UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Well it's on now lol.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Well it's on now lol.

Corey thinks he is ready he shows in his first ukc show and hunts in his first ukc hunt Saturday night !!!

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2018 01:20 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Have fun Corey.

Old Post 01-18-2018 04:33 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

All them guys are good guys I just told him to strike and tree his dog they will be good with him that's why I bought her it don't matter how long it takes to finish her he will have fun.

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2018 04:36 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Allen I am going to give it 100%. Win or lose most important thing is the have FUN!!!!!!

Old Post 01-18-2018 04:42 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
Allen I am going to give it 100%. Win or lose most important thing is the have FUN!!!!!!

You might compare Nite Hunts to most any other game. You and you're dog are a team. If the team is firing on ALL cylinders on that night the odds of winning is much greater. Sometimes the other team is just a little better. Most team sports are a heads-up competition. One team against the other. In Nite Hunts you're generally competing against three other teams so the odds of winning are even less than most other sports. When the stars align it sure is sweet.

You hardly ever hear of a team that has a player that doesn't enjoy the game they are participating in. So, yeah, if it's no fun, or you can't have fun, then why even do it?

Good luck sir!

Old Post 01-18-2018 05:16 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

We been having fun latley. Supposed to get up in the 60's I don't like walking accross those iced over creeks.

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2018 05:22 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

Have fun, hope you win your cast. Make the old man proud, win or lose. Dave

Old Post 01-18-2018 10:27 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Tar do you have Corey doing yuga and getting acupuncture treatments in preparation for Saturday?

Old Post 01-18-2018 11:02 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You remember your first one ? He is nervous but he is going to be ok those guys will make sure he has a good time.

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2018 11:09 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Just like taking a big buck, if you didn't get nervous and excited, it wouldn't be fun

Old Post 01-18-2018 11:12 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

We have a good one coming up Saturday night 1600 hundred dollar pot 16 dogs might have one or two spots open if someone backs out. Will be a good one

Old Post 01-18-2018 11:13 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Have fun big man!! Make Tar stay at the truck better yet at home

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-18-2018 11:37 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for the moral support. I'll be okay.
Bench show I am not nervous about. Nite hunt iam nervous about. Just got to get this one under my belt and knock the rust off. Not worried about dog error she can tree coon we no that. Nervous about human error. Iam my on worst critic. Most importantly have fun. That's the goal.

Old Post 01-19-2018 12:35 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

ROOKIE

TAR MAY HAVE TO GO ALONG TO FIND THEM COON??

Old Post 01-19-2018 12:38 AM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BGathright
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
Thanks guys for the moral support. I'll be okay.
Bench show I am not nervous about. Nite hunt iam nervous about. Just got to get this one under my belt and knock the rust off. Not worried about dog error she can tree coon we no that. Nervous about human error. Iam my on worst critic. Most importantly have fun. That's the goal.

I know you have the dog power. You will make mistakes, we all did and still do.

Just have fun. That is what it is supposed to be all about.

Old Post 01-19-2018 06:04 PM
BGathright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BGathright Click here to Send BGathright a Private Message Click Here to Email BGathright Find more posts by BGathright Add BGathright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BGathright
Just have fun. That is what it is supposed to be all about.

I thought that it was all about winning? Will your dad give you a participation trophy just for showing up and having fun. It sure is a lot more fun if you win.
And if you lose, then blame it on the dog. After all it is Tar's dog and he says that he is the one that got her ready. Either that or tell him that you got cheated.
How can Tar be the BSJ/MOH if you are showing/hunting?

Old Post 01-19-2018 06:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I ain't officiating at this hunt nosey lol. And I bought her so Corey could learn with her it don't matter if they get beat buuuuuut if you would like to bring ole red down and hunt against her with me handling we will see if we need to team up for the $100,000 hunt lol.

You still snowed in lay off the coffee lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-19-2018 07:10 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

He is not the BSJ or MOH. We're just going to hunt. He was going to show her but I told him I would. Win or lose its for a learning curve and just be able to compete. If you don't make it fun it seems like your clocking in for work. Who really likes going to work. If I win or a least win my cast it will be a plus and a big accomplishment.

Old Post 01-19-2018 07:17 PM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

BGathright

You may be easily swayed Just because Tar said she was a goodon don't rely matter you know how these computer hunters are they ALL got goodons. As far as his boy goes I bet he an't scared of nothin.

Old Post 01-19-2018 07:28 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I didn't say she was good lol !! Didn't you see the vidios she is fixing to be a pay per view dog trying to beat hobo to it lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-19-2018 07:32 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

There ain't to much that scares me. May make me nervous but not scared. Iam to stupid to back down from anything. Lol. I can take a whoopen as good as I can give one.

Old Post 01-19-2018 08:10 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hittman

Young man, you have a really good personality. I don't see you causing any trouble with anyone. Have an enjoyable hunt, the wins will come in time. Dave

Old Post 01-19-2018 08:32 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

Well, the big night is here! Let us know how you do and if you had fun. Pulling for you to have a blast and win your cast. Might want to use dad's 5100, just saying. Have fun. Dave

Old Post 01-20-2018 11:04 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dave. I won champion class on bench. 225+ and 400 circle cast winner. Don't know what we placed yet. Waiting for other cast to come in.

Old Post 01-21-2018 04:19 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

You had a fantastic first hunt. Dad had you ready, big congradulations. Chip off the old block, this is a very good start! Looks like you didn't make any mistakes, good job. Dave

Old Post 01-21-2018 04:37 AM