UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coonhound Bloodlines
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I got one today.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2018 06:45 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
There must be some misconception when it comes to past Purina National Championships vs the new version. Totally different and are not the same.

Yes in the past there were no regions. My statement to Richard several times in the past regarding participation of time will tell if the new format will show an increase in some breeds showing up or not. In the past just like the current format breeds will compete within first which is suppose to be appealing to them hasn't proved true via the numbers of those who were eligible showing up. This is the reason that the alternate was suggested.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-10-2018 06:54 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
...... In the past just like the current format breeds will compete within first which is suppose to be appealing to them hasn't proved true via the numbers of those who were eligible showing up......

Oh my goodness, I never got to hunt against just the Redbones. I must have been at the wrong hunt.

Old Post 12-10-2018 07:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Yes in the past there were no regions. My statement to Richard several times in the past regarding participation of time will tell if the new format will show an increase in some breeds showing up or not. In the past just like the current format breeds will compete within first which is suppose to be appealing to them hasn't proved true via the numbers of those who were eligible showing up. This is the reason that the alternate was suggested.

In the past, the Nationals was open only to those who won their category at a State Hunt. 85% of those winners were Walkers so some of the breeds didn't even have eligible dogs in it. It's now set up where 16 dogs of each breed are eligible for it.

Old Post 12-10-2018 08:34 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

A hound is a hound if you can't win with the breed you have then get a different one. In the major $$$ hunts you see the walkers dominating also. You don't see them having special hunts so the others have a chance you ain't winning work harder.

Jmo

Tar

Old Post 12-10-2018 08:42 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Spoken like a true walker dog man. Me, me, me, we have the best dogs, nobody else's dogs are any count. Every hunt should be all about walker dogs, nobody else even stands a chance, Blah, blah blah...
There go Tarbaby, winning more friends and influencing more people. I see why you are the PR person. You are so good at it.

Old Post 12-10-2018 09:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Bring a red dog down here and if it trees coons on these dogs around here I hunt with I will buy it I ain't color blind !!

Tar

Old Post 12-10-2018 09:20 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I guess the 16 eng, red, blue, black, plott, Al should just stay home. I don't think so. This is a true breed battle. I like it

Old Post 12-10-2018 09:32 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Now that's the fighting spirit !! I wish I had a good dog of anouther breed I could win my purchase price back at hunts and name my price.

Tar

Old Post 12-10-2018 09:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There you go, money, money, money. Mrs Tar would not let you spend that much money. Since you are not afraid of working hard and aren't color blind, I will sell you a Redbone pup and you can make a winner out of him. I will have a litter out of my $10,000 female and a male from Texas that can beat those walkers around you in 4 weeks. Just send me a deposit and I will make a Redbone man out of you. I don't care if all of the other Redbone men get mad at me.

Old Post 12-10-2018 09:43 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Never trained a redbone before always wanted one !! Better yet you send it down here when I get it trained I will give it back to you so you can win the big show.

Mrs tar knows I got a money bag she just don't know where and there is plenty to buy a dog with.

You to name it Tarbaby tho !

Tar

Old Post 12-10-2018 09:51 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I like that deal, Mr. Lambert would have a dog named Tarbaby. I bet that rascal would stick to a tree like glue. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-10-2018 10:26 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote