UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Papers turnaround time ??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Will Walker
UKC Forum Member

Papers turnaround time ??

Sent some papers in over a month ago and nothing back yet. UKC hasnt even took money out of my checking account. Got other kc papers 2 weeks ago and a DNA paper that usually takes forever, Whats the holdup? Is this still common with UKC ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-27-2020 12:18 AM
Will Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Will Walker Click here to Send Will Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email Will Walker Find more posts by Will Walker Add Will Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Seen on registration board June 11 where Russel Smith posted they where working papers received on May 5, I think it will be a while! Good luck!

Old Post 06-27-2020 01:36 AM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Sent pup papers on 5/15/2020 still haven’t cashed my check, but I’m getting close if they working on 5/5/2020 mail.

Old Post 06-27-2020 02:03 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen hedgecock
UKC Forum Member

I sent some in first of April and still nothing !!!

Old Post 06-27-2020 02:51 AM
Allen hedgecock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen hedgecock Click here to Send Allen hedgecock a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen hedgecock Find more posts by Allen hedgecock Add Allen hedgecock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Allen
Russell Smith has a post for you on registration board about information on papers. Didn't know if you seen it?

Old Post 06-27-2020 04:36 AM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Papers

My Grandson and i have a set of papers UKC has had since March. They took the money in April i believe and have told us any day now they would print them. Lol Sure be glad when that day comes. I guess we will keep hunting the other registry. Those papers came through a long time ago. Lol

Old Post 06-28-2020 05:52 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug C
UKC Forum Member

I sent some in a year ago, and they sent me a letter saying I owed 4 dollars, well I sent them another 4 dollars and that was before covid took place, after still not receiving them I called back in may they said they never got my 4 dollars, but they did cashed check , anyway I gave another 4 dollars over phone with debit card, but guess what still no papers

Old Post 06-28-2020 09:21 PM
Doug C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug C Click here to Send Doug C a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug C Find more posts by Doug C Add Doug C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Papers

I know that we are in some difficult times, but some things are just not acceptable. UKC is a Registry first and foremost and getting registration papers completed should be a TOP PRIORITY, NO EXCUSES agenda. Dave

Old Post 06-29-2020 12:00 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph Closser
UKC Forum Member

Paid a chunk for a dog back in March..was told papers were in the mail by the
fellow i purchased the dog from..talked to him the other day and he said he was still waiting on them..

Old Post 06-29-2020 07:20 AM
Joseph Closser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph Closser Click here to Send Joseph Closser a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph Closser Find more posts by Joseph Closser Add Joseph Closser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Papers

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I know that we are in some difficult times, but some things are just not acceptable. UKC is a Registry first and foremost and getting registration papers completed should be a TOP PRIORITY, NO EXCUSES agenda. Dave
x2

Old Post 06-29-2020 01:39 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

Sent some in May 9. The checked finally went through yesterday, only taking a grand total of 50 days. Maybe they’ll be here in a couple of days.

Old Post 06-29-2020 08:39 PM
Black Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Plott Click here to Send Black Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Plott Find more posts by Black Plott Add Black Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Usually when I give sombody the silent treatment I don’t care what they are saying and am going to do it the way I want to anyways.

Just sayen

Tar

Old Post 06-29-2020 09:59 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If they were still working but just from home, how did they get behind a month? And 50 days is not a month. I wonder how long it will take them to catch back up?

Old Post 06-30-2020 12:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBO kennels
UKC Forum Member

I sent papers end of Feb. Ive paid $5 extra six times for conditional entries. It does show him in my name on points check though?

Dave Trumbo II
Kouts, IN
219-309-9257
Home of :
"GR NT CH TBO's Lucy Lawless"

R.I.P. :
"GR NT CH Chief Executive"
"GR NT CH Trumbos Lady"

Old Post 06-30-2020 01:56 PM
TBO kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBO kennels Click here to Send TBO kennels a Private Message Find more posts by TBO kennels Add TBO kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by TBO kennels
I sent papers end of Feb. Ive paid $5 extra six times for conditional entries. It does show him in my name on points check though?

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisp...=&forumid=8

Dave, you might ask Russell to check on your papers via the link above. Sounds like your papers are done but just not getting top you for some reason. I did get an office pass yesterday and dealt with several such issues and found that they are seeing an abnormal amount of mail getting returned, even those with correct addresses on them. Those kind they are sending back out with tracking to be able to see the progression.

Degrees are mailed out by my department. We 're seeing the same issue with an abnormal amount of returns. Matter of fact, one was for you Dave.

Old Post 06-30-2020 03:39 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBO kennels
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Allen. I know you guys are doing your best. I just hate paying the extra $5 lol. Im a tight wod.

Dave Trumbo II
Kouts, IN
219-309-9257
Home of :
"GR NT CH TBO's Lucy Lawless"

R.I.P. :
"GR NT CH Chief Executive"
"GR NT CH Trumbos Lady"

Old Post 06-30-2020 03:42 PM
TBO kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBO kennels Click here to Send TBO kennels a Private Message Find more posts by TBO kennels Add TBO kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Thanks Allen. I know you guys are doing your best. I just hate paying the extra $5 lol. Im a tight wod.

Understand your position 100%. I'd be the same way. It's been tough going through unchartered waters.

Old Post 06-30-2020 05:40 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When you order auto parts on eBay and they send them via USPS, the tracking runs a day late. You get your package and the next day it shows that it was delivered. They blame it on Carona if you call them. Apparantly some mailmen are working from home.

Old Post 06-30-2020 10:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckHicks
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Did a litter reg. on line 5/5/20 still nothing. People pick up pups with no papers.

Old Post 06-30-2020 11:16 PM
BuckHicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckHicks Click here to Send BuckHicks a Private Message Click Here to Email BuckHicks Find more posts by BuckHicks Add BuckHicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Understand your position 100%. I'd be the same way. It's been tough going through unchartered waters.

So is it business as usual or you guys going make some kinda change to get papers caught up?

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-01-2020 12:42 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You can hunt with out papers?

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Old Post 07-01-2020 12:50 AM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
[url]
Degrees are mailed out by my department. We 're seeing the same issue with an abnormal amount of returns. Matter of fact, one was for you Dave.

Oh my goodness, someone is on the ball. Friend of mine got his new degree in the mail today that he earned only 2 weeks ago.

Old Post 07-01-2020 01:40 AM
Otis Spunkmeyer
UKC Forum Member

BLAME THE COMMIE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN

Old Post 07-01-2020 08:00 PM
Otis Spunkmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Spunkmeyer Click here to Send Otis Spunkmeyer a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Spunkmeyer Add Otis Spunkmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If they were still working but just from home, how did they get behind a month? And 50 days is not a month. I wonder how long it will take them to catch back up?
Richard apparently they was watching Days of our lives instead of working at home! lol

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Old Post 07-01-2020 10:19 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

We were completely shut down for about 6 weeks. We are working hard to get caught up as soon as we can.

Old Post 07-02-2020 02:16 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote