UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > skuna river walkers
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thebigcat454545
UKC Forum Member

This is a 6 yr. old male dog i sold to jerry beard in texas, he's a good track dog, super nice (120 barks a min.)/prettiest tree dog as i've seen, and hunts as hard or harder then anything i've hunted with. I was told he had a booming mouth at a young age, but was left on a chain and nearly barked himeself out. still has an avg. mouth. i put him in 2 hunts, 1st hunt i treed him wrong or he woulda won that hunt with 675, 2nd hunt he got his 1st with a 550 point no minus. I really miss that dog. He's out of Skuna River Fred x hard knockin cindy

937-407-0128

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein~

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. ~Josh Billings~

Last edited by thebigcat454545 on 08-03-2010 at 06:57 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2010 04:50 PM
thebigcat454545 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thebigcat454545 Click here to Send thebigcat454545 a Private Message Click Here to Email thebigcat454545 Find more posts by thebigcat454545 Add thebigcat454545 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boonetreecoon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by thebigcat454545
This is a 5 yr. old male dog i sold to jerry beard in texas, he's a good track dog, super nice (120 barks a min.)/prettiest tree dog as i've seen, and hunts as hard or harder then anything i've hunted with. I was told he had a booming mouth at a young age, but was left on a chain and nearly barked himeself out. still has an avg. mouth. i put him in 2 hunts, 1st hunt i treed him wrong or he woulda won that hunt with 675, 2nd hunt he got his 1st with a 550 point no minus. I really miss that dog. He's out of Skuna River Fred x hard knockin cindy

That's what my females out of fred&cindy so this is a younger brother to my female. Guess the cross was made more than once cause shell be 7 in november

Sorrells screamin fred

Old Post 08-03-2010 05:26 PM
boonetreecoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boonetreecoon Click here to Send boonetreecoon a Private Message Click Here to Email boonetreecoon Find more posts by boonetreecoon Add boonetreecoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thebigcat454545
UKC Forum Member

Boontree, how did that cross workout? i have not been able to contact anyone with a litter mate. i told you wrong to, he turned 6 on july 4th.

937-407-0128

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein~

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. ~Josh Billings~

Old Post 08-03-2010 06:57 PM
thebigcat454545 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thebigcat454545 Click here to Send thebigcat454545 a Private Message Click Here to Email thebigcat454545 Find more posts by thebigcat454545 Add thebigcat454545 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boonetreecoon
UKC Forum Member

She's a BAD little female she's cold nosed she don't care when it walked shell tree it and have the meat. She's great when weather conditions arent. She's a great coondog. Her only fault is shell check a tree a lot before she settles in on a hot track she locates once its over on a cold track shell locate a couple times&tree. She's 95% accurate. She went to nite champion with two first and a second one first with 375+ 550+ on a second and 450+ for a nite champion She's a first strike dog on a cold track 2nd or 3rd tree on a hot track first&first type dog. She normally splits off a lot in a comp hunt. She has a high pitched squal on track hard chop on tree. You will pull her off a tree every night rain snow or shine and will have a coon. We love her. Great for running pups with will pull a lot of dogs. Shell hold any amount of pressure. We got pups out of her now same as her if they strike they are finishing it! She's due in heat soon. I think my grandfather has a stud for her. All her wins were when the weather was terriable we only took her just for that reason.

Sorrells screamin fred

Old Post 08-03-2010 07:36 PM
boonetreecoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boonetreecoon Click here to Send boonetreecoon a Private Message Click Here to Email boonetreecoon Find more posts by boonetreecoon Add boonetreecoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thebigcat454545
UKC Forum Member

"All her wins were when the weather was terriable we only took her just for that reason."

lol. thats the way to do it, put them in the best situation you can to win. Sounds like you got a good one.

937-407-0128

Old Post 08-03-2010 08:51 PM
boonetreecoon
UKC Forum Member

Therres another one out of the same cross in tennesse I believe that's really nice. So it seems like this cross was really nice

Sorrells screamin fred

Old Post 08-03-2010 09:13 PM
Steve Pearson
UKC Forum Member

i own skuna river sissy shes off fred she is all coondog very accurate,i was just wondering if anyones else`s skuna river dogs foam alot from treeing sometimes you can barely see her eyes from treeing

PLATINUM CH GRNTCH:HARDWOOD LOT LIZARD
GRNTCH STYLISH RAGE FINAL FOUR AT THE GRAND AMERICAN.

Old Post 08-03-2010 09:50 PM
Steve Pearson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Pearson Click here to Send Steve Pearson a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Pearson Find more posts by Steve Pearson Add Steve Pearson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boonetreecoon
UKC Forum Member

I know where one off fred is that does that. The dog trees HARD. Almost hate to grab him off the tree. Now I had a grandpup off dredd&a son off dredd that were slobber bawl mouths you put a caged coon in front of them in a couple mins you wouldn't want to touch them

Sorrells screamin fred

Old Post 08-03-2010 10:16 PM
Bob Sorrells
UKC Forum Member

curly tail

I noticed the picture of the dog shown treeing and noticed his curled tail is this a trait anyone has noticed I have a 7 month old female out of my fred dog that could be that dogs twin big pup with an extremely loud mouth

Old Post 08-04-2010 02:29 AM
Bob Sorrells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Sorrells Click here to Send Bob Sorrells a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Sorrells Find more posts by Bob Sorrells Add Bob Sorrells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Sorrells
UKC Forum Member

I booked three of your pups cant wait to get them thanks

Old Post 08-04-2010 02:35 AM
Bob Sorrells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Sorrells Click here to Send Bob Sorrells a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Sorrells Find more posts by Bob Sorrells Add Bob Sorrells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Late Night J
UKC Forum Member

ernie

Id like to thank Chad Newland for selling me Ernie. Ernie is actually off of Homer X Hard Knockin Cindy. This dog was everything Chad said he was and MORE. We plan to finish him out and start breeding our personal females. He will be paid up SS and performanced for next year. Anybody who may be interested in him are more than welecome to come for a hunt most any night.

Old Post 08-04-2010 10:05 AM
Late Night J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Late Night J Click here to Send Late Night J a Private Message Find more posts by Late Night J Add Late Night J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

i got a nt.ch. female out of fred and hard knocking sugar. she is a sister to big mama and oddball.real tight on track but unload on tree.she is due with pups next week (AUG 15) she was bred to wessels wild card.should be a heck of a cross.any questions call danny buechler (812) 661-0693

Old Post 08-05-2010 03:36 AM
danny buechler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny buechler Click here to Send danny buechler a Private Message Click Here to Email danny buechler Find more posts by danny buechler Add danny buechler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtide
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Sorrells
I booked three of your pups cant wait to get them thanks

she's finally looking like she's bred...sure took her a long time. she'll be due next Friday (later date that previously - I had the wrong breed date down).

334-580-7940

https://redtidekennels.wordpress.com/home/

http://i53.tinypic.com/xpq06h.jpg
NITECH 'PR' THORN'S ROLEX (R.I.P.)

Old Post 08-19-2010 05:14 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clayton Cole Jr
UKC Forum Member

ACHA DUAL GRAND CH.,AKC NITECH AND 2009 AKC STATE RACE 3RD , AND UKC NITE CH.
OUTLAWS HIGH VOLTAGE DIRECTLY OFF SKUNA RIVER FRED

RIP PR' Outlaws DYNAMITE JOE

Old Post 08-19-2010 07:57 PM
Clayton Cole Jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clayton Cole Jr Click here to Send Clayton Cole Jr a Private Message Click Here to Email Clayton Cole Jr Find more posts by Clayton Cole Jr Add Clayton Cole Jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCElite
UKC Forum Member

fred

Just got a pup and the dam is directly of of Fred. I hunted with the dam and she is louder than most male dogs and very accurate. My pup is white with black spots and black on the head.

Old Post 09-07-2010 12:59 AM
SCElite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCElite Click here to Send SCElite a Private Message Click Here to Email SCElite Find more posts by SCElite Add SCElite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j lewis
UKC Forum Member

skuna river hounds

I own freds he made ntch in 3 hunts two first and a 3rd he is loud and very good about having a coon his down side is he chews a
tree down in the heat. but the 2 never gets him but i have never seen a hound chew like him but he is a coon hound. happy hunting j lewis.

ntch skuna river fred
ntch freds shot of tequila
sunrise styish sadie

Old Post 09-07-2010 07:04 PM
j lewis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j lewis Click here to Send j lewis a Private Message Click Here to Email j lewis Find more posts by j lewis Add j lewis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtide
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Boyette
Are u talking about the old male dog Neil & his son owned out of Xjr? If so, I have heard he was a nice one. If its the one Im think of his mama is out of the original Sackett dog. Benny carried her to be bred to X not long after he won the World Hunt

Lady did not take.

I now own this dog - the one from Greg Myers. Proud to have him. His name is Rolex.

Also have a pup off him and Windy (another dog Greg owned) for sale although she and her littermates are looking good. I really want to keep her, but....need to sell her.

334-580-7940

Old Post 09-07-2010 07:40 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtide
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by redtide
she's finally looking like she's bred...sure took her a long time. she'll be due next Friday (later date that previously - I had the wrong breed date down).

was a pseudo-pregnancy. we'll try again next time. really was looking forward to this cross.

334-580-7940

Old Post 09-07-2010 07:42 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 12-29-2012 06:28 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Bark / Foxy Roxy
Love these hounds ACCURATE

Old Post 12-29-2012 08:19 PM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by SFWALKER
Here is mine out of Bark. Great dog, super smart, LOUD. Lives in the house. He is very well behaved, I can take him anywhere without a leash, but he knows when its time for business and he is very good at what he does.

UKC NITECH GRCH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Bocephus

love that dogs head good looking hound

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 12-29-2012 09:29 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I bred to that dog last time about 3 years

ago...super nice stud dog....I would highly recommend him to anyone.
My Gr. ch. mittie dog is from this cross. John walker is hunting a 3 year old by him and she is bad to the bone.
I think he is one of the top if not the top stud out of Bark. That's just my opinion. I havent hunted with any of the others, but I know this dog is a coondog and john will take you hunting with him.
He is a reproducer for sure. There is a littermate to my mittie dog by Boots and Bo down in south miss. and he cant be bought.

you guys should consider this dog. He getting on up there about 7 I think. they go quick.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 12-29-2012 11:00 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

BARK

Old Post 12-31-2012 07:43 PM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

to bad there wont be anymore

Old Post 01-02-2013 01:47 AM
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

Anyone else hunt the Bark Dogs?

Old Post 01-05-2013 01:57 AM