UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Well bred pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DGG
New UKC Forum Member

Well bred pups (Mafia x Wenty) blood for sale

3 males, 4-8-20. Sire is out of Redneck Mafia and Dirt Road Dixie (Trackman x a Rat Attack daughter). Dam is out of Cornerstones Rebel (Ole Souths Stylish Rebel x Insane Wenty) and Trents Widow Maker (Thomas’ Only Reezen x Insane Wenty). They have been dewormed, had their shots and are big healthy pups. Their sire lacks one win to be a Nite Ch. but due to personal reasons I didn’t finish that. I pleasure hunt him 3-4 nights a week and he can still do it right. The dam is a young dog that is very impressive with limited hunting. I can text pictures of the pups, parents, papers and have a couple of videos from last winter with the parents treeing together. UKC and PKC. Performance and SS. I believe if these pups are hunted right they will be winners. I raised this litter for myself but can’t hunt them all. $300. Located in NW Missouri. Please call after 3 during the week. If I can’t answer your call please leave a message and I WILL call you back as soon as I can. 660-254-1286

Last edited by DGG on 06-03-2020 at 03:28 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2020 01:14 AM
DGG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DGG Click here to Send DGG a Private Message Find more posts by DGG Add DGG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DGG
New UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-04-2020 09:20 PM
DGG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DGG Click here to Send DGG a Private Message Find more posts by DGG Add DGG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DGG
New UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-06-2020 09:15 PM
DGG
New UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-12-2020 01:38 AM
DGG
New UKC Forum Member

Only 2 left. I have access to a dog hauler that can deliver of distance is a factor. Call me if you’re interested and I’ll give you his number.

Old Post 06-14-2020 08:56 PM
DGG
New UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 06-27-2020 12:14 AM
G.W. Harring
UKC Forum Member

I liked the first pup I bought from Darrin so well, I drove back a week later and bought a second one!!

I'm a month shy of 56yrs old and I've been around hounds my whole life and they just don't look or act any better than these. The whole litter is even and great acting. I spent dang near 2hrs watch'n them and still ended up flip'n a coin!! LOL
Darrin Garrett is as good as they come and a pleasure to deal with.
If you don't like these pups, you don't like what a real hound pup should look and act like. Plus they're off coonhound parents that were off families of coonhounds.
Don't miss out, only 2 males left. (And they're both EXTRA NICE!)

402-209-5053

Last edited by G.W. Harring on 06-27-2020 at 04:14 AM

Old Post 06-27-2020 03:46 AM
G.W. Harring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.W. Harring Click here to Send G.W. Harring a Private Message Find more posts by G.W. Harring Add G.W. Harring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G.W. Harring
UKC Forum Member

402-209-5053

Old Post 06-27-2020 04:40 AM
G.W. Harring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.W. Harring Click here to Send G.W. Harring a Private Message Find more posts by G.W. Harring Add G.W. Harring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DGG
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Greg, they’re greatly appreciated. Guys I still have 2 males for sale and they both are nice, healthy pups. I appreciate everyone asking for info on them but with everything I have going on at the moment I’m going to ask that anyone who is interested in one please call me. From here on I won’t answer any texts requesting pictures or information unless I’m called first. I understand that everyone wants to see pics but then I don’t hear anything after I send them. I don’t mean to sound harsh. Please feel free to call anytime.

Last edited by DGG on 06-28-2020 at 06:55 PM

Old Post 06-28-2020 06:53 PM