UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > This is hush hush top secret !!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

This is hush hush top secret !!

Corey got beat by a bluetick on the bench at Ada Oklahoma it was his first time I remember the first time it happened to me like it was yesterday lmbo.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2018 09:39 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Really.

Old Post 12-08-2018 09:48 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dont make me spill the beans. In a way you lost to. Think about lol

Old Post 12-08-2018 09:49 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yeah but I am oooooooosed to it ! Watching you is priceless lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-08-2018 09:53 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-08-2018 10:43 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

Great looking dog, could not ask for a better pose. Dave

Old Post 12-08-2018 10:58 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Don't feel too bad Corey it's kinda like being caught with an ugly woman, in a few years everyone except your closest friends and ex wife will forget. Or you can move to Canada. Or show against him at a walker sectional and get revenge.
But don't quit showing. You need the experience and UKC needs the money.

Old Post 12-08-2018 11:04 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Depends how ugly the woman is I guess....it's pretty cold up here.

Old Post 12-08-2018 11:25 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Nix on going to Canada. I forgot about Donnie.

Old Post 12-09-2018 12:18 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Corey it coulda been worse. You coulda been beat by one of Mr. Lambert's Dreadbones. I'm starting to get concerned about Mr. Lambert. Since he got back from White River it's almost like he's found peace. Don't know if he's had his ponytail pulled or he's just give up.

Old Post 12-09-2018 02:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that Corey can't win unless Tarbaby is the judge.

(Is that what you were looking for Mr River?)

Old Post 12-09-2018 03:16 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

I'll quit worrying about you now! lol

Old Post 12-09-2018 04:26 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I guess that Corey can't win unless Tarbaby is the judge.

(Is that what you were looking for Mr River?)

Or the only dog in it lol !!

Why you being so hoytie toytie I am having a blast it's coon season Its almost Christmas and I been really good !!

Tar

Old Post 12-09-2018 05:30 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Lol pushing on a sore subject. I see money hunts in my future.

Old Post 12-09-2018 07:13 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Corey don't get discouraged!! Reason why they want to know about the big pay days is if you got a red dog you win a cast somwhere you qualify easy !! They want to toot their horn do it with a walker dog little stiffer competition !!

Just sayen !

Tar

Old Post 12-09-2018 07:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, I didn't win any Purina casts. My Wonder Boy won 3 with Boone. How many did your Pro Handler win?

Old Post 12-09-2018 07:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am my pro handler !! And I only hunt when there is stiff competition lol !

Tarbaby

Old Post 12-09-2018 07:52 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Got to have hunts to win hunts. Slim pickings down here. And if we do have a big hunt the winners are set before it happens and other factors are at play but I dont want to hurt feelings. It's best to move on and try a new KC out and see how it goes. Its getting to were its not worth the trouble to even enter up.

Last edited by Hittman on 12-09-2018 at 08:26 PM

Old Post 12-09-2018 08:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
..... It's best to move on and try a new KC out and see how it goes......

Oh my goodness, is that what Tarbaby has taught you? When it gets tuff, just quit and go somewhere else where it is easier?

Old Post 12-09-2018 09:25 PM
yadkintar
Banned

No I am in the chair by the fire don't get no easier than that !! Richard I told you what I told him lol. Now he is stewing lol. He will be ok but this $$$ gig down here is far from easy but he is packing a little gyp that operates like the dark female did !! With no leash lock she is a nightmare. These kids want to hunt for money you know that.

Tar

Old Post 12-09-2018 09:31 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

You do what you want to do, don't be influenced by anyone else! If you have a $ winning dog, by all means put her in those hunts. Happy hunting. Dave

Old Post 12-09-2018 09:39 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

It's not losing a bench show that's pushing me away. Your going lose some and win some it's part of it. The man that bet me had the better dog. It was a good looking blue dog. And I congratulated him afterwards.

What's pushing me away is the way stuff is ran at some local clubs. And the way somethings are being handled in certain situations. I will always have a spot in my heart for Ukc. But until some changes are made and hopefully were some clubs can gain momentum down here. I just want to try other things.

Just like battle of the breeds use to be a huge big hunt and it has down sized to nothing. It's just sad.

But we can give are opinions and ideas to higher ups and it's up to them to make changes.

My opinion makes changes or your going to end up with nothing. And as I say it is what it is. It's in the higher ups hands.

Old Post 12-09-2018 09:39 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Tarbaby, I didn't win any Purina casts. My Wonder Boy won 3 with Boone. How many did your Pro Handler win?

Proud of your wonder boy he is a good kid! I'll never forget giving him a 50lb bag of dog food he insisted to carry on his own that weighed about as much of him. I gave it to him for his efforts in hunting in adult casts for 3 nights straight and being tougher and a better sportsman than many of them. Kids like him are what the future of this sport are relying on.
It is a good thing he is handling a redbone because if he were handling a Walker many with 50pts aren't going out of some regions it's just the way the bottle bounces under the format in which this hunt is ran those with some of the breeds are in with one cast win and 10pts.
I do truly wish Garrett all the success in this and future endeavors. Kudos to you and his dad for giving him away to enjoy the outdoors and hounds, the world needs more of this.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-09-2018 09:48 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jen, his dad and a couple of his dad's buddies took Garrett and 14 other boys out on a coon hunt last night. That is what it is all about.

Old Post 12-09-2018 10:16 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Lol 14 .... I bet dad and his buddies were worn out when it was over. I remember us having a truck load of Dalton's friends before they could drive themselves.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-09-2018 10:33 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote