UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Bass tracker
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Bass tracker

Anyone know what kind of price a 94 bass tracker boat is worth?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-17-2018 02:16 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

Bass Tracker

Not much. A lot of bass trackers are cheaply made, thin aluminum, bad welds, not put together well. If you will be in choppy water it might break loose. If you're on a calm lake it may be ok, but get caught in a storm & you may have to get it off the bottom. I have a Duracraft that does ok. My buddy has a War Eagle that does real good. The duracraft has .80 metal, the war eagle has .100 & all welded. If you're hunting at night, they is logs floating down, rocks thats hard to see, & slamming into the bank so you can catch that coon is tough on the boat. I looked at a bass tracker pro 1750 with a 35 merc yesterday. The man asked 1500.00. The metal felt like notebook paper, the welds looked like a 4 year old done them, & it had JB Weld on the bottom. I've heard they make some good boats now, but I ain't seen one yet. Be very careful when buying any boat, check it out real good, trailer too.

Old Post 06-17-2018 04:30 AM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

I have a 94. It has been setting up for over 12 years. After some $$$ to get everything going I was just wondering if I decided to sell it, what it might be worth. I saw one on FB for $4200.

Old Post 07-05-2018 01:17 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Tough Blues
UKC Forum Member

I’ve seen them from 3-5000 down here in Florida. If the motor is good you’ll get that price

Old Post 07-05-2018 11:30 PM
Cry Tough Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Tough Blues Click here to Send Cry Tough Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Tough Blues Add Cry Tough Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote