UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Dual Grand PKC Platinum CH Main Street Max pups are here!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand PKC Platinum CH Main Street Max pups are here!

Well, the litter is finally here! My Nelly female had twelve puppies on 01/16/2015. She has lost a couple so far, but has ten with her right now. There are seven red and white pups and three black and white. Will know their true color in a couple weeks.

I could have bred Nelly to a number of outstanding studs, but chose Max because of it being such an intense line bred cross. With this cross, we have two very dominant reproducing lines with Dual Grand CH PKC Gold CH Main Street Roy and Nite CH Long's Hardknockin Tammy. Here is the pedigree on the pups:

*******NITE CH PKC SILVER CH NICHOLS TREE SPIKE
*****GR CH GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY
*******GR NITE CH PKC CH CARMICHAELS WOODSTOCK TINA
***GR CH GR NITE CH PKC PLATINUM CH MAIN STREET MAX
*******GR NITE CH FIELDS HARDTIME CLOUD
*****NITE CH LONGS HARDKNOCKIN TAMMY
*******GR NITE CH FIELDS CRICKET
*PUPS Born 11/16/2015
*******NITE CH PKC SILVER CH NICHOLS TREE SPIKE
*****GR CH GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY
*******GR NITE CH PKC CH CARMICHAELS WOODSTOCK TINA
***NITE CH TREE ROCKIN NELLY (will be finished to grand this spring) Littermate to 2013 UKC World CH GR NITE CH PKC SILVER CH John the Baptist.
*******GR CH GR NITE CH CRIDLIN'S RED SWAMP RATT
*****GR NITE CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY
*******NITE CH LONGS HARDKNOCKIN TAMMY

Here's a sneak peek of the litter. I haven't sexed them yet as Nelly is very protective of her babies right now, but will do that in the next few days.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2015 08:48 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Nite CH Tree Rockin Nelly (littermate sister to 2013 UKC World CH GR NITE CH PKC Silver CH Main Street John the Baptist)

Dual Grand CH PKC Platinum CH Main Street Max

Max was from a litter of only two pups. Max's littermate brother was supposedly a better young dog than Max, but was hit by a car at a very young age. The owner of the litter kept that pup and sold Max to Stanley when he was under a year old. Max was running and treeing his own coon so well by the time he was seven months old that they were hunting other pups with Max at that age. At fifteen months, Max was a Grand Night Champion in UKC. He followed that with National Male and National Pup titles in PKC making it the first time a father and son had won those honors. He also went on to make a PKC Platinum Champion with more than $20,000 in PKC winnings and was National Grand Nite Champion English at Autumn Oaks. Max is currently #2 on UKC's Current Top Reproducers List. There's not many in the English breed that can lay claim to the amount of winning AND reproducing that Max has proven to do during his lifetime.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Last edited by Okie Hunter on 01-17-2015 at 09:54 PM

Old Post 01-17-2015 09:23 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Picture of Max & Nelly the day the cross was made

I have high hopes for this cross. It's one of those that if the genetics line up correctly and it is said that you have a greater chance of that happening when you line breed, then it could be a world beater kind of cross. Only time will tell, but it is my hope and #1 priority that these pups will all be placed with hunters that will give them a chance to prove themselves in the woods and in competition.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-17-2015 09:33 PM
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Outstanding Freddy!!!!!!!

I honesty believe this will be an "impact cross". Good luck to those lucky enough get one of these.

Old Post 01-17-2015 09:53 PM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M Penn
New UKC Forum Member

Max Pup's

Hope we are lucky male or female; will be perfect age to take to the refuge next year.

Last edited by M Penn on 01-17-2015 at 11:52 PM

Old Post 01-17-2015 11:50 PM
M Penn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M Penn Click here to Send M Penn a Private Message Find more posts by M Penn Add M Penn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Claude Coville
UKC Forum Member

FREDDY

GOOD TO SEE YOU WANT DOWN THERE ALWAYS LIKE MAX GOOD LUCK AND GET THAT [[[PUP]]] DONE YOUR FRIEND CLAUDE
PS FREDDY NICE HAT

Old Post 01-19-2015 02:05 AM
Claude Coville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Coville Click here to Send Claude Coville a Private Message Click Here to Email Claude Coville Visit Claude Coville's homepage! Find more posts by Claude Coville Add Claude Coville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Claude Coville
UKC Forum Member

here is how they three at eight months old

out of max

Old Post 01-20-2015 01:44 PM
Claude Coville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Coville Click here to Send Claude Coville a Private Message Click Here to Email Claude Coville Visit Claude Coville's homepage! Find more posts by Claude Coville Add Claude Coville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Re: here is how they three at eight months old

quote:
Originally posted by Claude Coville
out of max

NICE !!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-20-2015 05:21 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

So sorry for the delay in responding. If you have sent me a pm and I haven't responded yet, don't get worried or think I am ignoring you as I haven't replied to any of them yet. I have been extremely busy with my "day job" that funds all my coonhound madness, so my time on here has been very limited lately.

Here is an update. First, I am THE WORLDS WORST at raising puppies. If I can get them to a week old, I seem to be pretty good to go but that first week for me is very tough. Having said that, I now have six very healthy pups that are doing very good. I lost six the first 72 hours after birth. Most of those were the smaller ones in the litter. I have them in a whelping box with a heating pad under the floor and two heat lamps above them, but it still didn't prevent the loss of six of the pups.

I consider my glass half full however and we currently have six very good looking pups that are starting to put on some weight. Of the six, there are four males and two females. Five of the pups are red and white with one pup currently black and white. The sole surviving black and white pup is a female.

I will get pics on here as soon as I can. Bear with me though. It's the time of year for me that has me busy. Talk to everyone later... gotta run

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-21-2015 07:11 PM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Updated pic

Here's a pic taken of the litter today. They are growing good and doing quite well. UPDATE! I miscounted. Instead of four males and two females, there's actually 3 males and 3 females in this litter. Sorry for the confusion. I will post names of the individual hunters in a few days. I'm still working on that part. Thanks in advance.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Okie Hunter on 01-24-2015 at 09:18 PM

Old Post 01-23-2015 06:16 PM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Updated pic

quote:
Originally posted by Okie Hunter
UPDATE! I miscounted. Instead of four males and two females, there's actually 3 males and 3 females in this litter. Sorry for the confusion. I will post names of the individual hunters in a few days. I'm still working on that part. Thanks in advance.

The female pups are as follows: The red/white pup in the upper right hand corner with the red spots on her back, the red/white pup in the upper center of the photo with the red spot in her head and the black/white pup in the center of the picture.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-24-2015 10:46 PM
tony herndon
UKC Forum Member

max pups

Nice looking pups. Have they opened their eyes yet?

Old Post 01-31-2015 08:34 PM
tony herndon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony herndon Click here to Send tony herndon a Private Message Click Here to Email tony herndon Find more posts by tony herndon Add tony herndon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Yes they have.

Eyes are open and they are really growing good. I will post a new pic next week.

Also, I went down the list I had asking for deposits. Everyone contacted has sent their deposit money. Thanks for your support. The only thing I didn't like is that I wasn't able to fill all the orders. For that I apologize, but because of the huge response, I will more than likely make the cross again with Nelly's next heat cycle.

Again, I appreciate everyone's support and apologize to the ones that didn't get a pup this time around.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 02-01-2015 12:27 AM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

The list.

The following is the list of hunters getting a pup out of this cross. All have sent their deposits. I didn't have anyone that changed their mind when I started going through the list and I appreciate everyone's confidence they have put into this cross. I really hope it turns out to be a special one.

Females:
1. Gerald Wells, Mounds OK (paid in full)
This is my dad (he's 82) and is the 1st pup he has purchased from me in 29 years. The last pup he picked was a Walker pup which went on to win High Scoring Female at '88 Walker Days in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This pup will be staying right here. I hope she turns out as good as his last pick
2. Steven or Kathy Smith, Greenup KY
3. Brett or Melany Stevens, Garrison MO

Males:
1. Brad or Tara Tipper, Lexington AL (paid in full)
2. Tony Herndon, Graham NC
3. Mark or Sherry Penn, Benton AR

Again, thanks for everyone's patience and I apologize to the hunters that wanted a pup, but didn't have enough to go around. Like I mentioned previously, I will probably make this cross again. However, my next goal is to complete Nelly's grand nite degree after the pups are weaned.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 02-01-2015 08:33 PM
lambert1
UKC Forum Member

pups

do u have one left. how much are they,and can it be delivered to setwd

Pr Kims TreeSlammin HellKat (GrNitch Treeslammin Harry 2 x Wellingtons Plug Nickel Terra)( Clyde qualified for 2013 world at 10 months old)
Pr Lamberts Godfrey Creek Bonnie (GrNitch Abotts Bawling Rebel x GrNitch Millers Carolina stylish whitey) (Clyde qualified for 2013 world at 10 months old)

Old Post 02-03-2015 01:06 PM
lambert1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert1 Click here to Send lambert1 a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert1 Find more posts by lambert1 Add lambert1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
Originally posted by lambert1
do u have one left. how much are they,and can it be delivered to setwd

Sorry. I have deposits in for all pups.

Two of the males are starting to show ticks, so they may turn out to be redtick pups like their mother. The black and white female is showing blue ticking, so she is probably going to wind up blue in color. I will get a photo of them in another week.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 02-04-2015 09:27 PM
Perry Fraze
UKC Forum Member

Best of luck with these pups. If you could give text me updates. 812-267-2750. I like to hear how pups out of Cindy turn out and how they reproduce. I'm sure they will be nice!

**GRNITECH Indian Ridge Spot
**GRNITECH Wolf River Bell (Co-owned with Adam Keller)
**GRNITECH Wolf River Big Dan (Co-owned with Adam Keller)

Old Post 02-05-2015 02:52 AM
Perry Fraze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Fraze Click here to Send Perry Fraze a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Fraze Find more posts by Perry Fraze Add Perry Fraze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KatDog
UKC Forum Member

puppies?

Any updates!

Old Post 02-15-2015 01:54 AM
KatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KatDog Click here to Send KatDog a Private Message Click Here to Email KatDog Find more posts by KatDog Add KatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Updates... Here ya go :)

The three females are at the top in this pic, while the three males are at the bottom.

In the center of this pic, is the big male pup that's headed to Brad Tipper in Alabama. In the background is the blue female going to Steven and Kathy Smith in Kentucky.

Another pic of the male going to Brad in Alabama.

Here's a pic of the female headed to Brett and Melany Stevens in Missouri.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 02-15-2015 05:27 PM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Pic taken 02/26/2015

Here's a recent pic taken yesterday. All the males are on the left, females on the right.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Okie Hunter on 02-27-2015 at 06:17 PM

Old Post 02-27-2015 05:54 PM
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

Love the blue one.Who got her?

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 02-27-2015 06:21 PM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by johnny nipp
Love the blue one.Who got her?

Kathy Smith in Kentucky. I was really glad that she was able to get one of these. I know it will get a great chance to make something out there.

DISCLAIMER WARNING! Any hunter that trains one of these is liable to wear out a few pair of boots. These dudes should be the kind that will go hunting and independent.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 02-27-2015 06:26 PM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Here are the females

Blue female going to Steven and Kathy Smith in Kentucky

Red female picked by my dad

Red female headed to Brett Stevens in Missouri

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 03-07-2015 12:19 AM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

The Males...

This is the male purchased by Brad Tipper in Alabama. He told me when he picked him up that he was naming him Main Street Ronnie Nickens. Good luck with him Brad

This is the male headed to Tony Herndon's in Graham, North Carolina.

This pup is now at the home of Mark Penn in Benton, Arkansas.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Okie Hunter on 03-07-2015 at 09:50 PM

Old Post 03-07-2015 12:29 AM
Scott Merritt
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Good looking pups Freddy! They should be some nice ones! Good luck with them.

Email: msmerrit69@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/merritts.english.kennels
----------------------
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Hardwood Fancy - deceased
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Little Copper- deceased
NtCh. 'PR' Merritt's Warrior River Timber - deceased (Hardtime Hooter x Hardwood Fancy)
'PR' Merritt's Copper Junior - (Copper x Pebbles) deceased
---------------------------------
NITECH 'PR' Merritt's Dark Shadow Woody HTX (Tapp Twister x Ada)
2015 UKC World Hunt Qualifier
Frozen Semen
---------------------------------
'PR' Merritt's Red Ruby Elli Mae (Hoss x Slash II)
Dual Ch Molly Jar (Cody Jar x Ruby)
Frozen Semen: GrNtCh. 'PR' Moody's Big Chopper

Old Post 03-07-2015 02:48 AM
Scott Merritt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Merritt Click here to Send Scott Merritt a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Merritt Find more posts by Scott Merritt Add Scott Merritt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote