UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Whats up Doc x Grnt Windy Pines Smokin Sassy Pups
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Whats up Doc x Grnt Windy Pines Smokin Sassy Pups SOLD

Lots of old blood, Pac man and Sackett blood top and bottom. Pups were born 6-30 and ready to go. 300 if interested call Mike 563-419-2235 or Jon 563-380-1452. one male .

pedigree
---------------------------wld ntch grnt bellars pac-man
----------------grnt bellars handsom harry
---------------------------grnt grch black kettle nancy
---------grnt bussrow creek hawk
---------------------------grnt finleys tug river rip
----------------grnt walters judy
---------------------------ntch finleys tug river gail
grch grnt whats up doc
---------------------------ch grnt rock river sacket jr
----------------grnt babes stylish banjo
---------------------------ntch lippers stylish babe
----------grch grnt hargs slamhound babe
---------------------------ntch merchantstree blaster
----------------blasters sundown joy
---------------------------evans shoving lady

PUPS -UKC reg, PKC SS $300

---------------------------grnt dynamite dan
-----------------johns dynamite joe
---------------------------ryans driften candy
-----------grnt windy pines silver dollar smoke
---------------------------wld ntch grnt bellars pac-man
-----------------langes cindy
---------------------------ntch christensens queenie
grnt windy pines smoking sassy
---------------------------grch grnt gibbies lead
-----------------grnt gibbies heasleys diesel
---------------------------gibbies Maggie
------------grnt windy pines sweet honey
---------------------------ch grnt rock river sackett jr
------------------ntch oyloes bear creek cindy
---------------------------grnt adreons iowa roxie

Last edited by mike zoulek on 10-24-2014 at 03:38 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2014 03:53 AM
mike zoulek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike zoulek Click here to Send mike zoulek a Private Message Click Here to Email mike zoulek Find more posts by mike zoulek Add mike zoulek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Re: Whats up Doc x Grnt Windy Pines Smokin Sassy Pups

quote:
Originally posted by mike zoulek
Lots of old blood, Pac man and Sackett blood top and bottom. Pups are 8 weeks old and ready to go. 300 if interested call Mike 563-419-2235 or Jon 563-380-1452. one female and a couple males .

Along with the Sacket Jr. and Pac Man, the dam has Iowa Roxie/ Trump, Gibbies Lead, Maggie, Diesel, and Dynamite Dan.

Last edited by mike zoulek on 08-28-2014 at 03:10 AM

Old Post 08-28-2014 02:56 AM
mike zoulek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike zoulek Click here to Send mike zoulek a Private Message Click Here to Email mike zoulek Find more posts by mike zoulek Add mike zoulek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweetzeke
UKC Forum Member

puppies

Do you have any pictures of the female pup that's for sale.

Old Post 08-29-2014 10:15 PM
sweetzeke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sweetzeke Click here to Send sweetzeke a Private Message Click Here to Email sweetzeke Find more posts by sweetzeke Add sweetzeke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Female

There are no females left. I have 3 males left to sell. Kent came to pick up a pup and had 2 different males in his hands and then fell for the girl. LOL Good looking pups, not a shy one in the bunch. I will try to post pics of pups this weekend. Thanks and good Luck with your Whats up Doc pup Kent.

Old Post 08-30-2014 01:36 AM
sweetzeke
UKC Forum Member

up

Thanks for letting me know. My daughter owns a female out of dynamite drumo of dynamite dan who we are trying to nitech out. And really like the bloodlines. I only own female hounds tho. Haven't had good luck with males.

Old Post 08-30-2014 05:29 AM
sweetzeke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sweetzeke Click here to Send sweetzeke a Private Message Click Here to Email sweetzeke Find more posts by sweetzeke Add sweetzeke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

dogs that go back to Dan have some real coon dog in them. Thanks for the interest!

Old Post 08-30-2014 05:46 AM
sweetzeke
UKC Forum Member

pups

Could you send pictures of the males to 6083439307. I have all female hounds here but maybe a male would be okay.

Old Post 09-01-2014 01:52 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

pics

I will take some updated pics 2marro am and send them ur way

Old Post 09-01-2014 02:42 AM
sweetzeke
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks

Old Post 09-01-2014 03:43 AM
SHK_KEV
New UKC Forum Member

I had the pleasure hunt wiyh Doc when he won AKC World Hunt. Is this the Same doc ? I would be interested in a pup , how close to Doc?

Old Post 09-01-2014 05:44 AM
SHK_KEV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHK_KEV Click here to Send SHK_KEV a Private Message Click Here to Email SHK_KEV Find more posts by SHK_KEV Add SHK_KEV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Yes, these pups are out of Doc. Thanks to Russ Bellar and Dean Bitzel at Never Gone, Sassy had 7 Doc pups. Only 3 males left to sell.

Last edited by mike zoulek on 09-01-2014 at 04:52 PM

Old Post 09-01-2014 03:22 PM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

pups pics

Last edited by mike zoulek on 09-15-2014 at 03:48 AM

Old Post 09-02-2014 02:47 AM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Nice pups.

I like the 2nd pup

Old Post 09-05-2014 12:07 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Smoke, I`ve had a lot of calls on them, still 3 males for sale. Doc`s pedigree & his PKC,AKC world championships speak for themselves. These will be coon dogs.

Old Post 09-06-2014 02:54 PM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

2 Left

Good luck to you and your Whats Up Doc pup Seth, he should make you a nice one! I posted pic`s at the top of this tread of the 2 left for sale. These are some really nice pups and come from coon dogs. Don`t miss out on a direct son of " What`s Up Doc ".

Old Post 09-15-2014 03:22 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Doc was also a Grand show champ, these pups are easy to look at!!!!!

Last edited by mike zoulek on 09-16-2014 at 03:29 AM

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:24 AM
RH.
UKC Forum Member

This is probably the nicest looking litter of pups I've ever seen, they look even better in real life

Old Post 09-16-2014 05:39 PM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks Seth, right after you, Jon left the pups took on a cat and my daughter vid. taped the tail end of it. sent it to Jon via fb. We`ll have to get it to ya.

Old Post 09-17-2014 03:20 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

This litter is UKC reg, PKC ss. Just 2 males left, These 2 are lookers and will make somebody great partners in the hunts! Good Luck to their half brother, What`s up Spot in the world hunt.

Old Post 09-19-2014 03:03 AM
wjoey
Banned

I like the open spoted one,I need one here in ga to replace whats up handsome trudy with.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Last edited by wjoey on 09-19-2014 at 06:33 AM

Old Post 09-19-2014 06:14 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

pup

wjoey, he is still available, pm me or call 5634192235 if serious. thanks for the interest

Old Post 09-20-2014 03:54 AM
wjoey
Banned

will do

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 09-20-2014 03:07 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

If some one can help get this pup to me let me know 423 802 4115

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 09-22-2014 03:09 PM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

open spotted male

Hey Joe, I think I may have found a ride for this pup, just need to work out some details. Could be the first part of next week. I will be in touch or you can call me, normally off work by 4pm. Any Q`s 5634192235 Thanks

Old Post 09-23-2014 03:07 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

can you post there pedigrees?

Old Post 09-30-2014 02:43 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote