20-2016 02:32 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

When do I need to have my pen ready?

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Old Post 08-22-2016 11:22 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

You better start getting Clifford's pen ready.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 08-23-2016 02:01 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Clifford doesn't need a pen. Just put a food bowl and a water bowl on the front porch. He will go hunting but he is smart enough to come home when he gets hungry, which is quite often. When I went outside this morning, I had 13 pups on my front porch waiting on breakfast.

Old Post 08-23-2016 05:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

8 weeks old, 2 sets of shots and all ready to go to Autumn Oaks, this girl could be yours......

Old Post 08-24-2016 04:27 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jkhutch
You better start getting Clifford's pen ready.

Maybe he's not a Clifford. We'll just have to see.

Home of:

Old Post 08-25-2016 01:54 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You will have to change his name to Clifford The Big Mouth Red Dog. Your wife is going to love him. He will make a good watchdog. I hope that you built that pen away from the house. His legs are starting to grow now and he is getting tall.

Old Post 08-25-2016 04:47 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a good inside the house dog!

Home of:

Old Post 08-26-2016 02:22 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only if everything in your house is more that 3 ft off of the floor. I had to move them outside at 3 weeks old.

Old Post 08-26-2016 04:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right, I still have 1 female left to sell. Full sister to the mother of these pups just won High Scoring Female at Autumn Oaks this weekend.

Old Post 09-05-2016 04:14 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

This female is a good looking outgoing female. We only have one left to sell. Thanks to everyone that have purchased one of these pups. Remember they are paid up "UKC performanced and Spring Super Stake Paid up". This is the last one. A full Line of winners are in this pedigree.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 09-06-2016 02:52 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I will be going up I-81 to Pennsylvania pretty soon. If anyone wants one of these females I can bring her with me. I have 2 left to choose from.

Old Post 09-09-2016 06:43 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I still have a female left to sell. Not only is she bred great on paper but her parents are great coonhounds also.

Old Post 10-18-2016 03:52 PM
vabearhunter401
UKC Forum Member

Man wish I could get 1!! My female off of spook just lost all 6 of her moose pups cuz they were so big the vet said!! But that didn't stop the vet from giving me that BIG bill!! Yall have some great looking pups

'PR' TWISTED TIMBER COCOA
'PR' TWISTED TIMBER SOPHIE

Old Post 10-19-2016 04:30 PM
vabearhunter401 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vabearhunter401 Click here to Send vabearhunter401 a Private Message Click Here to Email vabearhunter401 Find more posts by vabearhunter401 Add vabearhunter401 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisann86
UKC Forum Member

did you already come to pa ?

Old Post 10-20-2016 04:19 AM
chrisann86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisann86 Click here to Send chrisann86 a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisann86 Find more posts by chrisann86 Add chrisann86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes, but I will be going back up to Southeast, Pa

Old Post 10-20-2016 02:35 PM
chrisann86
UKC Forum Member

im in northwest pa where do you go in pa?

Old Post 10-20-2016 09:38 PM
chrisann86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisann86 Click here to Send chrisann86 a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisann86 Find more posts by chrisann86 Add chrisann86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kirkwood, halfway between Harrisburg and Philadelphia. 5 hrs from Meadville. But I go through Harrisburg.

Old Post 10-21-2016 04:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Justin, how is Clifford doing now? Is he still The Big Mouth Red Dog? Are going to be able to start him this coming Spring? p

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-09-2016 at 06:14 PM

Old Post 11-09-2016 06:09 PM
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

You still have a female pup .

Old Post 11-09-2016 06:39 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

You still have a female pup .

Old Post 11-09-2016 06:39 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

No they are all sold.

Old Post 11-09-2016 10:59 PM