UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > TTransport help- Legrange Ind. to Roundup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

TTransport help- Legrange Ind. to Roundup

Need dog hauled from Steve Kitchen Legrange Ind. to Fall Roundup, then will have one for return trip, whenever, it would work for you. I will be there Thurs. for 1st dog & other dog will be there for return when ever you are ready to head out. Both dogs know how to haul, so will be no problem. Will help with gas money. Thx. Take care, Ron.

Steve lives 20 miles S of I80 or 20 miles W of I69 @ Angola, but will drive some to hook up for haul or pickup.

Last edited by Rolin Blues on 09-28-2019 at 09:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2019 09:11 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H white
UKC Forum Member

Dog haul

Ron I’m not to far from there and I’m planning on going to the round up. If you don’t get anyone I might be able to help you out

Old Post 09-29-2019 09:30 PM
H white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H white Click here to Send H white a Private Message Find more posts by H white Add H white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Haven't had anyone else yet. Will stay in touch or on here as hunt gets closer. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-29-2019 10:13 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H white
UKC Forum Member

Dog hauled

Ok Ron. I’m on Facebook 😁

Old Post 09-29-2019 10:17 PM
H white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H white Click here to Send H white a Private Message Find more posts by H white Add H white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Thx Harold

Hunt getting closer, so figured i better get something set up this weekend. I'll call you or have Steve call you. He lives just outside Lagrange Ind. off I80 or just W of I69 @ Angola. Will give ya some gas money to help with this 2x transport. Take care, Ron.

my # 563-879-3593
Steves' # 260-585-5644

Old Post 10-05-2019 05:38 PM
H white
UKC Forum Member

Transport

Ron. Steve called and we got plans 😁

Old Post 10-05-2019 06:10 PM