UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH Crooked River Red Turkey
Pages (37): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chris, I'm pretty excited about this cross. I don't see any way that these pups won't make treedogs with great mouths. Thanks for choosing to breed toturkey.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2014 02:21 AM
Travis O. is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

I've only been hunting about 1 or 2 nights a week due to a hectic work schedule. Last night Idropped tur key 3x, he ran 3 tracks, made 3 trees and had 3 singles. I couldn't ask for a more consistent dog.

Old Post 08-01-2014 02:24 PM
Travis O. is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

That is about as good as it gets! Great picture!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 08-01-2014 03:17 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Turkey is now a performance sire for the remainder of 2014 and will be from now on. We're looking forward to the pups out of turkey and Chris Snyders nice female Abby. Later this fall I have plans of breeding turkey to a very nice gr nt ch female also.

Old Post 08-02-2014 11:56 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Here's the ped on the upcoming litter

Old Post 08-03-2014 12:00 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

I met Chris Snyder up in Iowa today and brought Abby home to be bred this week. These pups will be loaded with reproducers. Rocker, pepper, Jackie, ice, rouser, haze littermate, griz. I don't know what more you could add to improve the chances of creating coondogs. Nice meeting you Chris.

Old Post 08-08-2014 10:34 PM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis O.
I met Chris Snyder up in Iowa today and brought Abby home to be bred this week. These pups will be loaded with reproducers. Rocker, pepper, Jackie, ice, rouser, haze littermate, griz. I don't know what more you could add to improve the chances of creating coondogs. Nice meeting you Chris.

I think that will be a stacked deck. Looking forward to watching the results.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 08-09-2014 01:15 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Turkey

Travis it was nice to meet up with you as well. I hope you and Turkey get some more attention as a choice for good females. One thing is for sure, his pictures dont do him justice.

Tim, i couldnt think of a better outcross that could be bred back to any line of Redbone in the future. There is some dog power in this ped.

Old Post 08-10-2014 02:21 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Turkey

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Snyder
Travis it was nice to meet up with you as well. I hope you and Turkey get some more attention as a choice for good females. One thing is for sure, his pictures dont do him justice.

Tim, i couldnt think of a better outcross that could be bred back to any line of Redbone in the future. There is some dog power in this ped.

Chris, this is the excitement I like to see out of you. Stay the course.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 08-10-2014 05:59 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Turkey has had a busy week and next week looks busy also. Chris Snyder let me bring his fine female home for the week to make sure turkey covered her. I'm taking her back tomorrow and bringing back a nice nt ch female out of t-top Yank to breed also. I appreciate the interest these guys gave in turkey, I'm being a little selective on what turkey breeds and these 2 females meet the bill.

Old Post 08-14-2014 11:52 PM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I appreciate the interest these guys gave in turkey, I'm being a little selective on what turkey breeds and these 2 females meet the bill.

Quality not quantity.

Old Post 08-15-2014 01:13 AM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Turkey

quote:
Turkey has had a busy week and next week looks busy also. Chris Snyder let me bring his fine female home for the week to make sure turkey covered her. I'm taking her back tomorrow and bringing back a nice nt ch female out of t-top Yank to breed also. I appreciate the interest these guys gave in turkey, I'm being a little selective on what turkey breeds and these 2 females meet the bill.

Travis, thanks for working together with us on these crosses. I honestly believe Turkey is going to be a special reproducer but there is only one way to find out. You will sure know how he crosses on the T Top blood. I see big things for him coming your way.

Old Post 08-15-2014 04:44 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Crosses On Turkey

Had to move some photos and screwed up my other post. So here is a new one.

Recent females brought to this dog were

-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Red Rat
---------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Rabble Rouser
-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Raven
-------Gr.Nt.Ch. Grizz
-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Big G Farms Red Ice
---------Gr.Nt.Ch. Thomas Midnite Music
-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Big G Farms Pepper

---PR Death Row Abby

-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Red Rat
---------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Rabble Rouser
-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Raven
-------Gr.Nt.Ch. South Skunk Siderella
-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Hoffmeisters Red Bomber
---------Nt.Ch. Soggy Bottom Bombers Red Wire
-------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Moriettas Tree Ringin Red Bell

Abby is a loud, hard tree dog that can get it done. Bred the best and will reproduce.

and also the following nice female

---------------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Red Rat
-----------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Rabble Rouser
---------------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Raven
---------Nt.Ch. T-Top Northwoods Yankee
---------------Gr.Nt.Ch. T-Top Red Rat
-----------PR River Bottom Spice
---------------Chatmans Lightning Laura

-------Nt.Ch. South Skunk Shadow

---------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Rusty Red
-----------Gr.Nt.Ch. Hoffmeisters Red Bomber
---------------Nt.Ch. Hoffmeisters Lil Sis
-----------Nt.Ch. T-Top Dark Angel
---------------PR Websters Red Dan
-------------PR Fifers Ain't Stoppin Annie
---------------PR Claudies Red Hot Holly

Female #2 is owned by Aaron Wade. Shadow is a deaf tree dog that doesn't care what anyone else is doing. She will throw tree dogs for sure.

Both these females can get it done alone or in a pack. You won't find louder or harder Redbone female tree dogs.

We are hoping for great things from these crosses and looking to keep ourselves in good hunting dogs for years to come with these crosses. Thanks Travis for making it possible. I haven't seen a pedigree quite like Turkeys and I believe stacking up all those good reproducers and cooners will work.

Last edited by Chris Snyder on 08-19-2014 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 08-19-2014 02:54 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

A big thanks to Chris Snyder and Aaron Wade for breeding their fine females to turkey. Both females have been bred and are due in October. I'm looking forward to getting a pup from both crosses.

Old Post 08-22-2014 11:37 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

If you could get Mr MACHA to breed a female to Turkey you would have the Southern Iowa Trifecta of Redbones

Old Post 08-28-2014 07:22 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent Peel
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see people wanting a little Turkey.

2003 American Redbone Assoc.
Hunter of the Year
Home of:
GrNtCh PKC Ch 2x National GrNtCh English Ohio War NyHawk Co owned with Cody Sullivan

GrNtCh PKC Ch Dr Feelgood Co owned with Adam Huckaby
2016 Performance Points Runner Up Overall
2016 Performance Points Redbone Breed Winner
2016 American Redbone Days Overall Champion
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Friday
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Saturday
High Scoring Male Saturday 2014 American Redbone days Olney,IL.
1st Place RQE Marshall, Mo.
Double Cast Winner Winter Classic Batesville,Ms.
4th Place RQE Wartburg, TN.

GrNtCh Peels Burning River Rebel
2nd Place Reg. 2013 American Redbone Days

GrNtCh PKC CH Peel's Burning Pepper
2006 PKC Redbone Days Overall Champion

2005 American Redbone Days Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh PKCCh Stepp's Little Pepper
#1 Current Reproducer when he died
2003 US Redbone Days Overall
Champion
2003 American Redbone Days
Overall Champion
2002 US Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2002 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2001 Brooks Magill Memorial
Overall Champion
2000 NKC World Championship
19th Place Overall

GrChGrNtCh PKCCh Peel's Red Jewel II
1997 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
1997 Brooks Magill Memorial Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh Peel's Red Pepper
ARCA Hall of Fame Member
1995 AKC World Championship High Scoring Redbone Male

Old Post 09-02-2014 04:05 PM
Brent Peel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Peel Click here to Send Brent Peel a Private Message Click Here to Email Brent Peel Find more posts by Brent Peel Add Brent Peel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Smoke
If you could get Mr MACHA to breed a female to Turkey you would have the Southern Iowa Trifecta of Redbones

I have been in contact with him to see about taking Griz's sister down there.

Old Post 09-03-2014 02:43 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tim, if you need a reference on turkey, a couple Iowa boys hunted with him the other night. Give Aaron Wade a call.

Old Post 09-03-2014 03:13 AM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I hear Chris Put a 1st on Abbey last night

Old Post 09-06-2014 04:24 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Chris Snyder on his 1st place win with Abby. All she needs is a cast win to make nt ch.

Old Post 09-06-2014 05:43 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

I was looking through some pics and found this one and really liked it. Nt ch crooked river red turkey htx and nt ch Garrison brindle trax. These two have treed so many coons together here in Ray County MO, that coons probably have a warrant out for them. Lol

Old Post 09-07-2014 02:02 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Abby

If Chris is putting a female in the hunts and going to raise a litter of pups out of her she must be pretty nice! Congrats Chris on the 1st and what a good choice of a stud to raise a litter out of. Keep him cranking Travis, I'm hoping to get a piece of Turkey some day myself. Keep breeding for better redbones guys , good job on getting that cross made, should be loud go getters, that tree hard and stay put.

Old Post 09-07-2014 08:56 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see some quality females being crossed on one of the nicest young hounds out there.Keep up the the hard work Travis,its all paying off.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 09-10-2014 05:18 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Turkey and his brindle buddy trax treed a single and a litter of 5 last night. We squalled all 5 coons down, they stopped just a few feet above the dogs. Wish we'd had a pup there because the dogs went crazy watching 5 coons climb up and down just a few feet away.

Old Post 09-11-2014 05:53 PM
Lucas Murphy
UKC Forum Member

They look good I have a pup out of Trax that is doing a good job. It looks like you have a nice redbone.

Lucas Murphy

Old Post 09-11-2014 06:00 PM
Lucas Murphy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucas Murphy Click here to Send Lucas Murphy a Private Message Click Here to Email Lucas Murphy Find more posts by Lucas Murphy Add Lucas Murphy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote