UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Have to sell 1
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Have to sell 1

Got into a mean critter and have vet to pay. I need to sell one of the below. Both are males uncut. Around 1 year old that i picked up this spring to hunt.
1) walker male mediium built, built to run. Works a coon up close good. Trees good on bear. Have not had him ony any real long chases or rough bear. He is ready to hunt now. $500

2)English walker cross out of sw dry ground cat dogs. He is long and lean and built to run. The bottom side is a really good line of cat dogs out of Arizona. The top side is SW nance. I have seen this dog trail on dry ground. $1200

Your pick ill keep and hunt the one that does not sale.

I also have a litter of English walker cross pups out of outstanding bloodlines that we bread for ourselves. The dogs are bread best to the best and are not bread unless they can consistently catch alot of bear by themselves. A possibility i would need to sale a male pup but would not be cheap and would take the right person to purchase.

Send me and message if interested and i will give you a call. Located in VA

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2020 03:19 PM
1whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1whitedog Click here to Send 1whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by 1whitedog Add 1whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

Interested in getting a pup, please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Mailbox was full when I tried to pm so I could leave my number. Thanks

Old Post 05-07-2020 07:56 PM
Toolman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toolman24 Click here to Send Toolman24 a Private Message Click Here to Email Toolman24 Find more posts by Toolman24 Add Toolman24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for interest. In box cleaned out. Vet paid no pups for sale. Only thing for sale at this time is the English walker cross cat dog i went and hunted with this male this spring before purchasing out west. He showed alot of hunt and some tough trailing on cats. Was planning on transitioning him to bear but he has seen half a dozen in the past couple weeks and has not shown that he will make it as a bear hound. I will continue to hunt him but at this time would need to go to cat hunter. He is out of top cat lines. Dieringer on bottom sw nance on top.

Old Post 05-08-2020 01:07 PM
1whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1whitedog Click here to Send 1whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by 1whitedog Add 1whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

No problem
Thanks for letting me know.

Old Post 05-08-2020 05:29 PM
Toolman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toolman24 Click here to Send Toolman24 a Private Message Click Here to Email Toolman24 Find more posts by Toolman24 Add Toolman24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Walker male

This walker male is proceeding and is now well started and i will sell. I have some good video of him over the last few weeks he has seen around a dozen bear since i first posted. Still is along way from a finished hound but has seen some game. Drop me an IM if interested.

Old Post 05-17-2020 09:19 PM