UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 10 year old double meads jet 6 male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
richard umberge
UKC Forum Member

10 year old double meads jet 6 male

I have a male that just turned 10. Never been took to town but does have 61 proven pups/dogs on the ground. What im lookibg for is to get a pup out of him before he gets too much older. Ped below. If want to meet and look i have the 7 gen ped also. Nothing flashy just gets the job done. Bawl on ground chop on tree. Light colored blue dog.

Call or text 404 620 7244

I work night shift swing but will get in touch with you. Thanks for looking.

Location is Carrollton, Ga

http://i58.tinypic.com/vs0xok.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/vs0xok.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/312u7fn.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/10gfhu9.jpg

Last edited by richard umberge on 05-06-2015 at 02:50 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2014 09:12 AM
richard umberge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richard umberge Click here to Send richard umberge a Private Message Click Here to Email richard umberge Find more posts by richard umberge Add richard umberge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

If you like Jet bred hounds this one is a gem. Shorty is a half brother to Jet 7 and this hounds dam is a littermate or full sister to Jet 8. Very nice

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 05-24-2014 at 09:53 AM

Old Post 05-24-2014 09:47 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richard umberge
UKC Forum Member

Do you know of any females around that may wanna breed in exchange for a pup?

Old Post 05-24-2014 09:55 AM
richard umberge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richard umberge Click here to Send richard umberge a Private Message Click Here to Email richard umberge Find more posts by richard umberge Add richard umberge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richard umberge
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-24-2014 05:19 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

wish I was closer!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 05-25-2014 04:22 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richard umberge
UKC Forum Member

I do too. I really want a pup out of him

Old Post 05-25-2014 07:49 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Maybe CW Eldridge around Macon, Ga has some leads. He goes as cwbluebio on here. He's been hunting jet bred hounds for a very long time.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-25-2014 08:27 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trueblue269
UKC Forum Member

Male

Get a hold of Philip winters. He's just down the road from you he has a couple of females in the jet family

Old Post 05-27-2014 02:32 AM
trueblue269 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trueblue269 Click here to Send trueblue269 a Private Message Click Here to Email trueblue269 Find more posts by trueblue269 Add trueblue269 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richard umberge
UKC Forum Member

But I know somebody has a female they want to breed. Please I just want a pup from this dog before it's too late. All I want is a male pup and can prob sale an extra pup

Old Post 05-06-2015 01:37 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I will see what I can do would have something later int he summer molly is out of buzz (jet 6 again)and schnook( tuckers blue boomer X salyers crazy treeing pepper) he is wanting to breed her
when she comes in heat

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 05-06-2015 04:03 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richard umberge
UKC Forum Member

Steeb63 I would appreciate it. Not sure how the ukc performance thing goes so if performance pups were wanted I would have to learn about doing so

Old Post 05-06-2015 06:25 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

YOU HAVE TO SEND dna to ukc then it cost 200 before july 1st most wont hunt one that isn't but if you could get that done it would help! tell us bout the old dog how does he hunt and whats the mouth like?

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 05-06-2015 11:51 AM
richard umberge
UKC Forum Member

He hunts medium range. He has lost some of his mouth but it still carries through the woods. When he was hunted up he was about 75% accurate but I also hunt in thin coons. Not a mean hair on him. I've hunted countless pups with him. He has 61 pups on the ground and last time I posted this a guy called me and told me that you could breed a Chihuahua to him and get a coondog. He can tree layups. I've owned him since he was 7 and there have been a few times he got on a track I didn't think I would ever see I coon and sure enough Ricky set on the limb asleep when we got there. Runs track with a bawl trees with a chop that has a told me qiuver if I spelled that right to it. Turns 11 in july. If y'all have any more questions just ask. He is a medium built dog tight feet and light colored

Old Post 05-06-2015 08:41 PM