UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The Missouri Coonhunter
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Grimmes

We would like to have you and your club join the State Coonhunters of Missouri. Our annual meetting is this Sat at Sullivan Mo. If your not busy please feel free to join us or you can call me for more info 573-694-4332 Chris

You should post directions to your new club and your hunt dates.

Trader's Midnight Money RIP
Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2011 01:04 AM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G&GWalkers
UKC Forum Member

LOST HOLLOW C.H.A.

Hello All!

I am posting directions to our club, and we hope that some of you will be able to make it out to our first hunt, which is going to be held April 2nd! DEADLINE IS 8:00 P.M. FOR A 2 HR NITE HUNT!

If you are in Northwest Missouri or Southwest IA:

Take I-29 to US 71 N
Take HWY 71 to the HWY 48 Junction at Rosendale
Go approx 16.7 mi to US 169
Go approx .4 mi and turn R on Pine St

If you are in Southwest Missouri:

Take I-435 N to Kansas City
Merge onto I-35 N via exit 52B (Des Moines)
Go 41.5mi to exit 54 US-36 (Cameron/Hamilton exit)
Turn L onto I-35N/US-36W
Continue to follow 36W
Go 18.8mi and turn R onto MO-31
Turn R onto MO-31 and go 10.4 mi
Turn L to stay on MO-31 (0.8 mi past MO-V)
MO-31 becomes US-169
Go 4.6mi and turn L on Pine St

If you are in the St. Louis area:
Start out on I-70W/US-40W via the exit on the left (KC exit)
Go 81.4mi and take the US-63 exit 128A (Jefferson City/Moberly)
Take the ramp toward PP-Moberly
Merge onto US-63N and go 58.5mi
Merge onto US-36W via ramp on L
Go 114.3 mi and turn R onto MO-31
Go 10.4mi and turn L to stay on MO-31
After 6.1 mi MO-31 becomes US-169
Go another 4.6mi and turn L on Pine St

We are located in the VFW building

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 660-787-0134 (Larry) or 660-787-0297 (Nicole)

THANKS FOR LOOKING, AND HAPPY HUNTING!

GRCH PR GRIMES LIL MISS SUGAR 2 ukc 1st
PKC MONEY WON NIGHT CH PR GRIMES"S BIG TIME BONNIE WITH 3 UKC 1sts

Old Post 01-27-2011 04:23 AM
G&GWalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G&GWalkers Click here to Send G&GWalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email G&GWalkers Find more posts by G&GWalkers Add G&GWalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

If anybody would like to hunt after the meeting, give me a call:

573-205-1391

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-27-2011 03:27 PM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

I attended the Missouri Senate Committee hearing on SB#113 (repeal some forms of the Puppy Mill Cruelty Prevention Act in Prop B) yesterday and was encouraged to see an over flow crowd. The hearing room was jam packed and spilled out into the hallway and a video feed was provided in the hall. I'm guessing the crowd was split 50/50.
They allowed people to speak one at a time for two hours.

SB#113 along with 7 other bills in the Missouri Legislature attempting to repeal the PMCPA face a tough challenge. The people who backed Prop B have spent a lot of money getting it passed and are poised to defend it.

HUNTERS NEED TO REGISTER AND VOTE!

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-27-2011 04:30 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigRiverCooner
New UKC Forum Member

Jabrown has the right idea on going after pleasure hunters. I second that

Old Post 01-28-2011 06:19 PM
BigRiverCooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRiverCooner Click here to Send BigRiverCooner a Private Message Find more posts by BigRiverCooner Add BigRiverCooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Larry and Nicole

I enjoyed talking to you very much. I sent out your paper work this morrring. I look forward to working with you in the near future. Thanks for your interest in our assn.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-29-2011 03:59 PM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

Chris Frieberger (Wormy) will be the President and Harry Harris will be the first Vice President of the State Association for 2011.

It was voted on to give some Owens dog boxes away for prizes this year. I believe they are going to have three to give away along with the jackets, trophies, show benches, dog food. lights, and whatever else they come up with. Looks like 2011 might just be the best year yet. Show your support and help where you can and I'm sure that it will be.

Congrats to Wormy and Harry and good luck in 2011.

Old Post 01-30-2011 05:55 AM
midmohunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midmohunter Click here to Send midmohunter a Private Message Find more posts by midmohunter Add midmohunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

2011 Missouri State Coonhunters Officers

President Chris Freiberger (573-694-4332)

First Vice Harry Harris (618)972-1602

Second VP Ed Franklin (314)518-7915

Sec. Jim How (636)239-3092

Tres. Opal Johnson

Feel free to give any of us a call if you have any questions or ideas.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-30-2011 10:58 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

btt

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-31-2011 11:24 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

How much snow did you get?
St. Clair?
Farber?

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-02-2011 05:06 AM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

4-6 in Beaufort

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 02-02-2011 05:04 PM
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

For anyone who is interested, Orscheln in Owensville is now carrying Diamond Extreme Athlete. I have been feeding it for a couple months now and am very pleased with it.

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 02-02-2011 07:16 PM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Depressing ..... got 2" last night on top of the 9" earlier this week. Tired of the same old forecast, I think I will enter a Florida zip code and change things a bit.
Got hunts all around me but I don't think they will happen. Anybody going?

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-05-2011 05:27 PM
doublehhounds
UKC Forum Member

will they cancel because of the snow.....?

Old Post 02-05-2011 07:48 PM
doublehhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doublehhounds Click here to Send doublehhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email doublehhounds Find more posts by doublehhounds Add doublehhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Hunts can not be canceled for any reason unless thy do it in enough time to advertise it in the book. People may not show up. they hunted 5 dogs at St. Louis Co last night and scored on 3 coons..

Harry Harris and I with weather permitting will be attending Mussel Fork CHA (Keyetesville Mo) annual meeting next Sat to give a presentation on the State Coonhunters Assn. If anyone else would like info on our assn please let us know. We are going the extra step to get more clubs affilated to our great asn. If we can help dont hesatate to give one of us a call.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 02-05-2011 08:55 PM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Keep up the good work guys.I think the two of you will give the state the boost it has been needing..

Old Post 02-06-2011 05:51 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chuck

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 02-09-2011 12:59 AM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Any coon hunter or coon club member interested in joining the State Coon Hunters of Missouri is invited to attend a meeting at the Mussel Fork CHA in Keytesville, Mo. tonight (Sat. 2/12) at 6pm.

President Chris Frieberger and VP Harry Harris will be in attendance to answer any questions you might have about joining the association.

If you can't make this meeting and would like a meeting at your club please contact anybody from our website: www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com and we will try our best to meet you.

Hope to see you tonight.

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-12-2011 04:41 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Welcome aboard and thanks .............

Keytesville and Higginsville. Two clubs north of I-70 and looking for more. If your club is interested please contact us.

Looking forward to making some of your hunts and meeting your members. Your hospitality Saturday was appreciated.

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-16-2011 12:24 AM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Currently all the bills in the Missouri House pertaining to repealing different aspects of Prop B have concluded the public hearing phase and will now be debated on the House floor in full session.
E-mails from State Coon Hunters and Missouri Federation have been sent acknowledging our support to the proper congress person.

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-17-2011 11:59 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Harry for the work you do for both assns. pertaining to our hunting rights. God knows the political part to this job is way above my head. This is something we have been lacking for awhile.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 02-18-2011 12:06 AM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

MCHF members .... thanks to your officers, if you win a dog box at a major MCHF Hunt this year you will be going home with a OWENS dog box. Can't beat that! Be sure to thank them when you get a chance.

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-18-2011 03:53 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

THAT'S RIGHT MEMBER'S , WE WILL BE GIVING OWEN'S DOG BOX AWAY AT SPRING CLASSIC AND THE STATE HUNT ! HARRY THANK'S FOR ALL YOUR HELP ! YOU ARE A GREAT ASSET TO BOTH ASSOCIATION !

Old Post 02-18-2011 06:05 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doublehhounds
UKC Forum Member

when and where is the spring classic?

Old Post 02-18-2011 06:29 PM
doublehhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doublehhounds Click here to Send doublehhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email doublehhounds Find more posts by doublehhounds Add doublehhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

MCHF - SPRING CLASSIC - BOURBON MO. CRAWFORD COUNTY COON CLUB - APRIL 15 & 16 - OWENS DOG BOX OVERALL HIGH SCORING DOG THAT HUNT'S BOTH NIGHT'S ! DOUBLE CAST WINS - WINS OUT OVER SINGLE NIGHT'S SCORE . OPPOSITE SEX WIN'S 5-LED VALLEY CREEK MINI PRO LIGHT ! HIGH SCORING DOG THAT IS NOT KING OR QUEEN WIN A SPORTDOG 3200 SHOCKING SYSTEM ! ONE WINNER FRIDAY NIGHT ,ONE WINNER SATURDAY NIGHT ! ANY QUESTION CALL TOM 573-694-0111

Old Post 02-18-2011 08:25 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote