UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 Nice Dogs For Sale
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

2 Nice Dogs For Sale

I bought these dogs in January and February thinking I was going to start making the hunts again, well between work and health issues I cant do it, so there for sale.

Dog #1 D.O.B. 11/11/2011

CH GRNITECH PR NEUSE RIVER HEAT

NITECH PR RUN BAD NEWS POLLY

GRNITECH PR PAY CHECK'S MONEY HONEY

Polly runs with a chop on track, steady chop mouth tree dog. Bluetick in color. Has had pups. Has 2 wins toward Grandnite. $2000

Dog #2 D.O.B. 2/14/2011

GRNITECH PR MAIN STREET JACK

PR PUMPKIN CENTERS SILVERS CENTER BULLET

GRNITECH CH PR PC'S MISFIT MOLLY

He is silent on track, steady chop on tree. Redtick in color. Big dog. Has 10 pups on ground. $1000

Nothing wrong with these dogs, just cant hunt them like they need hunted. For more info Call Ron Parrish 660-216-9980

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2016 10:19 PM
Ron Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Parrish Click here to Send Ron Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Parrish Find more posts by Ron Parrish Add Ron Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Nice dogs guys, nothing wrong with them, good around the house.

Old Post 05-25-2016 01:53 PM
Ron Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Parrish Click here to Send Ron Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Parrish Find more posts by Ron Parrish Add Ron Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Im located in Kirksville, Missouri.

Old Post 05-26-2016 01:56 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Polly is pkc registered to, with a little money won.

Old Post 05-27-2016 01:53 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-27-2016 10:25 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Lots of calls on Polly. She is a nice female and won't be five until November and has had two litters of pups u k c shows twenty pups on her papers. I'm really needing to sale both dogs I can't hunt them so don't be afraid to call me and make me a reasonable offer. Thanks for reading.

Old Post 05-29-2016 01:06 AM
Logan Hodges
UKC Forum Member

Are you coming to English days?

PR' BAWLS SOUTHERN BELLE

GODS NOT DEAD

Old Post 05-29-2016 05:12 AM
Logan Hodges is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Logan Hodges Click here to Send Logan Hodges a Private Message Click Here to Email Logan Hodges Find more posts by Logan Hodges Add Logan Hodges to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

No

Old Post 05-30-2016 01:01 AM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

B t t

Old Post 05-31-2016 02:08 AM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

I'm getting a lot of interest in Polly guys she is a nice female She is only four and would be a heck of a female after granding her to raise pups out of her has big litters that would pay for her. The male dog is a nice dog to can and will tree a lot of coons so give me a call.

Old Post 06-01-2016 02:44 AM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Harold Adams, empty your mail box i've been trying to reply to your message its full.

Old Post 06-02-2016 01:19 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Took Polly and went hunting with my son last night first time out since middle of April, he took a young dog, she's rusty but we made 4 trees, 3 singles and a big circle tree. didn't do anything flashy last night but got the job done. Needs hunted up and needs a little weight off her.

If interested in either one of my dogs give me a call 660-216-9980 because I wont be back on the computer until Monday.

Old Post 06-02-2016 01:30 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-03-2016 01:32 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Willing to listen to offers. Lots of interest nothing wrong with these two dogs.

Old Post 06-06-2016 03:07 AM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-07-2016 01:48 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

lowering price: $1700 on Polly, $750 on Bullet

Old Post 06-07-2016 05:55 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

YER MALE DOG

CAN YOU SEND A PICTURE TO MY PHONE OR POST ONE ON YER POST ID LIKE TO LOOK AT HIM THANKS RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 06-07-2016 10:05 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

I can send a picture to your phone text me your phone number. 660-216-9980

Old Post 06-07-2016 10:22 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-09-2016 01:55 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-10-2016 01:53 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

nothing wrong with these dogs, make me a offer just sitting in the pen getting fatter. Like to se them go some where and get hunted. 660-216-9980

Old Post 06-13-2016 01:54 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

I have lots of interest but still here, give me a call.

Old Post 06-14-2016 01:56 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

lowering price again, $1500 on Polly, $700 on Bullet.
Not interested in any pup deals on Polly, she was in heat in April if I wanted pups I would have breed her.

Old Post 06-15-2016 05:57 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-16-2016 01:49 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-17-2016 01:55 PM