UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Thank You cards
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Thank You cards

My wife and I sent out 20 graduation, baby shower, wedding cards this spring. We got 1 thank you card. These were neighbor kids, relatives and kids my wife had in school. Is it the kids or the parents?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2018 12:01 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Both! I told Chuck, I'm about ready to quit sending cards/$ to his family....never hear from his nieces and nephews unless one of their kids are getting married or graduating.

Old Post 07-04-2018 10:26 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

put $$$$$$ IN THEM

Old Post 07-24-2018 07:58 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

we did

Old Post 07-26-2018 02:18 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thank You cards

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant
My wife and I sent out 20 graduation, baby shower, wedding cards this spring. We got 1 thank you card. These were neighbor kids, relatives and kids my wife had in school. Is it the kids or the parents?

It's the parents!!! The kids just don't know that it's a common courtesy to send a thank you card, unless the parents teach them.

You can rest assured that when my daughter graduates, she will send thank you cards. I will make sure of that!

As for the baby shower/wedding cards, the same values will be instilled. But, I have a problem with anyone having a baby shower before or without a wedding!!! For me, that is not worthy of congratulations!!!

Old Post 07-26-2018 03:57 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

My daughter sent out graduation cards this year and my wife took her to the post office and let her buy her on stamps .every card she received a thank you card went out the same or the next day .one older lady called a few days after the daughter sent her the thank you card and thanked us for the thank you card and gave my daughter a side job cleaning her house

Old Post 07-26-2018 06:05 PM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote